Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency (988 Views)

'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by Handsome777(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
A youth group within the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, known as PDP Youth Frontier, PDPYF, has called on the presidency to facilitate a trip to London for governors Ayo Fayose and Nyesom Wike to visit President Muhammadu Buhari.

The group made this position known in a statement released through its Twitter handle @PDPNYF on Thursday following the visit of a delegation from the National Assembly led by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to Abuja House in London to see Buhari.

The statement endorsed by the group’s national coordinator, Austin Okai, said the President’s health is not the internal affairs of the APC alone.

It read in part: “Buhari’s health is not the APC internal affairs alone therefore, PDP youths recommend that Fayose and Wike should also visit him in London.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/16/buhari-let-fayose-wike-visit-london-pdp-youths-tell-presidency/

cc: seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
fayose is a waste of space, he should face his work in ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by dudebuck: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
And he must go with the press. Not nokiA 3310 camera phones and Twitter.
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
So, who is stopping them from visiting him? I am sure they know how to get to London. They should just locate Abuja house and ask of the President if they are truly concerned. Tinubu and Akande didn't make any silly media noise before visiting the president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
dudebuck:
And he must go with the press. Not nokiA 3310 camera phones and Twitter.
Is he that useless ? don't he have anything to do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by kayowalemi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
PRESIDENT MOHAMMODU BUHARI FINALLY SPOKEN TO ALL NIGERIANS TO REMAIN PEACEFUL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFV7gIKgyW0
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by akoko11: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yes, if these two men are allowed to visit him, that will go a long way to end d rumour of d president death, because most Nigerians no longer believe any statement made by Apc .

Fiscal federalism is d sure answer to Nigeria's problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by muykem: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
No. those guys are dangerous to be around the president that fighting corruption.
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by dudebuck: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
Is he that useless ? don't he have anything to do?
So saraki has nothing to do.
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
I support for representatives of Governors' Forum; including PDP governors should visit the president. It shouldn't be to satisfy their curiosity and report to Nigerians but to pay Get well soon visit. If PDP nominates Fayose and Wike its all for good.
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by Goke7: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
seunmsg:
So, who is stopping them from visiting him? I am sure they know how to get to London. They should just locate Abuja house and ask of the President if they are truly concerned. Tinubu and Akande didn't make any silly media noise before visiting the president.

I tire my brother, they must always find themselves in the news even if they want to go to the toilet, awon were oshi! no wonder the man went to the ministry of finance just to make noise when he obviously knew there was FEC meeting.
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by lifewireblog: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm! two extremes
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by haske7(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dem go use posion kill am...o.
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by hucienda: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
lol ... una wan cause rumble for the sick man abi?
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by hannyjay(f): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
akoko11:
Yes, if these two men are allowed to visit him, that will go a long way to end d rumour of d president death, because most Nigerians no longer believe any statement made by Apc .

Na now i knw se u b mumu. So we shud belif fayose and wike d muderer insted of d presidency abi? I pity ur children
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by Jokerman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
hannyjay:
Na now i knw se u b mumu. So we shud belif fayose and wike d muderer insted of d presidency abi? I pity ur children

How far, wen will Aisha be cooking another rice??
Re: Buhari: Let Fayose, Wike Visit Him In London – PDP Youths Tell Presidency by akoko11: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
hannyjay:

I laugh in pidgin, u called me mumu for speaking the mind of many Nigerians, if I may ask u how many persons still believe whatever Apc say, definitely only their sycophant which I believe u may be one of them. More so, I wonder if truly u are a female bcoz will a female nairalandee will not insult me for airing my view, in other hand if truly u are a female I sorry for ur husband/husband to be.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Wishes Prof. Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 60th Birthday / Tell Me The Name Of School That Jesus Christ Attended - Benue APC Fires Back / Zaria Law Is Customary Law And Is Not A Violation To Nigeria Constitution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.