Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Must Read] The Birthday Se.x At Toyin Street Ikeja (short Story) … 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read] The Birthday Se.x At Toyin Street Ikeja (short Story) … 18+ (762 Views)

Plumber Caught Masturbating Before Using Se x To y On Himself During Work (Pics) / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot / See What This Babe Did With The Birthday Cake She Got From Her Boyfriends (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read] The Birthday Se.x At Toyin Street Ikeja (short Story) … 18+ by NaijaLoaded24: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2017

I wanted birthday se.x. From the moment he picked me up for my birthday dinner that was all I thought about. I didn’t think anything was going to happen but I hoped it would because the birthday pus.sy was craving a birthday service.

It was a great dinner but my mind wouldn’t let go on the se.x. He took me back home. We sat in the car gisting about the utter randomness of life and our jobs. My parents were in the house so if he came in, that was the end of the birthday se.x dream. It was time for him to head home. I wanted to go home with him but he had company and I wasn’t about to meet any family members. I gave him a kiss and got out the car. We both waved goodbye. Fuc.k, I was Hot but it didn’t seem like I was going to get any.

As I walked into the house I realized, waiting for something I wanted so badly was a lazy outlook on life. I dropped my bag at the front door, took off my underwear, picked up my phone and told him to turn around.

“What happened?” He asked really concerned.

“I left something in your car.” I lied. Something was all I could come up with.
I waited outside and I saw him turn into the corner. When he parked, PHCN struck. The darkness took over along the Toyin Street, ikeja and it felt like no one wanted to turn on their generator which was fine by me. Nobody needed to see the birthday princess be dirty.

I got into the back seat of his huge SUV.
“What are you doing?” He turned around to look at me really confused.
I lifted my dress to reveal me… His eyes opened.

“I took off my underwear.”
“I can tell. I can see.” He turned the music louder and the AC higher. He got out of the car and got into the back seat with me.

I rested my back on the door and spread my legs wide enough... CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/must-read-the-birthday-se-x-at-toyin-street-ikeja-short-story-18/

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes / Dad Caught While Trying To Take Bath With 14-year-old Girl (video) / The Big Challenge Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.