Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian (3180 Views)

Some Creepy Facts You Should Know / HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by kateskitty(f): 6:08am On Feb 16, 2017
I had just recently installed Facebook Messenger on my tablet, because I wanted to try out some new features which I was planning on reviewing later on my blog, but somehow got caught up chatting with some random Nigerian guy which led to this creepy chat experience.

I decided to write this post because I felt the need to educate young men a little on how to start a chat with a lady online.
The first and most important thing you must do is to get to know her, this can be boring but like it or not you can’t skip this.

Use a unique greeting
Many people open conversations with “hey,” “hi,” “hello,” or “holla”, but these words are overused and not easily remembered. Using a unique greeting will ensure that you will be memorable to the girl you are talking to. Instead of the mundane greeting that won’t make you stand out, try one of these openers

“What’s Up Wonderful”
“How are you today”
“Howdy”
“How’s it going”
Please and please don’t say “Hi baby” or “Hey love” to someone you don’t know, it’ll make you look creepy.

More >>> http://syberkart.com/blog/creepy-chat-experience/

Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by kateskitty(f): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2017
creepy

Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Omasé Ooo
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Mchew....
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by klassykute(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
thunder is comin for u
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by kateskitty(f): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2017
klassykute:
thunder is comin for u
Why you hating
Because I speak the truth
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by klassykute(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2017
kateskitty:

Why you hating
lol am not hating oo dear .. the thunder is for d guy
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by UchaNwababa: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
u garls should marry fast and stop shaking yansh like goat

Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by jashar(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

na so love and marriage be?

cheesy cheesy grin

Odiegwu
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by davidif: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chei!!!! cheesy grin grin angry angry angry sad

It is well o.
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by davidif: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
jashar:
shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy grin

Odiegwu

I tire o.
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by davidif: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
kateskitty:
I had just recently installed Facebook Messenger on my tablet, because I wanted to try out some new features which I was planning on reviewing later on my blog, but somehow got caught up chatting with some random Nigerian guy which led to this creepy chat experience.

I decided to write this post because I felt the need to educate young men a little on how to start a chat with a lady online.
The first and most important thing you must do is to get to know her, this can be boring but like it or not you can’t skip this.

Use a unique greeting
Many people open conversations with “hey,” “hi,” “hello,” or “holla”, but these words are overused and not easily remembered. Using a unique greeting will ensure that you will be memorable to the girl you are talking to. Instead of the mundane greeting that won’t make you stand out, try one of these openers

“What’s Up Wonderful”
“How are you today”
“Howdy”
“How’s it going”
Please and please don’t say “Hi baby” or “Hey love” to someone you don’t know, it’ll make you look creepy.

That hi baby, hi love is so annoying. I mean you don't even know the person and you are calling them honey. Na wa o.

Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by ifyan(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
True
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by SirKriz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Must you bring all your rubbish to Nairaland?
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by LordZero(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
The most annoying ones are the ones that go to people's(especially female users) walls and write all sort of nonsense like; "tnks for d accept", 'am grateful for the acception" and other shii like that..

Facebook has been hijacked by kids and thirsty mofos.

Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by DrayZee: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
kateskitty:

Why you hating
What country are you from?

And why do I sense that you have already made up your mind about Nigerians from thisvmeaningless encounter. It happens in every country in the world.
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
all those anambla boys sef

Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by YesBwoss: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Funny thing is, as silly as his chat lines are, they actually work...with some girls! It appears some girls are programmed to automatically consider anyone who says the magic words : 'I want to marry you'.
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 17, 2017
kateskitty:

Use a unique greeting

“What’s Up Wonderful”
“How are you today”
“Howdy”
“How’s it going”

Lol the location of the person you're chatting with says it all, though we have some creepy guys too in lagos. Also becareful some guys are FB might be killers and sh.it
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by AfterEarth(f): 2:11am On Feb 17, 2017
SirKriz:
Must you bring all your rubbish to Nairaland?
Pls Shift !! If you don't like the thread, you don't have to comment. Simply exit the thread with all humility angry
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by AfterEarth(f): 2:14am On Feb 17, 2017
LordZero:
The most annoying ones are the ones that go to people's(especially female users) walls and write all sort of nonsense like; "tnks for d accept", 'am grateful for the acception" and other shii like that..

Facebook has been hijacked by kids and thirsty mofos.
my dear .. I tire !
They can't even go their inbox and message you.

Anyway, what I do is just to delete it.
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by obyrich(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:
shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy grin

Odiegwu
Na so e be o. Hi Jashar my love. Will you marry mee?
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by obyrich(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
The OP is stingy. She made a post and also took the FTC position. That's all I can make from his/her post. Bye
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by kateskitty(f): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
obyrich:
The OP is stingy. She made a post and also took the FTC position. That's all I can make from his/her post. Bye
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by jashar(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
obyrich:
Na so e be o. Hi Jashar my love. Will you marry mee?

YES YES!!!!

cry cry cry cry

When?
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by obyrich(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

YES YES!!!!

cry cry cry cry

When?
Wow! I'm so blessed today. Let me consult Seun and Lala for available dates. In the meantime break the new to your mama. grin
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by jashar(f): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
obyrich:
Wow! I'm so blessed today. Let me consult Seun and Lala for available dates. In the meantime break the new to your mama. grin

Maaaaammaaa................

Ya baby is getting hitched....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by obyrich(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

Maaaaammaaa................

Ya baby is getting hitched....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. Next will be: 'Two Nairalanders Weds'. Lala will quickly move it to FP if we wear snake-skin shoes.
On a serious note Jashar, my heart is heavy. A colleague and close friend of mine just lost his wife yesterday after she put to bed. I left his house not long ago.
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by jashar(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
obyrich:
Lol. Next will be: 'Two Nairalanders Weds'. Lala will quickly move it to FP if we wear snake-skin shoes.
Abi oooo cheesy grin
Re: My Creepy Chat Experience With A Nigerian by SirKriz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
AfterEarth:
Pls Shift !! If you don't like the thread, you don't have to comment. Simply exit the thread with all humility angry

Madam, we haf hear u ooooo. Trust your day was awesome. good night.

She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her / Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity / Bb Naija Housemate Ahneeka Caught Masturbating, See Video