Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214889 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
If you're looking for this, you will end up calling or assuming wrong people to be witches and wizards.
you don turn one thug cheesy, but why the sudden slide? you seem to have reduced a bit in Islamic stuffs. angry cry

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
If you're looking for this, you will end up calling or assuming wrong people to be witches and wizards.

Psychology master stop deceiving ur self like u knw more about psych, I read sociology an 30 percent of my course are psychology as long as I remember even when I was in 400 level I still dnt believe in D supernatural.

It looks like u don't even know anything about psychology d only tin u knw is hallucinations Of which am sure u heard it somewhere.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Psychology master stop deceiving ur self like u knw more about psych, I read sociology an 30 percent of my course are psychology as long as I remember even when I was in 400 level I still dnt believe in D supernatural.
I'm not a psychologist, I only did a borrowed course on it. I'm very sure the type of psychology you studied was socio-psychology not clinical psychology.

There are professional psychologist that are religious but they dont mix the belief of supernatural things or evil forces to their duty expect the person is a spiritual psychologist(Alfas, pastors, sorcerer, seer, magician etc) which they are using psychology and magic to trick people. So saying you studied psychology and you believe in evil forces is nothing, you were brought up to believe in those things.

It looks like u don't even know anything about psychology d only tin u knw is hallucinations Of which am sure u heard it somewhere.
OK, you said you studied little in psychology and you said you see goat in human form, witches gathering in your room and dream about monsters, as a client yourself and psychologist what will you call the symptoms of your disorder?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkhalifa:
you don turn one thug cheesy, but why the sudden slide? you seem to have reduced a bit in Islamic stuffs. angry cry
Yes bro, old things have passed away, I'm now a new leaf. cool grin
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

But psychology master from ur last post it's obvious u couldn't help ur father so how can u help me, go an help ur father first an come back.

wink
I'm not a psychologist, my dad is an elderly man already I'm not in the right position to change his thinking I dare not talk about psychology with him, he needs a professional psychologist. cheesy

When I strongly believe In all these evil forces and believe in what they show in nollywood spiritual/witch movies, I dream about monsters and creatures, i use to live in fear but when I did a thorough research and started reasoning I realize that all these were from my brain, I'm the one creating this imaginations myself. I can't remember the last time I had nightmares and if I do I don't take them serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
I'm not a psychologist, my dad is an elderly man already I'm not in the right position to change his thinking I dare not talk about psychology with him, he needs a professional psychologist. cheesy

When I strongly believe In all these evil forces and watches nollywood spiritual/witch movies, I dream about monsters and creatures, i use to live in fear but when I did a thorough research and started reasoning I realize that all these were from my brain, I'm the one creating this imaginations myself. I can't remember the last time I had nightmares and if I do I don't take them serious.

Who is talking about dreams?

Well unlike you I never use to believe in them and am not a fan of movies either wether Hollywood or whatever. So u see we r different with different beliefs, so why not take a chill pill or goto d other thread that goes with ur beliefs
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Who is talking about dreams?

Well unlike you I never use to believe in them and am not a fan of movies either wether Hollywood or whatever. So u see we r different with different beliefs, so why not take a chill pill or goto d other thread that goes with ur beliefs
Dream is part of this thread isn't it?

Society and religion thought you to believe in them(dreams, evil forces).
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
I'm not a psychologist, I only did a borrowed course on it. I'm very sure the type of psychology you studied was socio-psychology not clinical psychology.

There are professional psychologist that are religious but they dont mix the belief of supernatural things or evil forces to their duty expect the person is a spiritual psychologist(Alfas, pastors, sorcerer, seer, magician etc) which they are using psychology and magic to trick people. So saying you studied psychology and you believe in evil forces is nothing, you were brought up to believe in those things.

OK, you said you studied little in psychology and you said you see goat in human form, witches gathering in your room and dream about monsters, as a client yourself and psychologist what will you call the symptoms of your disorder?

I knw Wat u r seeking, but I won't give u d luxury, this thread is for those who is seeking spiritual understanding to solidify their relationship with Allah it has help me and I knw it's helping others, It obviously won't help u psychology master

So Get out of this thread, and never come back
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

I knw Wat u r seeking, but I won't give u d luxury, this thread is for those who is seeking spiritual understanding to solidify their relationship with Allah it has help me and I knw it's helping others, It obviously won't help u psychology master

So Get out of this thread, and never come back
Keep helping people to live in imaginary fears.

I'm going nowhere spiritual master. grin
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Keep helping people to live in imaginary fears.

I'm going nowhere spiritual master. grin

Kip deceiving urself, u dnt knw am always seein u viewing d thread enjoying and digesting d story. But to be relevant u hav bring ur psychological studies in nollywood movies.

Kip readin in shame, dats if you have one
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Dream is part of this thread isn't it?

Society and religion thought you to believe in them(dreams, evil forces).

#There is a reason nabi (SAW) taught us to change position and recite sura iklas and then split 3x when we have bad dreams. That's one simple evidence of existence of dreams and reality unless you dont believe in the hadith.

#Second, it is indeed true that certain events or incidents may influence our dreams (illusion) especially bad ones. Like you rightly said of nollywood or hollywood. But when dreams are concurrent is pretty much different as he is narrating his. For instance, Sheikh Adam (ra) narrated a story of a boy and his teacher. The boy narrated his bad dream to his teacher who in turn tells him to pay less attention to it, that his bad dream was result of his bad action during the day. The boy was reluctant. He wanted something done. His Sheikh sensed that he is not satisfied. So he told the boy to eat beans that night for his dinner before going to bed without drinking. The boy was astonished like ' how the heck i would eat beans mixed with gari without drinking?". His teacher said 'do as I said and come to me tomorrow and tell me what you see in your dream". So he complied. The following day he approached his teacher and narrate his experience overnight. He said he had dream that he was in the middle of the ocean swimming dangerously and asked his Sheikh what that means?. His Sheikh said there is nothing happening to you. It is bcus you ate beans and gari (konkere) without drinking water. So you were obviously thirsty and went to bed like that. Of Course you would see yourself with water.

You however have taken your ideology to a whole new level. I am religious and i believe in true dreams and and true visions. But i barely have dreams. I sleep like nothing happened overnight. Yet, i used to watch horror movies (dracula, anything ghost - I loved them) when i was young. Never for once they had impact on me till this moment. Bottomline is, if you don't experience something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Not everything is illusion as you usually paint them. That's we are advised to keep out dreams to ourselves bcus of criticisms and disbeliefs unless when it is necessary. But I am afraid that you may eventually reject certain aspect islamic tenets in only matter of time.

#Just saying

1 Like

Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Yes bro, old things have passed away, I'm now a new leaf. cool grin
so far your still in d seen, no lele
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Empiree:

#There is a reason nabi (SAW) taught us to change position and recite sura iklas and then split 3x when we have bad dreams. That's one simple evidence of existence of dreams and reality unless you dont believe in the hadith.
Believe me bro, I use to do this before in the past, when I have nightmares in the middle of night I wake up, read Quran verses, spit 3× and sleep to the right side, It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't, it is a reverse psychology thing, you do something to take your fears away, the thing is each religion has the skill of making people rely on something that will be like it has solved their solutions. Christians pray when they have nightmares, traditional people do their thing when they have nightmares and many other religion with different skills and it works for them.

Now I don't bother doing any spiting 3× when I've nightmares(I rarely have nightmares tho), I just think of good things or listen to music and sleep off, this works for me a lot.

So there is nowhere I said dreams don't exist, dream is part of our brain functions, we're the creator of our dreams, something like picking past and present event making up some event thinking it is some kind of future thing. Sometimes what we think or imagine before sleeping make up our dreams, I don't take dreams serious like some people do.

#Second, it is indeed true that certain events or incidents may influence our dreams (illusion) especially bad ones. Like you rightly said of nollywood or hollywood. But when dreams are concurrent is pretty much different as he is narrating his. For instance, Sheikh Adam (ra) narrated a story of a boy and his teacher. The bad narrates his bad dream to his teacher who in turn tells him to pay less attention to it, that his bad dream was result of his bad action during the day. The boy was reluctant. He wanted something done. His Sheikh sensed that he is not satisfied. So he told the boy to eat beans that night for his dinner before going to bed without drinking. The boy was astonished like ' how the heck i would eat beans mixed with gari without drinking?". His teacher said 'do as I said and come to me tomorrow and tell me what you see in your dream". So he complied. The following day he approached his teacher and narrate his experience overnight. He said he had dream that he was in the middle of the ocean swimming dangerously and asked his Sheikh what that means?. His Sheikh said there is nothing happening to you. It is bcus you ate beans and gari (konkere) without drinking water. So you were obviously thirsty and went to bed like that. Of Course you would see yourself with water.
Well said here, this shows we make up our dreams, when I was little I dream peeing on river not knowing that I'm bed wetting.

You however have taken your ideology to a whole new level. I am religious and i believe in true dreams and and true visions. But i barely have dreams. I sleep like nothing happened overnight. Yet, i used to watch horror movies (dracula, anything ghost - I loved them) when i was young. Never for once they had impact on me till this moment. Bottomline is, if you don't experience something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Not everything is illusion as you usually paint them. That's we are advised to keep out dreams to ourselves bcus of criticisms and disbeliefs unless when it is necessary. But I am afraid that you may eventually reject certain aspect islamic tenets in only matter of time.

#Just saying
I believe people have personal experience but using their experience to scare others(relating everything to evil forces) is what I find ridiculous, your experience cannot be proven yet you go about making people believe in your personal delusion, illusions.
Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Kip deceiving urself, u dnt knw am always seein u viewing d thread enjoying and digesting d story. But to be relevant u hav bring ur psychological studies in nollywood movies.

bro I'm really interested in knowing this stuffs.. My questions are,: is there any act of good deed you used to do or any unique act of worship that may have brought you up there or was it natural?

2).. Are you addictive to some sinful acts even though it may be minor? Cos you can't be sin free

3).what advice do you have for Muslims to get them stronger in the other realm?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkhalifa:
so far your still in d seen, no lele
deen you mean?
Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
deen you mean?
fold of Islam
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Your personal experience sounds like nollywood fictions.

Brother Emeka bia, are you really Igbo? smiley
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:

I believe people have personal experience but using their experience to scare others(relating everything to evil forces) is what I find ridiculous, your experience cannot be proven yet you go about making people believe in your personal delusion, illusions.
Well, indeed, it cannot be proven, that's why it highly recommended to keep it to oneself. However, I think you are the one making it up to think emeka's narration is meant to scare folks here. We are not kids. People simply enjoying his tales. I dont think he is scaring anyone.

Your reaction here is those of Arab pagans when Nabi(SAW) came to them with his encounter with Jibril(AS), they said he was halluccinating. Dreams can be very dangerous. Some people are blessed with true dreams and true visions to see pending destructions. For instance, Sheikh Imran Hussein said he had a dream about his neighbor that he died. But is it wise thing to tell neignohr in question?, absolutely not. So he felt sad about it bcus he is aware of his dreams coming true by 70%. So two weeks later there was janaza prayer for the man he dreamed about. Then he could talk to close friends of his and the man about his dream.

Same thing he had dreams twice 2yrs before September 11 '01 that there planes flying into building in a big city. He told one until after the incident. But knowing his dreams usually come through, he left USA couple of days before then becus he was certain something terrible was going to happen.

Now, there is hadith which speaks about akhir zaman. It says that dreams of true muslims will seldom fail. You better believe that. But it is not wise for one's security to tell in advance if something terrible is to happen to close one unless it is very necessary.

And dont forget there are types of dreams. You are only talking about one of them. There are more which emeka is talking about and the one i just mentioned. Not all dreams are illusions.

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Well, indeed, it cannot be proven, that's why it highly recommended to keep it to oneself. However, I think you are the one making it up to think emeka's narration is meant to scare folks here. We are not kids. People simply enjoying his tales. I dont think he is scaring anyone.

Your reaction here is those of Arab pagans when Nabi(SAW) came to them with his encounter with Jibril(AS), they said he was halluccinating. Dreams can be very dangerous. Some people are blessed with true dreams and true visions to see pending destructions. For instance, Sheikh Imran Hussein said he had a dream about his neighbor that he died. But is it wise thing to tell neignohr in question?, absolutely not. So he felt sad about it bcus he is aware of his dreams coming true by 70%. So two weeks later there was janaza prayer for the man he dreamed about. Then he could talk to close friends of his and the man about his dream.

Same thing he had dreams twice 2yrs before September 11 '01 that there planes fyling into building in a big city. He told one untill after the incident. But knowing his dreams usually come through, he left USA couple of days before then becus he was certain something terrible was going to happen.

Now, there is hadith which speaks about akhir zaman. It says that dreams of true muslims will seldom fail. You better believe that. But it is not wise for one's security to tell in advance if something terrible is to happen to close one unless it is very neccessary.

And dont forgot there are types of dreams. You are only talking about one of them. There are more which emeka is talking baout and the one i just mentioned. Not all dreams are illusions.
Lol, there are people that are scared hearing spiritual stuff like evil forces, it is not matter of kids, why do religious people run to Alfas, pastors, babalawo about their fears?

And as for dreams stuff you said, it can't be proven, how do I know all these event really happened(about the sheikh)? TB Joshua is fun if making up stories, using psychological skills and magic tricks.

Dreams comes from our head nothing more, we are our dreams.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:29am On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, there are people that are scared hearing spiritual stuff like evil forces, it is not matter of kids, why do religious people run to Alfas, pastors, babalawo about their fears?

And as for dreams stuff you said, it can't be proven, how do I know all these event really happened(about the sheikh)? TB Joshua is fun if making up stories, using psychological skills and magic tricks.

Dreams comes from our head nothing more, we are our dreams.
So what do you think of the ahadith that speak about true dreams and true visions?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
So what do you think of the ahadith that speak about true dreams and true visions?
Sorry, I don't believe in them.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

If you want to be spiritually strong, there are ways I think empire has discuss it here, 40 days indoor without seeing anyone with fastin to clean urself. Check for d page
Lol, why won't you and your fellows be seeing and hearing things when you're indoors for like 40 days without seeing anyone and fasting?

The risk of such person having paranoia, schizophrenia is high.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

#The issue of الإسم الاعظم (the most tremendous name of God) is more of a subject than an object, and its science is one of the most intricate in taswoof for the fact that there is always an impenetrable veil of obscurity hovering above it. It details are very classified hence the hoaxes & controvesies surrounding it. When God wants to hide something, he‘ll place it before your very eyes & then build a hoax arround it. The literalist scholars & the elites that are yet to access its realm will continue to debate, its normal.

#There are various hadiths where some sahabas did prayed with some phrases from the holy Quran with the holy prophet (s.a.w) affirming they indeed supplicated with isml a‘zam coupled with The instances of some prophets in the Quran like you pointed out, including various claimes by some soofees, some الله, some رب, some حي قيوم, etc, the truth of the matter is that all these claims are true & the same, they all have one thing in common “QURAN“, they are all fragments of the QURAN, being the mother of all names & their consequences. The real ‘aarif of ismul ‘azam is he who can envisage the tremendousity of God in all his names, attributions, epithets, acts in short in every particle.

#One day, a man requested from Hassanul busri (ra) to teach him the most tremendous name of God, he replied him thus “show me one of his name thats not tremendous & i‘ll teach you“. You see those are the ones that see tremendousity ( اعظمية ) in each & every name of God.

#Theophanies occur in different forms hence different names/identifications but then the essence remains the same.

Thanks.

Thank you bro. I really appreciate your explanation especially this statement:

"The real ‘aarif of ismul ‘azam is he who can envisage the tremendousity of God in all his names, attributions, epithets, acts in short in every particle. UNDER CERTAIN CONDITION, TIMING AND HIMMA OF THE SUPPLIANT"
though the added part if for emphasis purpose from what I can deduced from Prophet (s.a.w).

Is indeed true that that prayers has something in common i.e "QURAN", and I have been very cognizant of that, truly the theophanies that come with الإسمالإعظم it tremendous indeed.

Thanks
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Null

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2017
LadunaI:

Thank you bro. I really appreciate your explanation especially this statement:

"The real ‘aarif of ismul ‘azam is he who can envisage the tremendousity of God in all his names, attributions, epithets, acts in short in every particle. UNDER CERTAIN CONDITION, TIMING AND HIMMA OF THE SUPPLIANT"
though the added part if for emphasis purpose from what I can deduced from Prophet (s.a.w).

Is indeed true that that prayers has something in common i.e "QURAN", and I have been very cognizant of that, truly the theophanies that come with الإسمالإعظم it tremendous indeed.

Thanks

Very true @ the addition. Individuality, himma & destiny are always crucial.

U‘r wlcm.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
emekaRaj:
Chai this our psychology master dey very ignorant, I just dey laugh at you, u think this are Scary experience, let me tell you this cool experience to cool ur mind if u r becoming scared. My diary is full of it and Dis is just d beganin.

But hav in mind that am not trying to convince you at all, I believe everyone should stand on Wateva they believe no matter wat. An Am experience anough to know that u r going through a face in ur life Wich I have also been through myself ,where u doubt everything.

One morning I was dressing up to go out, then I had a vision (mind u vision is nothing like dream, u will be well awake infact I was even standing wen it came, it's like seeing Wats happening just the normal way u look outside ur window an see Wats happening, but only in this case Wat u r seeing is nt happening in front of u, and it hasn't happened yet.)

I saw a friend of mine, actually a former neighbor, I saw him went to meet a man to collect d money d man is owin him, but the man told him he is late, dat he has shared all his money dat he was even looking for my friends number to tell him to come an collect his money but couldn't find. (in d vision, is like am in the room with them were he went to meet the man, wen am telling him I even describe d man an he was shocked) so dats how vision is.

But hav in mind that vision is like a puzzle, u hav to put the pieces together urself.

So I first ask my self why am I seeing this vision, me and d guy are nt even that close, An matter of fact it's been long I saw him sef, so why? Am I seeing Dis an I said dis must be important, Allah is probably trying to use me to help someone.
An I also reason dat Wat I just saw about d man telling him dat he is late hasn't happened yet so its not late if I can alert him quickly.

So I collect d guys number, an I called him an ask if someone is owin him, he said yes, I said sharp sharp go an collect ur money now, d guy say make I forget the man, the man Na this and that him don leave d money make him dey chop am. I said go an collect ur money, he ask me if I knw d man, I describe the man. He went to go and collect the money and he said d man surprise him dat d man was so happy to see him an dat d man said he has been looking for his number to tell him to come an collect his money, but said d man said he didn't knw me, So how did I knw. I told him to forget an enjoy his money

It happened either 31 Dec or 1st of Jan, this yr, an d guy said he has been looking for money to go to skool, he offered to give me money for helping him, I said no be me help am Na God

So @ tintingz relax an enjoy the story of my life, bcoz its free ,an u might just be fortunate to read my story now, if I decide to publish it tomorrow imagine how much u will hav to spend to buy it.

Cc ikupakuti Empiree LadunaI Fkhalifa
TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED!. That's the summary of your above vision and mostly many dream vision given to us by Allah(swt)

Look at Prophet Yusuf (as) and the King of Egypt dream scenerio for instances, you can imagine the level of anguish and problems that would have befallen the Egypt if NOT for that dream and correct interpretation of it.

I am happy you don't let that brief digression from the main topic discourage or weigh you down. The prophet said nothing is left of prophethood except MUBASHIRAT. And when asked what is Mubashirat, he (saw) said a good dream (ruya sadiqa) somebody sees or they see about him. So, no need for argument whatsoever, just passover posts NOT in allign with topic pls.

@ikupakuti earlier raised that issue, that this sort of things can only be understood by like mind. The prophet (saw) said (paraphrase) "Soul are like Army, those that have affinity in primordial existence will agree here otherwise they will disagree". So, just continue with your stuff. Also @empiree reminded us in his last post how the Best of Mankind (saw) was accused to be "Mad Man".... Allah( swt) had to refuted them by this ayah;

مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمۡ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

your companion has neither strayed nor is he deluded;
Q53:2

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
@emekaRaj,

That divergent is clearly high on TNT. You are engaging someone who said his dad is delusional just because they share different ideology...he‘s here to seek attention & you guys have being obliging him.

If you dont want to destroy this thread you had better ignore him to enjoy his divergence all alone.

There are many nairalanders & guests that can relate & can contribute to all these but inputs from simpletons like him will keep them from participating. Someone would take his time to narrate an important experience & a weedy somewhere will just call you a delusional just b‘cos he cant relate.

@ the vision angle, I use to have one like deja vu, like when i‘m in the process of trying to find answers to certain formulae & I encounter a block, then on the spur of the moment, the vision of that process will just occur upto where I stopped then proceeds to where I‘ll eventually get the answer I sought. After it has elapsed, I‘ll just follow the illumination in details to discover what I sought. Have you any experience of this kind ?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Sorry, I don't believe in them.
Obviously, you have a problem here
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
emekaRaj:
Chai this our psychology master dey very ignorant, I just dey laugh at you, u think this are Scary experience, let me tell you this cool experience to cool ur mind if u r becoming scared. My diary is full of it and Dis is just d beganin.
Sorry bro, I'm not scared, it is folks like you that are scared that evil forces are after them.

I watch scary movies a lot so it is nothing.

But hav in mind that am not trying to convince you at all, I believe everyone should stand on Wateva they believe no matter wat. An Am experience anough to know that u r going through a face in ur life Wich I have also been through myself ,where u doubt everything.

One morning I was dressing up to go out, then I had a vision (mind u vision is nothing like dream, u will be well awake infact I was even standing wen it came, it's like seeing Wats happening just the normal way u look outside ur window an see Wats happening, but only in this case Wat u r seeing is nt happening in front of u, and it hasn't happened yet.)

I saw a friend of mine, actually a former neighbor, I saw him went to meet a man to collect d money d man is owin him, but the man told him he is late, dat he has shared all his money dat he was even looking for my friends number to tell him to come an collect his money but couldn't find. (in d vision, is like am in the room with them were he went to meet the man, wen am telling him I even describe d man an he was shocked) so dats how vision is.

But hav in mind that vision is like a puzzle, u hav to put the pieces together urself.

So I first ask my self why am I seeing this vision, me and d guy are nt even that close, An matter of fact it's been long I saw him sef, so why? Am I seeing Dis an I said dis must be important, Allah is probably trying to use me to help someone.
An I also reason dat Wat I just saw about d man telling him dat he is late hasn't happened yet so its not late if I can alert him quickly.

So I collect d guys number, an I called him an ask if someone is owin him, he said yes, I said sharp sharp go an collect ur money now, d guy say make I forget the man, the man Na this and that him don leave d money make him dey chop am. I said go an collect ur money, he ask me if I knw d man, I describe the man. He went to go and collect the money and he said d man surprise him dat d man was so happy to see him an dat d man said he has been looking for his number to tell him to come an collect his money, but said d man said he didn't knw me, So how did I knw. I told him to forget an enjoy his money

It happened either 31 Dec or 1st of Jan, this yr, an d guy said he has been looking for money to go to skool, he offered to give me money for helping him, I said no be me help am Na God
Even tho there is no evidence to this your story but I will say you were hallucinating. Imgine fasting for 40 days indoors and not seeing anybody, this can lead to schizophrenia, such person might not able to know reality from illusion if it get worse, I can see you guys were advising people to do such tips to see things.
You are imagning things too much, what you did might just be coincident or a psychic thing, i use to imagine alot when i was a kid i sometimes see dragons, superman and cartoon characters, I use to talk to myself, I had to stop and control myself when people are complaining see imaginary friends.

So @ tintingz relax an enjoy the story of my life, bcoz its free ,an u might just be fortunate to read my story now, if I decide to publish it tomorrow imagine how much u will hav to spend to buy it.

Cc ikupakuti Empiree LadunaI Fkhalifa
Lol, such a funny dude. Don't worry I get your books if you publish them. wink
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Obviously, you have a problem here
No I don't
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
LadunaI:

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED!. That's the summary of your above vision and mostly many dream vision given to us by Allah(swt)

Look at Prophet Yusuf (as) and the King of Egypt dream scenerio for instances, you can imagine the level of anguish and problems that would have befallen the Egypt if NOT for that dream and correct interpretation of it.

I am happy you don't let that brief digression from the main topic discourage or weigh you down. The prophet said nothing is left of prophethood except MUBASHIRAT. And when asked what is Mubashirat, he (saw) said a good dream (ruya sadiqa) somebody sees or they see about him. So, no need for argument whatsoever, just passover posts NOT in allign with topic pls.

@ikupakuti earlier raised that issue, that this sort of things can only be understood by like mind. The prophet (saw) said (paraphrase) "Soul are like Army, those that have affinity in primordial existence will agree here otherwise they will disagree". So, just continue with your stuff. Also @empiree reminded us in his last post how the Best of Mankind (saw) was accused to be "Mad Man".... Allah( swt) had to refuted them by this ayah;

مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمۡ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

your companion has neither strayed nor is he deluded;
Q53:2

Thanks

Tnksam happy you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.