Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress (12971 Views)

I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by blackfase(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
As in ehn? You nailing it brotha.....whatever jazz these northerners they use for the South strong wella. At the end of the day, it advances the quest and its conquest over us. I taya for this Yoruba vs Igbo shii.

We are in big trouble.....

ugohemma:
So this tread later turned to a igbo and yorouba bashing tread.....

That is it... Too much sense no good for body....

That's why an illiterate will easily lead u cos of I too know yet u no fit challenge the power that be...

Only fighting ur fellow southerners
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zendy biko ife m choro ime bu itinye problem btw ndi ugwu na ndi na efe ha.

Kwusi itisa thread mu biko.

Ka anyi kpota ndi ofe na akuku anyi then buru ogu nye ndi ugwu

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cheruv nwanne m nwoke o kwa ihugo etu zendy siri bia mebiri m thread mu.

Zendy please stop this
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

He will soon mention Biafra. I no know who send them message.
I opened thyis thread to tackle northerners and the trio of you zendy and ColonelDrake has derailed it with your dick measurement. Why can't you guys behave let's fight our common enemy then come back and enjoy the spoils
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by zendy: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nukualofa:
Zendy biko ife m choro ime bu itinye problem btw ndi ugwu na ndi na efe ha.

Kwusi itisa thread mu biko.

Ka anyi kpota ndi ofe na akuku anyi then buru ogu nye ndi ugwu

Nwokem mechie onu! Ndi Ofe me gi ihe, i mata na ha bu mma iru abua.
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:

I've spent donkey years in the SW and the north. Biko it's not about tigbuo ndi ofe every time. Let's try to work with them and please next time

Agwa na m dat ka m mechi onu m maka na aburo m obere nwa biko

1 Like

Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Timbuktuo: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nukualofa:
I opened thyis thread to tackle northerners and the trio of you zendy and ColonelDrake has derailed it with your dick measurement. Why can't you guys behave let's fight our common enemy then come back and enjoy the spoils

Lol. Baba, na talk dey bring talk. That's just the nature of debates and argument. Plus, it's the lords work to correct faulty opinions and sophistry.
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:

This is the age of internet and social media, thats why the Lagos/Ibadan expressway brown envelop media can no longer continue to dish out lies and distortion of Nigerian history. Because the SW is the only geopolitical zone in the South of Nigeria that has no sense of self determination, they have had to come up a web of intricate lies to justify 'one Nigeria'. Yoruba subservience to the North is indeed shocking and is far worse than whatever the SE/SS geopolitical zones may have done.

Ironsi's Decree 34 only centralised Government, it largely left the 4 Regions intact and didnt disturb the federal makeup of the time. All 4 Regions still had resource control, autonomy and fiscal responsibility. Decree 34 just like all military decrees as well as military rule are all temporary things, they eventually all give way to civilian rule. Had Gowon kept the 4 Regions intact the way Ironsi did, we would still be a nation of 4 Regions and practicing true federalism whenever civilian returned. Awolowo who claimed to be the father of the Yoruba nation watched as Gowon cut up the Western Region into pieces. Instead of him to object, he ran to be deputy to Gowon who was young enough to be his son. Subservience to North.

Who can forget Aburi? Where Ojukwu essentially negotiated a confederation for everyone, signed and sealed. What did the Western Region do when Gowon overturned that agreement, abolished the Regions, took away resource control, created states and introduced full blown unitsry rule? Absoutely nothing, they even helped the North to fight Ojukwu to ensure that unitary rule was put in place. Subservience to the North

Isnt it surprising that many Yorubas still call out Ironsi for decree 34 but you will never see the same Yorubas call out Gowon who did far worse than decree 34 by abolishing the Regions. They cant because Gowon is a Northerner.

The same Northerners that went to Ibadan, slaughtered the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi, chased away Brigadier Ogundipe who should have been president from Lagos to London. Yoruba reaction to these attrocities commited on their lands is to shout 'one Nigeria'.

This was the reason why the Northerners were bold enough to slaughter MKO 20 years later.

So when will Yorubas ever stand up to the North? When will they stop this 'operation follow North'?

The way Im seeing things, Osibanjo's head might be next to roll to the North. When this happens, as usual, we all expect Yorubas to stay true to character and remain ever loyal to their Nothern Lords.

Hahahahaha....You can cook up whatever fairy tales for all I care..You greedy lot think you can make the South West to fight your battles...Nigga, fight your battles and stop looking towards the south west for assistance...You have axe to grind with the North, go slug it out with them.But like the typical cowards that you well are, you'd rather expect the SW to join fight the North when it is not our problem..Because you had issues with them didn't mean we have too have had issues with them...
They killed you up north but your compass directed you the south west for invasion...I'll forever be grateful to our forbears for resisting your invasion into the south west.
the typical Igbo man is self centred, greedy and ethnocentric...y'all are champions of one Nigeria only when it favours, but the moment you lose out, that's when you remember you want something else..

You fight with the North is all about the control of the oil in the Niger delta and had nothing to do with whatever southern cause that only exist in your imagination...You wanted the oil for yourself and the North wanted the oil too.

Why not respond to Timboku's post up there? You'd rather prevaricate and spam here with the tales by moonlight uncle chukudi told you..

you scream betrayal at the slightest opportunity but cannot back up your betrayal claims with facts other than aba made stats...

Today you are for one Nigeria, the next moment, you're foe Biafra.. Confused lot!
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Lol. Baba, na talk dey bring talk. That's just the nature of debates and argument. Plus, it's the lords work to correct faulty opinions and sophistry.
please lets bury our hatchet for now. The north are always happy when we fight ourselves. If you followed this thread i told off one yoruba guy that came to fight on the north behalf because i know that the real yorubas are sick and tired of the north
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Hahahahaha....You can cook up whatever fairy tales for all I care..You greedy lot think you can make the South West to fight your battles...Nigga, fight your battles and stop looking towards the south west for assistance...You have axe to grind with the North, go slug it out with them.But like the typical cowards that you well are, you'd rather expect the SW to join fight the North when it is not our problem..Because you had issues with them didn't mean we have too have had issues with them...
They killed you up north but your compass directed you the south west for invasion...I'll forever be grateful to our forbears for resisting your invasion into the south west.
the typical Igbo man is self centred, greedy and ethnocentric...y'all are champions of one Nigeria only when it favours, but the moment you lose out, that's when you remember you want something else..

You fight with the North is all about the control of the oil in the Niger delta and had nothing to do with whatever southern cause that only exist in your imagination...You wanted the oil for yourself and the North wanted the oil too.

Why not respond to Timboku's post up there? You'd rather prevaricate and spam here with the tales by moonlight uncle chukudi told you..

you scream betrayal at the slightest opportunity but cannot back up your betrayal claims with facts other than aba made stats...

Today you are for one Nigeria, the next moment, you're foe Biafra.. Confused lot!
kindly stop all these. Let's face our common foe then later we can agree to disagree
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Timbuktuo: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nukualofa:
please lets bury our hatchet for now. The north are always happy when we fight ourselves. If you followed this thread i told off one yoruba guy that came to fight on the north behalf because i know that the real yorubas are sick and tired of the north

No problem for me. Just here to correct lies. Carry on.
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by naijaking1: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:

I yota kwa ihe Nukualofa n'ekwu?

1 Like

Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by eliteguy01(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
I love this comment,the hausas are the major problem of the country...... The southerners' are extremely blessed and very educated but the uneducated,the violent,the uneducated are ruling the country that is why the country is in despair....
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by eliteguy01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Ioannes post=53769875]It's not the North that is bombing pipelines in the Niger Delta region.

It's no the North that is collecting the FG allocations to the Southern states and embezzling them.

It's not the North that is giving us a bad name in the international circles for fraud and drug pushing.

the problem is our inability to think well... So let decentralize the nation for a period of 10/15years and after that we'll break up... Ibos pls don't think breaking up all of a sudden will favour you... Pls let start thinking abt decentralizing the nation... As far as I'm concern how will you expect an uneducated fellow to rule the nation well.. Let Ibo,Yoruba and Hausa rule themselves but not by force let start by splitting the government into segment.......... There are more to say but try to understand an think on it.....
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by CarlosTheJackal: 3:12am On May 10, 2018
A thread about the North ended up as fighting ground between Igbo and Yoruba grin grin
Re: Why The North Will Never Allow Nigeria To Progress by Nukualofa: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
The Nortrth has not changed till now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders / Presidential Campaign Promise: You Won’t Regret Voting APC In 2019 – Buhari / 20 Governors Yet To Inaugurate Cabinet As Buhari Swears In Ministers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.