Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) (48190 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates / Ajimobi Opens The Biggest Abattoir In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by rusher14: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Okay, you will care in few hours

You're stubborn enough not to admit your guilt

I've told you you are delusional.

From butcher to psychologist to Tunde then Baby mama.

Only you one?

Lay off the weed Bro!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by Agromuda(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Corruption in this country is ultra modern!

omenkaLives:
The we misapply the word "ultra-modern" in this country just irritates me. angry

When you say "ultra", you mean "beyond". Ultra modern means "beyond modern", ie, more like saying futuristic.

Now, can someone tell me anything we've got in this country that is really "ultra modern"? sad

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
rusher14:

I've told you you are delusional.

From butcher to psychologist to Tunde then Baby mama.

Only you one?

Lay off the weed Bro!

Okay
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by adigun002(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Stop

In your case, you need a brain transplant

You're the dumbest person on earth

You're a murderer. .. you carry sniper come? Haha
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by basilo102: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
State owned?? It may suffer maintenace problems
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Back in the day there used to be something similar but largee in kano state, it would be able to process all meat products required by the whole of Nigeria.
Then some idi*tic Islamic schoolers come out & started saying is haram.

The irony is even Saudi Arabia which is the center of Islam in the world use & is still using such abbatoirs. I just have no idea why black Nigerians have to be extremely dense, old fashioned in what they are doing. Just imagine the job it would have created

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by Poorboy: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
2years is too much, go there after 3months and you will see how bad our maintenance culture is sad
3 months is too much go ther after 2days and you will see how bad our maintenance culture is.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by ogashman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
welcomed development.. Botswana has a national meat commission DAT takes care of the meat needs of the citizenry n also export to overseas....Nigeria can borrow a leaf from dem to fully harness the enormous opportunities in the livestock rearing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by caniva(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nollyhood Direcrors, here is a good location to do Horror films. Please get your actors and actresses ready for the 1st ever Made_in_Nigearia Horror movies collections.
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:
them wan hang the Cows? I'm seeing ropes everywhere...Murder house
I pity these defenseless animals
Are you a vegetarian?
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abattoir
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
rhymestech:
nice. Lets hope this is well maintained and the new government will continue where he has stopped.
yes u speak my word, what we lack in this country is continuity, incoming Gov will surely abandon that place, i live here so i know how they do.
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Don't mind me if I ask again, is it a privately owned company or government owned? For sometime ago Lagos state also built one
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by IBreakRules: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:
them wan hang the Cows? I'm seeing ropes everywhere...Murder house
I pity these defenseless animals

u haven't seen a standard abattoir before?
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by babzo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Who told you about Albuquerque ?? grin

I'm far from being uneducated, i don't know what you mean by being uneducated, does going to the university and having 2 degrees count as being uneducated ??

I might be one of those uneducated butchers in Albuquerque ?? The last time i checked, you can't have a CNA license and a degree in psychology and still wanna waste your time in an abattoir

And again, Africans don't live in the city of Albuquerque, there may be one or two Africans in the state of New Mexico but not in the city of Albuquerque, you see how dumb you are ??

No African in Albuquerque? A city with over half a million people? Thats a stretch bro!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
babzo:

No African in Albuquerque? A city with over half a million people? Thats a stretch bro!

The same way there are no African in the largest state in the USA which is Alaska

I can mention some cities where you won't find any African

There are no African in the state of Kentucky
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by folba(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Do the people really need this. Misplaced priority I think
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by babzo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

The same way there are no African in the largest state in the USA which is Alaska

I can mention some cities where you won't find any African

There are no African in the state of Kentucky

Bro-thats too much generalization. I personally know a Nigerian family who lives in Kentucky. How can there be no African in an entire American state-if you said no Nigerian-I would dis agree-but No African-thats just not possible.
You can say some small cities with 20,000 population and less-but not big cities-and not an entire State.

This article alone dis approves your Alaska theory. In 2002 alone-there were 200 or so Africans in the city of Anchorage alone. I wont even bother about Kentucky.
There is no state in the USA where there is no African and there is no big city (50,000 or more) where there is no African.

https://www.adn.com/our-alaska/article/more-african-immigrants-call-alaska-their-permanent-home/2012/08/20/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by bolaadebiyi: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
nice one

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
babzo:

Bro-thats too much generalization. I personally know a Nigerian family who lives in Kentucky. How can there be no African in an entire American state-if you said no Nigerian-I would dis agree-but No African-thats just not possible.
You can say some small cities with 20,000 population and less-but not big cities-and not an entire State.

This article alone dis approves your Alaska theory. In 2002 alone-there were 200 or so Africans in the city of Anchorage alone. I wont even bother about Kentucky.
There is no state in the USA where there is no African and there is no big city (50,000 or more) where there is no African.

https://www.adn.com/our-alaska/article/more-african-immigrants-call-alaska-their-permanent-home/2012/08/20/

Babzo, was wondering too o! angry (Nawa).

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by HeavenShield: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
See Death Chamber..
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good one
Re: Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) by WithX(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Stop being a dumbass

Here in the USA, we don't have educated butchers, all of the butchers don't even have primary school leaving certificate and most of them are from the remote part of Mexico and they don't speak English

What do you want ?? A fairly educated butcher ?? So you want someone who has a college degree to go work in the abattoir ??

I would have asked you to go work there but your bitch ass is an uneducated ignorant fucck

Another hungry rat on mental breakdown

Where in the hell did you see ropes ??

Sometimes hunger will make you see your dead great grandfather

In your case, you need a brain transplant

The place looks like a hanging arena ??

This is what happens when you keep giving Amala and Ewedu to a 2 days old baby till he's 36 years old

This abattoir is better than some crappy abattoir all over Europe

What did you expect to see in an abattoir ?? A flat screen TV and some PS4 video games ??

You're the dumbest person on earth

@ Bolded, are those really necessary?
why cant we comment without insult?
Your opinion are valid and reasonably true but the bolded takes away the substance in it.
Pls let us respect others opinion, we are all entitle to our opinion and we can choose to believe what we want to believe without bashing or insulting others.
#plsbecivil
#respectothersopinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.