Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' (41696 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoko Names Gov Wike ‘mr. Opener’ / Gov. Wike Deserves The Name, "Mr Projects "- Says VP. Osinbajo(video+pics) / Wike ‘mr Projects’ – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by sarrki(m): 5:52am On Feb 16, 2017
After inspecting the various projects executed by Gov­ernor Nyesom Wike of River State, Acting Presi­dent, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has described him as ‘Mr Project’.

This appellation on Wike was made in the Govern­ment House, Port Har­court on Monday night during the state dinner or­ganised in his honour by the state gov­ernment. Osinbajo said he was impressed by the vari­ous project sites he visited.

According to him, “I think he deserves the title of ‘Mr Projects’; he is in­deed ‘Mr Projects’. As we came in today, we had to visit some project sites”.

He noted that the visit to the state was critical be­cause of the position of the state in the country.

“Rivers State is very im­portant to us. We take mat­ters concerning the state seriously. We will cooper­ate with Rivers State to de­velop Nigeria.

“It is in the interest of our people and the nation that we work together for the good of our people. We need to get together to chart the pathway of growth”, the Acting Presi­dent said.

Gov Wike, in response, reassured that the state government will cooperate with the federal govern­ment to deliver develop­ment to the people.

He said the issues of development should not be politicised because the people look up to different tiers of government for em­powerment and projects.

According to him, “I believe that the visit of the Acting President will bring good relationship between the federal government and Rivers State.

“Let us allow the interest of the majority in whatever we do. Party must take the back seat. The interest of Rivers State is paramount. That is why we are doing everything we can to cooperate with the federal government because we believe in the unity of this nation.”

He explained that Riv­ers is a state that the federal government needs to part­ner with in order to con­solidate the development process

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/02/Osinbajo-nicknames-Wike--Mr-Projects-/

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2017
"We will cooperate with Rivers to DEVELOP NIGERIA"

LOL

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Wike is working

Amaechi is just disturbing

One more thing, Wicked Wike is the nemesis of the Lizard of Ubima

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 16, 2017
That's how Nigeria politician suppose to be working with each other without any party affiliation

See the truth! Say the truth!!

God bless President osibanjo, and his vice buhari

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by sarrki(m): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
That's how Nigeria politician suppose to be working with each other without any party affiliation

Exactly what we are working and praying on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Jerryojozy(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2017
That's how it should be irrespective of political affiliation.

Genius J

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Long Live Osinbajo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by sarrki(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Long Live Osinbajo

Long live Osinbajo

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by ThinkSmarter: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2017
This Sarrki hv turned out to be pro Wike, a welcome development.
The governors that re working re:Ambode,Wike,Obiano,Ganduje,Tambuwal, Umahi

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by EmeeNaka: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:
"We will cooperate with Rivers to DEVELOP NIGERIA"

LOL
Oyel.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by checkolatunji: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The governors that re working re:Ambode,Wike,Obiano,Ganduje,Tambuwal, Fayose, Umahi

Maybe you should take out Fayose and include Aregbesola. My thought tho

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Flyingngel(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Osibanjo is a good democrat, he knws how to separate politics from governance but am afraid that Buhari kitchen cabinet will not like this. May be they will come for his neck.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by sarrki(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The governors that re working re:Ambode,Wike,Obiano,Ganduje,Tambuwal, Fayose, Umahi

I am a patriot

Wike is trying in terms of infrastructure

I will support any political office holder regardless of which party he belongs to religious or tribe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by saint047(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2017
This is good news for Democracy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by omenkaLives(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2017
I yaf die. grin grin cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by okosodo: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Osinbajo just said the truth today

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by sdindan: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
That's the real president.

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by ThinkSmarter: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Wike is trying in terms of infrastructure

I will support any political office holder regardless of which party he belongs to religious or tribe
good to hear that u re a patriot.
But a patriot is different from a sycophant
Cuz, I knew u as a die hard fan of PMB.
U always go against the masses wish in ur comments, and these masses re Nigerians who a true patriot should stand for.
#iStand4aBetterNigeria=patriots
#iStandWithBuhari= sycophants

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
good to hear that u re a patriot.
But a patriot is different from a sycophant
Cuz, I knew u as a die hard fan of PMB.
U always go against the masses wish in ur comments, and this masses re Nigerians who a true patriot should stand for.
#iStand4aBetterNigeria=patriots
#iStandWithBuhari= sycophants

Buhari is my mentor

We are from different religious view ,Region and tribe

His way of life endeared him to me

Discipline and honest

A modest way of life

Standing with baba is not for sycophanCy

If you can stand for Gej !!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

Exactly what we are working and praying on

True
Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by RZArecta(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2017
shocked undecided but APC zombies who don't even know where Rivers state is said Wike is not working na, abi Osinbande haf join ipod yoots dem cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by ayusco85(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Her awusa nama grin
Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by iampossible: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
So?
Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by dbynonetwork: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2017
We love WIKE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by curvilicious: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Congrats on your nickname
By the way where is Amaechi?

Wike my guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by Chikelue2000(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Wike is working even Osinbanho knows dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by SuperBlack: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Wike is better than Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by freeborn76(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2017
j
Re: Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects' by SuperBlack: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Wike is working even Osinbanho knows dis
Lol, is dis also a Nickname?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.