Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214860 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

Subhanalah Dude am a Muslim, a friend of Allah

Kul Inna salat WA nusuki WA mahayaya WA mamati lilahi rabil alamin.

Kashf Ko Kashf ni

Well theirs alot we need to learn, but how do we learn? by sharing our stories, I hav shared mine
But I think I hav said anough here, I will like someone else to come in an share their stories too so I can learn too

Salam
lol. ..you read me wrong grin
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:07am On Mar 29, 2017
There is a misunderstanding here!
I knew those shildren would display their nuisance here if indulged. Thats why I didnt want to share any personal story here...one bat from no where will just open his trap & call you a liar.

@LadunaI, @empiree was right, partly though. @emekaRaj‘s affair as I came to realize later on from his subsequent posts is not just KASHF but what is called in TASSWOF as التصريف في الكون thats an authourity to interfere in the affairs of the universe. The KASHF is just a bonus. Even in WILLAYA, such position is a lofty one reserved only for the big cats, b‘cos the rigor that comes with carrying such responsibility no be here, you need to measure up. Some WALLIY are born some are made. The issue with those born like that of @emekaRaj is that they are usually disguised & they continue operating even after death.

I was with my Sheikh of blessed memory around ‘05 and an old woman begger came looking for alms, imediately he sighted her he said to me “do you have any money with you?“ I said “yes“ & gave the woman some, after she turned, he said “do you know who that is ?“, I said “no“ he said “thats Sheikh ... (ra), go and greet him properly“ I went & search everywhere but couldnt find him/her, he said “I know you‘d never find him“

They are like special agents of God just like the angels, designed & assigned to carry out specific operations & equiped with befitting powers to do so & like he had stated, the signs are usually evident from birth.

@emekaRaj, I can relate with the story of that boy.

Do you guys remembered that Quranboy bore by a christian mum in Lag around 2011?

When I saw the news then, I was like WHO IS THIS ?

I promptly got to work, using M.A & numerology to scan through his datas, what i saw blew my mind. If I were a rasta, I‘d say he is a re-incarnation of the holy prophet (s.a.w). The precision in their natal datas is just too much & other aspects too.
Sometimes God does override any of his laws to show his awesomeness.

@emekaRaj bon voyage.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2017
^^^

subhannallah!

"Sometimes God does override any of his laws to show his awesomeness."

Thats what i was telling a brother that Allah can not be restricted to text nor is he bound by the Book. Despite given him obvious ayah, that Allah is (فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ ( 11:107 he still considers it 'nonsense'. Said there must be evidence for everything about Allah

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Really want to learn numerology aspect. I knew it yrs before but i have lost road for yrs. cant remember a thing anymore. Also i want to believe you tried to spell tassawuf up there right?. Seems emeka does dhikr much. Thats bonus right there.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2017
^^^^

Sure bro!

Laws are created & for the “createds“

The one that made the decrees is not bounded by them & thus can suspend any, however he pleases.

If someone says everything must have evidence, does he have the whole catalogues of evidences together with all the yardsticks ? Does he have the complete knowledge of the SHARIAH ?

With the mentality of these newday muslims, there are some records in the Quran that were they just reported in the hadiths only without no references in the Quran, they would have denied them.

#The miraculous birth of Isa (as), had it been only the hadith recorded such and supported by the christians, the muslims out of hatred would have debunk it with verses from the same Quran!

#The story of Musa & Khidr

#The death & resurrection of Uzair

#Sulaiman (as) speaking with the birds, ants

#Sulaiman making a request from the jinn

#Asif teleporting the throne of the
Queen e.t.c ......had all these been reported by the ahl kitab only with reference from the hadiths & non from the Quran, they would outrightly deny such hadiths & term them daifs. Some people cannot just find the way without been shown.

#You can always catchup (numerology) since you already familiar with it, its all about efforts.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^^

#Asif teleporting the throne of the
Queen e.t.c ......had all these been reported by the ahl kitab only with reference from the hadiths & non from the Quran, they would outrightly deny such hadiths & term them daifs. Some people cannot just find the way without been shown.

#You can always catchup (numerology) since you already familiar with it, its all about efforts.

Thanks bro. As usual, we'll always learn new things everyday if we hold on to patient.

I am really interested in you shedding more light to Asif story. Anytime I go true the story in the holy Quran , am always thrilled about the power of the QURAN-WORD. We made to understand that he carry out such feast simply becos of knowledge of the scripture.

قَالَ ٱلَّذِى عِندَهُ ۥ عِلۡمٌ مِّنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ أَنَا۟ ءَاتِيكَ بِهِۦ قَبۡلَ أَن يَرۡتَدَّ إِلَيۡكَ طَرۡفُكَ‌ۚ فَلَمَّا رَءَاهُ مُسۡتَقِرًّا عِندَهُ ۥ قَالَ هَـٰذَا مِن فَضۡلِ رَبِّى لِيَبۡلُوَنِىٓ ءَأَشۡكُرُ أَمۡ أَكۡفُرُ‌ۖ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشۡكُرُ لِنَفۡسِهِۦ‌ۖ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّى غَنِىٌّ كَرِيمٌ

And he who had some knowledge of the Book said: "I will bring it before the twinkling of your eye." When Solomon saw the throne placed firmly beside him, he cried out: "This is by the grace of my Lord so that He may test me whether I give thanks for (His Bounty) or act with ingratitude. Whoever is grateful is so to his own good; and whoever is ungrateful, let him know that my Lord is Immensely Resourceful, Most Bountiful."

Q27:40

Can you gist more on that. Actually, Ibn arabi treated it in one his books, albeit esoterically. I can barely relate to it then.

About TASSWOF, just coming to know that for the first time. Is there any friend of Allah (waliy) that possesses such similar quality? either in Tazkhira Awliyah or reference in any written of early Sufi. Perhaps, you might just talk more about it so that we can learn more.

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
^^^^

#ASIF is the likes of ALKHIDR & ZULQARNAIN, they are a class of awliyyah called مفاتيح الكنوز they are like perm. Secs. to the anbiyyai. The likes of UWAISIL QARNI & our SHEIKH JAMIU here. They occupy the upper most echelon in fardaniyya, they are very big in wilayya and are not the regular types. They serve as check & balance to the Qutbul jaami in saintdom.

#The knowledge from the book is no other than the esoterics of the divine scriptures, you see, there is no sirri whether big or small in wilayyah or in nubuwa, sofar its scripture based (everything is scripture based) that can escape the sieve of M.A & Numerology, nothing can escape the boundary of these two.

#Everytime God swears with anything in the Quran, he usually proceeds after the swearing without emphasizing except on these two. He had to stress there importance before proceeding for the حكماء to get a clue, b‘cos these two control all mysteries.

#I once read somewhere that during the reign of IMAM ALI (ra), the jewish rabbi of his time was looking for a certain mystical code in numerology to advance his course in metaphysics, he had explored all materials both past & contemporary but failed, he knew who IMAM ALI was & he knew no one could explain what he sought to him @ that time except IMAM ALI. The rabbi had to swallow his pride, damn his people to approach IMAM ALI, he asked in parable “can you tell me that number which encompasses all the numbers“ and IMAM ALI knowing what that means & its significance in sirri, proposed to him a deal thus “will you accept islam if I tell you ?“

Now, why would IMAM think a whole rabbi would renounce his religion b‘cos of a mere “number“ ? & why would a whole rabbi agree to & face the scorn of his people just b‘cos of a mere “number“ ?

IMAM said to him “take the days in your week (7- the idea behind the seven visible planets) multiply it by the days in your month (30-the idea behind the degrees) & then multiply it by the months in your year (12 -the idea behind the buruj)“......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
....these 3 codes 7-30-12 are the decryption key to unlock M.A in the Quran.

#Now back to ASIF, check out how God codfied the prodigy of ASIF in the Quran while @ the sametime extolling the Esoterics

قال الذى -7
عنده علم من الكتاب انا ءاتيك به قبل ان 30-

يرتد اليك طرفك 12-

(2520) the epitome of numerology & M.A combined, @LadunaI only if you could have a glimpse of the properties of this number, you may never recite on another number again.

Now this number has 48 factors, could you believe the 48th sura has 2520 characters ?

Now, to the issue of teleporting, if you scrolled back you‘ll see where @emekaRaj & @empiree where illustrating the difference between the strenght of the jinns & that of the ruhanniyas/angels, thats exactly what God was examplifing here - a jinn said he‘ll perform the task b‘fore closing time & a ruhaniyyi said he can get it done before the king raises his eye lids from a blink 150/1000 of a second.

#Like I mentioned in my earlier posts in regards to spacetime & creatures, that the higher the plane the more volatile & the more faster the acts.

Let me make an analogy here even though minute details of these are not discussed.

A work that requires lets say 8000 megawatt/hr of power to be carried out daily for 24hrs nonstop for a duration of 80yrs b‘4 completion by a human in his capacity as a human, exausting a total of approx. 5.61024 petawatts @ completion , if it were to be done by a ruhaniyy of the lowest rank @ the base of malakut where a day equals a 1000 earthly yrs, it will get all the work done in 114 minutes while utilizing 433.18171 watts of power only, meaning less than 50kilowatts will do it in one minute.

#I meant to type TASSAWUF.

#There is a prayer attributed to asif, have you an idea about it ?

4 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:

....these 3 codes 7-30-12 are the decryption key to unlock M.A in the Quran.

#Now back to ASIF, check out how God codfied the prodigy of ASIF in the Quran while @ the sametime extolling the Esoterics

قال الذى -7
عنده علم من الكتاب انا ءاتيك به قبل ان 30-

يرتد اليك طرفك 12-

(2520) the epitome of numerology & M.A combined, @LadunaI only if you could have a glimpse of the properties of this number, you may never recite on another number again.

Now this number has 48 factors, could you believe the 48th sura has 2520 characters ?

Now, to the issue of teleporting, if you scrolled back you‘ll see where @emekaRaj & @empiree where illustrating the difference between the strenght of the jinns & that of the ruhanniyas/angels, thats exactly what God was examplifing here - a jinn said he‘ll perform the task b‘fore closing time & a ruhaniyyi said he can get it done before the king raises his eye lids from a blink 150/1000 of a second.

#Like I mentioned in my earlier posts in regards to spacetime & creatures, that the higher the plane the more volatile & the more faster the acts.

Let me make an analogy here even though minute details of these are not discussed.

A work that requires lets say 8000 megawatt/hr of power to be carried out daily for 24hrs nonstop for a duration of 80yrs b‘4 completion by a human in his capacity as a human, exausting a total of approx. 5.61024 petawatts @ completion , if it were to be done by a ruhaniyy of the lowest rank @ the base of malakut where a day equals a 1000 earthly yrs, it will get all the work done in 114 minutes while utilizing 433.18171 watts of power only, meaning less than 50kilowatts will do it in one minute.

#I meant to type TASSAWUF.

#There is a prayer attributed to asif, have you an idea about it ?

Uhm, you're just an excellent writer- teacher indeed! Seems we share the same profession as I can relate well with your last example.

What is that prayer attributed to Asif? I don't know.

Who is this Sheikh Jamiu you're talking about?

I think TASSAWUF is Islamic mysticism, a science of Ihsan with primary aim of getting rid of our low desires, lust etc so as to purify our heart so that nothing remain safe desire and love of Allah(swt). Does that indicate a status or maqam whatsoever?

Scientifically, there is this concept of cycle and mathematical sequence. I am beginning to see correlation with M.A and numerology. So, what it is 48 factors of 2520? Lot to learn really!

So what is that prayer of ASIF?

Thanks
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
What does M. A mean?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Raintaker:
What does M. A mean?
Mystical Astrology.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
LadunaI:

Mystical Astrology.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
@LadunaI,

#Through TASSAWUF, one rises through the ladders (maqams) in wilayyah.

#Factors of 2520 are its divisors viz- 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,12,14,15,18,20,21,24 ...etc.

#SHEIKH JAMIU (ra) died in 1989, is an offa (kwara state) soofee.

#The prayer of ASIF as I heard, are some names (vernaculars) 49 in all, formulated by him through the science of M.A.

Modified

@emekaRaj, you back already or yet to go ?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

#Factors of 2520 are its divisors viz- 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,12,14,15,18,20,21,24 ...etc.

#The prayer of ASIF as I heard, are some names (vernaculars) 49 in all, formulated by him through the science of M.A.

Modified

I see, here comes where we seems to be converging!

I only saw Sheikh Jamiu (ra) twice physically or there about in 80s when am in primary school when I travelled to Offa, at Owode.

But since early 2000 when I was serving nysc , there has been regular meetings. There is alot I can't be disclosing here in the forum. I think we got to talk more privately later.

Ever since then, the interaction of Uwaisi became more clearer to me than ever.

Sorry, are you from Offa? Its will be nice talking to you privately. I will PM you.

Asif prayer, what is it like? tell us one or two atleast pls.

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
@LadunaI,

#Have never met him before except in disguise (he was the one I refering to earlier)

#No, I‘m not from offa, I‘m based in the north

#I‘m sorry I dont do PMs & off-nairaland with forumites, i keep 2 discrete personae lol

#@ ASIF‘s prayer I‘m also looking for it, was thinking maybe you got an idea lols
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
^^

Are you referring to same Sheik Jamiu "bulala"?. I thought he passed away in 1992, no?

anyways, jamo90, Nafizzey might be interested in these lesson or narrations

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

Modified

Yess
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Empiree:
^^

Are you referring to same Sheik Jamiu "bulala"?. I thought he passed away in 1992, no?

No, it was 1989 I think feb or march.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
emekaRaj:

Yess

Wlcm back bro.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:

No, it was 1989 I think feb or march.

oh woow.. i must be fed wrong info by those boys when i was in ilorin grin
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:

Wlcm back bro.

Tnx bro, am seeing ur work here, I just pray I dnt run mad readin ur text one of this day, nice one bro ....

There's an experimental I did last yr with my very close friend, an he just told me yesterday how it has yielded result,
I will talk about it tomorrow to whomever it interested in it
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Empiree:

Sure wrong info bro,

It was in ‘89, saw it in my dads diary....
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
emekaRaj:

Tnx bro, am seeing ur work here, I just pray I dnt run mad readin ur text one of this day, nice one bro ....

There's an experimental I did last yr with my very close friend, an he just told me yesterday how it has yielded result,
I will talk about it tomorrow to whomever it interested in it

Lols...no run mad ooo abeg, we still need your services

As for the experiment, I‘m most intrested....need new ideas....fresh ideas....tired of old stuffs...lols
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikupakuti:

#Have never met him before except in disguise (he was the one I refering to earlier)

#No, I‘m not from offa, I‘m based in the north

#I‘m sorry I dont do PMs & off-nairaland with forumites, i keep 2 discrete personae lol

#@ ASIF‘s prayer I‘m also looking for it, was thinking maybe you got an idea lols

Lols @pm stuff. No qualm bro. Its well.

You're right Sheikh (ra) died 5 March, 1989 at age of seventy years. It is interesting to know that it was him you're refering to in your post.

I believe Asif prayer would be definite be in the Quran. Hopefully, we get a gist of what it is later on.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Empiree:
So, you do visit Ilorin? that my base really. Islamic HQ of southwest Nigeria. Lolz

Small world indeed. That's nice.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2017
LadunaI:

So, you do visit Ilorin? that my base really. Islamic HQ of southwest Nigeria. Lolz

Lived there 4yrs for college. Indeed, Islamic HQ of SW

1 Like

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Empiree:
^^

I've been following this thread since it was created. The reason I have not been commenting is because I think I'm not qualified to type even "A-Z" here. I know absolutely nothing at all compared to people like emekaRaj, Laduna, ikupakuti, Empiree and others.

What I've been reading here is Pure unadulterated Islamic knowledge and mysticism. The information that has been shared here are what some Alfa and sheikhs have refused to teach their omo ilekewu. Knowledge of Islam is very broad and unique. Nobody has a monopoly on knowledge.

Please, nobody should reply or quote any of those people who don't believe in the experiences of @emekaraj and ikupakuti. This thread welcomes every one who wants to learn.
"If you find a man who says there is nothing like Tassawuf or Ihsan. Do not rebuke him. Check out his family from the 1st to the 3rd generation, it's almost certain you'll not find someone who's deeply into the worship of Allah through dhikr (ie Tassawuf or ihsan)."
I know people like them. If shaytan just flash them once and they are asked to recite Suratul khaf 7 times by a sheikh. They will beg the sheikh to let them recite it 1000 times in order for it to be more effective.
#I will not reply any post from the people I'm talking about. So, you don't have to quote me.

May Allah bless and protect everyone here.
Shaytan is out there and believe me, he doesn't go around with horns. There is no way to increase the iman of some of the 'weak' muslims who view this thread except sharing our experiences here.

Wallahi, Everything about Islam is beautiful.
There is no limitation in Islam when it comes to worship of Allah except that which Allah and his Prophet (SAW) has outrightly forbidden for us.
Do not quote the Quran or hadith to suit your level of understanding. These books are too deep for us to completely unravel. Allah shows his light to whoever he wants. He is never bound by his laws. He is the Law! He chooses his friends among those who fear him. #A pious man reads the Quran and is still afraid of what will happen to the unbelievers.

Do not be like those who saw the signs and instead of keeping quiet to observe, they began to call the servants of Allah mad people and alu bidah. Truly, the deviants have really made it difficult to know the true muslims.
Enough said.
My Oga sir @Empiree, I'm very loyal, egbon mi agba.

Oga Ikupakuti, you have a sound mind. I like the way you express your thoughts. It's very difficult for some people. To find someone whose command of English is perfect and also have deep Islamic knowledge is as difficult as looking for the moon in the afternoon.

Oga emekaRaj, Hmmm what can I say. When I read your story, the only word that came out of my mouth was: Asiri nbe nibi ti Olohun fi sii...
Find a translator!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:13am On Mar 30, 2017
LadunaI:

Empiree:
Lived there 4yrs for college. Indeed, Islamic HQ of SW

Lol...Ilorin people with their bragging..even when they know that Iwo is their MASTER in religious matters. Na only name una get
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
LadunaI:

Lols @pm stuff. No qualm bro. Its well.

You're right Sheikh (ra) died 5 March, 1989 at age of seventy years. It is interesting to know that it was him you're refering to in your post.

I believe Asif prayer would be definite be in the Quran. Hopefully, we get a gist of what it is later on.

Thanks

Yeah...he was the one that came disguised

ASIF prayer, they call it الداءرة الفلك الأثير (the circuit of the ethereal orbit) you can ask around for it.

@Jamo90..thanks for the accolades...as for those alfas, I can relate.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lol...Ilorin people with their bragging..even when they know that Iwo is their MASTER in religious matters. Na only name una get

Master indeed! Lolz....I can see where you come from. That's good bro. Its well.

I stayed couple of years in Kano also during my college.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Jamo90:

I've been following this thread since it was created. The reason I have not been commenting is because I think I'm not qualified to type even "A-Z" here. I know absolutely nothing at all compared to people like emekaRaj, Laduna, ikupakuti, Empiree and others.

What I've been reading here is Pure unadulterated Islamic knowledge and mysticism. The information that has been shared here are what some Alfa and sheikhs have refused to teach their omo ilekewu. Knowledge of Islam is very broad and unique. Nobody has a monopoly on knowledge.

Please, nobody should reply or quote any of those people who don't believe in the experiences of @emekaraj and ikupakuti. This thread welcomes every one who wants to learn.
"If you find a man who says there is nothing like Tassawuf or Ihsan. Do not rebuke him. Check out his family from the 1st to the 3rd generation, it's almost certain you'll not find someone who's deeply into the worship of Allah through dhikr (ie Tassawuf or ihsan)."
I know people like them. If shaytan just flash them once and they are asked to recite Suratul khaf 7 times by a sheikh. They will beg the sheikh to let them recite it 1000 times in order for it to be more effective.
#I will not reply any post from the people I'm talking about. So, you don't have to quote me.

May Allah bless and protect everyone here.
Shaytan is out there and believe me, he doesn't go around with horns. There is no way to increase the iman of some of the 'weak' muslims who view this thread except sharing our experiences here.

Wallahi, Everything about Islam is beautiful.
There is no limitation in Islam when it comes to worship of Allah except that which Allah and his Prophet (SAW) has outrightly forbidden for us.
Do not quote the Quran or hadith to suit your level of understanding. These books are too deep for us to completely unravel. Allah shows his light to whoever he wants. He is never bound by his laws. He is the Law! He chooses his friends among those who fear him. #A pious man reads the Quran and is still afraid of what will happen to the unbelievers.

Do not be like those who saw the signs and instead of keeping quiet to observe, they began to call the servants of Allah mad people and alu bidah. Truly, the deviants have really made it difficult to know the true muslims.
Enough said.
My Oga sir @Empiree, I'm very loyal, egbon mi agba.

Oga Ikupakuti, you have a sound mind. I like the way you express your thoughts. It's very difficult for some people. To find someone whose command of English is perfect and also have deep Islamic knowledge is as difficult as looking for the moon in the afternoon.

Oga emekaRaj, Hmmm what can I say. When I read your story, the only word that came out of my mouth was: Asiri nbe nibi ti Olohun fi sii...
Find a translator!

Gbam..... Looks like u vex an decided to put everything u hav been wanting to write in one piece... U can always contribute or ask questions our professors here go clear am for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.