Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214866 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
LadunaI:

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED!. That's the summary of your above vision and mostly many dream vision given to us by Allah(swt)

Look at Prophet Yusuf (as) and the King of Egypt dream scenerio for instances, you can imagine the level of anguish and problems that would have befallen the Egypt if NOT for that dream and correct interpretation of it.

I am happy you don't let that brief digression from the main topic discourage or weigh you down. The prophet said nothing is left of prophethood except MUBASHIRAT. And when asked what is Mubashirat, he (saw) said a good dream (ruya sadiqa) somebody sees or they see about him. So, no need for argument whatsoever, just passover posts NOT in allign with topic pls.

@ikupakuti earlier raised that issue, that this sort of things can only be understood by like mind. The prophet (saw) said (paraphrase) "Soul are like Army, those that have affinity in primordial existence will agree here otherwise they will disagree". So, just continue with your stuff. Also @empiree reminded us in his last post how the Best of Mankind (saw) was accused to be "Mad Man".... Allah( swt) had to refuted them by this ayah;

مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمۡ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

your companion has neither strayed nor is he deluded;
Q53:2

Thanks

Tnks am happy to have you , @ empire an Ikupakuti show me some love, anybody else I will ignore
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, why won't you and your fellows be seeing and hearing things when you're indoors for like 40 days without seeing anyone and fasting?

The risk of such person having paranoia, schizophrenia is high.

It's obvious u r nt even ready to learn even if u dnt believe in it,

I never said I stayed indoors for 40 days an fasting, an non of us here hav ever don dat, I said empire said he read something like that somewhere an posted it here an I ask d guy to check d page.

I Think I made myself clear in dat post and d previous once, that mine is natural, an I was born this way.

Its either u deliberately try to misunderstood me or u hav low iQ

I hav realize u r unapologeticaly intentionaly annoying. So dis is d last time am replying u.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

It's obvious u r nt even ready to learn even if u dnt believe in it,

I never said I stayed indoors for 40 days an fasting, an non of us here hav ever don dat, I said empire said he read something like that somewhere an posted it here an I ask d guy to check d page.

I Think I made myself clear in dat post and d previous once, that mine is natural, an I was born this way.

Its either u deliberately try to misunderstood me or u hav low iQ

I hav realize u r unapologeticaly intentionaly annoying. So dis is d last time am replying u.
Please am not here to start any fight, I'm just that friendly guy.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
@emakaRaj,

Yeah, i‘m aware of the attraction of candle lights to spiritual entities. I used to buy beewax to prepare & condition my candles myself.

What fuels a light determines its virtues & besides spirits are attracted to natural things & orders.

Do you have ideas about essential oils (base perfumes), incences ?

My knowledge in that field is very limited. I have some formulae i‘ll like to know which essencial oils flow perfectly with there muwakaluna.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj,

That divergent is clearly high on TNT. You are engaging someone who said his dad is delusional just because they share different ideology...he‘s here to seek attention & you guys have being obliging him.
Do I look like someone who's seeking attention?

The problem with you religious people with visions a.k.a hallucinations is that you accuse wrong people to be witches without no evidence, just some fantasy claims. My dad is fun of accusing most woman he sees witches which I don't like, any cat, bird, even cockroaches are jins, He knows I don't believe in all these vision thing.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol, so Muslims now do Voodoos?!

Where does the Prophet(SA) even use candles to summon spirits? shocked
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

My suggestion is, if you can wake up around 2am Friday night, do ablution buy candles an light dem around u, off all the artfitial light (oyinbo light) just candle light, Muslim jinn are attracted to natural light and zikr, Do 4 rakaat of Nafilat, and make the intention of Wat u want to see, and say in d intention dat u will like any Muslim jinn or angel dat com to show u wat u want to see, no fear oo, nothing go happen. Wen u r done with d zikr try to meditate visualize Wat u want.
Are you a Sufi?

1 Like

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Your Title Should Be seeing Jinns or Devils not Angel.

Guy start praying before going to bed. You're seeing devils while telling us Angels. Angels won't come and do all the stories you're narrating. They don't joke, they only perform the task assign by their lord nothing more nothing less.

And all those night prayer to see jins are all out of Islam. Who teaches you that? As a human you have nothing to do with any Jinn whether Muslim or Not.

Shun all those ideologies and stick to Islamic teachings not what sheik tells you.

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Are you a Sufi?
The posts in this thread all sounds like series movie I love watching "Supernatural" they do rituals to summon demons and angels. cheesy
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
FriendNG:
Your Title Should Be seeing Jinns or Devils not Angel.

Guy start praying before going to bed. You're seeing devils while telling us Angels. Angels won't come and do all the stories you're narrating. They don't joke, they only perform the task assign by their lord nothing more nothing less.

And all those night prayer to see jins are all out of Islam. Who teaches you that? As a human you have nothing to do with any Jinn whether Muslim or Not.

Shun all those ideologies and stick to Islamic teachings not what sheik tells you.

Tnk u
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emakaRaj,

Yeah, i‘m aware of the attraction of candle lights to spiritual entities. I used to buy beewax to prepare & condition my candles myself.

What fuels a light determines its virtues & besides spirits are attracted to natural things & orders.

Do you have ideas about essential oils (base perfumes), incences ?

My knowledge in that field is very limited. I have some formulae i‘ll like to know which essencial oils flow perfectly with there muwakaluna.
I like Arabic ones though. They are just one of my besties. I am attracted to those arab oils

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, so Muslims now do Voodoos?!

Where does the Prophet(SA) even use candles to summon spirits? shocked
Interesting...now you ran back to the nabi(SAW) when it suits you?. But you have reject ahadith that support some of emeka's narrations and ideas. That's interesting.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
I like Arabic ones though. They are just one of my besties. I am attracted to those arab oils

Yeah!

Those are the ones ‘am talking about. Do you have any idea about there science in regards to functionality.

I‘m still researching on them. I know natural perfumes balance aerial potencies & stablize the energies, making a space receptive for spiritual entities to inhabit. But i want a scientific method of knowing the mode of assignment. Any idea ?
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
The posts in this thread all sounds like series movie I love watching "Supernatural" they do rituals to summon demons and angels. cheesy

They follow conjecture.

Few years ago when i still have strong belief in all these things, I used to have nightmares and stupid imagination as well, but now I hardly even dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yeah!

Those are the ones ‘am talking about. Do you have any idea about there science in regards to functionality.

I‘m still researching on them. I know natural perfumes balance aerial potencies & stablize the energies, making a space receptive for spiritual entities to inhabit. But i want a scientific method of knowing the mode of assignment. Any idea ?
You are very smart dear brother. You see, i buy different ones from Arabs. Although i use them BASICALLY not for extended activities like dhikr for instance, but i would love to start doing that now. emeka's recent comment about candles kinda gives me heads up. I dont do that either but it is reported in hadith that nabi (SAW) did use musk and other oil and another one called ud or oud for many things. They are effective and good for clogs to relieve gas. You know what i mean. This was reported in hadith. It also dries away unnecessary moisture while strengthening the intestines and brings relief and comfort to the heart. Scholars said It helps the mind, sharpens the senses, constipates and helps relieve the enuresis, bed wetting that result from coldness of the prostrate.

See highlighted part, i should have used that for my client years ago if i knew about this musk functionality called ud or oud. My client had this cold bed wetting problem back then.

Naf'i (may Allah be pleased with him) said that ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) would at times burn only 'Ud and at times he would use 'Ud and Camphor and say, 'The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) would do this.'
To use any fragrance that burns like incense sticks or loban is permissible. If you burn these with the intention of the Sunnah then you will be rewarded for that.

I had to bring up this hadith to checkmate criticism in this thread a little bit bcus some people here begin to see his narrations "out of the world". I think they need to be patient. Knowledge is wide. There are lots to learn in islam. friendng needs to be patient.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

They follow conjecture.

Few years ago when i still have strong belief in all these things, I used to have nightmares and stupid imagination as well, but now I hardly even dream.
I hardly dream also, but I beleive the guy has his own experience.
And his experience is an interesting one.
TingTinz and this man I am quoting.
Do you beleive witches exist?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

They follow conjecture.

Thank you, this was exactly what I experienced during my past years.

If indeed people see things like future, Africa should be far developed by now, but we're moving backward day by day.

I just laugh when people say they see things and claim it is vision, they are suffering from stage 1 schizophrenia.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Raintaker:

Honestly, I don't know whether they exist or not. Do you?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Raintaker:
I believe people have their personal experience but the thing is it cannot be proven, you can't prove you saw superman flying in Lagos street.

As for witches, I'm still doubting their existence, I'm yet to see a witch, the witches I think are magicians/tricksters not the ones they show on nollywood movies that have super-powers.

You should wonder why witches are only caught in rural and underdeveloped area. undecided
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Interesting...now you ran back to the nabi(SAW) when it suits you?. But you have reject ahadith that supports some of emeka's narrations and ideas. That's interesting.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Thank you, this was exactly what I experienced during my past years.

If indeed people see things like future, Africa should be far developed by now, but we're moving backward day by day.

I just laugh when people say they see things and claim it is vision, they are suffering from stage 1 schizophrenia.

Well I won't discard their vision because I believe we all experience different thing. Also I believe there are supernatural forces in our world even though I've never experienced them; or maybe I have. I'm not sure. But then, our brain is the greatest of all tricksters.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
I believe people have their personal experience but the thing is it cannot be proven, you can't prove you saw superman flying in Lagos street.

As for witches, I'm still doubting their existence, I'm yet to see a witch, the witches I think are magicians/tricksters not the ones they show on nollywood movies that have super-powers.

You should wonder why witches are only caught in rural and underdeveloped area. undecided

Actually a witch turned to an owl last week in your Lagos grin grin
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
@Empiree,

Thanks alot.

Very very true!

Thats aromatherapy for you. Essential oils & there woods have alot of medicinal & spiritual values. Some of them like frank incence (luban zakar) chases away evil spirits (nagative energies). And for that to happen the good spirits have to be present.

It has been reported in many hadiths, the affinity of the holy prophet (saw) for good scents & scents signifying the presence of angel jubril (as), any sensible person can connect the dots.

You can google aromatherapy.

As for the critics...who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well I won't discard their vision because I believe we all experience different thing. Also I believe there are supernatural forces in our world even though I've never experienced them; or maybe I have. I'm not sure. But then, our brain is the greatest of all tricksters.
Yes, I've said that earlier that people have personal experience. The supernatural forces the metaphysics are yet to be proven, scientists are still doing research on it, so now the metaphysics I can think of is the time and space. Your last statement, I concur.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Actually a witch turned to an owl last week in your Lagos grin grin
That's how we hear am o, last two weeks they said a girl turned to snake after she was slapped around my area, I'm yet to see a video or photo of the girl turning to snake, no TV coverage.

Magic trick people sight, people can be hypnotized.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually i want thear a dream story you have experience without exerggerating it bcus of this thread. I want to find out if pysch thing you talk about has anything to do with this. You only seem to focus on dreams that our nafs brought forth, which is usually transform to illusions as you said. That's ordinary kind of dreams. Abeg, tell us now so we can differentuate your tale from op.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:

Witches exist, but they can not do anything except by the leave of Allah. Do you ever Which kind of birds the avail birds God sent to the az abul fil group?
I don't beleive they were ordinary birds.
There was also behind the revelation of falaq and nas Surah.
Rilwayne001
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Actually i want thear a dream story you have experience without exerggerating it bcus of this thread. I want to find out if pysch thing you talk about has anything to do with this. You only seem to focus on dreams that our nafs brought forth, which is usually transform to illusions as you said. That's ordinary kind of dreams. Abeg, tell us now so we can differentuate your tale from op.
Like have said in my previous posts, I don't take my dreams serious, I forget my dreams. I don't even dream sometimes. The ones I had are childhood dreams like seeing monsters, witches, seeing myself flying, fighting with beast, and cartoons characters(I watch cartoons a lot). The funniest thing i find funny in my dream is if I fall from tall building I dont die, if I'm stabbed I don't die reason because I'm still alive in reality, dream is tricky when I wake up I realize my dreams don't make any sense, i see myself from one scene to another. These all happened when I still strongly belief in all this supernatural stuffs.

Again I stopped imagining stuff very long time, I used to imagine things like seeing illusions, the moment I started reasoning, doing researches all these illusions stuff stopped.

I realized that religious people always claim to have spiritual problem than non-religious people, it is either village witches is hunting them or demons, jins is possessing them.

I don't have much story to say about seeing things because I've freed myself long time ago.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Raintaker:
Witches exist, but they can not do anything except by the leave of Allah. Do you ever Which kind of birds the avail birds God sent to the az abul fil group?
I don't beleive they were ordinary birds.
There was also behind the revelation of falaq and nas Surah.
Rilwayne001
Each person to his/her opinion.

I only know there are groups that use magic tricks on people with good psychology skill those are the ones I can call witches and wizard even tho I've not seen one. The ones they show in nollywood movies with super-powers that can fall a building or fly, transform are still fictions to me. So I don't know if witches exist or not.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:

I don't have much story to say about seeing things because I've freed myself long time ago.

Lol, you know one funny thing? Last night Negan tried to kill me in my dreams. grin

He had gruesomely killed two of his guys and he was walking towards me with his Lucille. I was like "guy, don't hit me with that thing, I'm not one of the casts" . the idiot would not listen. As he was about to hit me with it I was terrified and shouted like "yayyy ori iya mi oo'"... I woke up instantly and laugh the stupid dream off grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, you know one funny thing? Last night Negan tried to kill me in my dreams. grin

He had gruesomely killed two of his guys and he was walking towards me with his Lucille. I was like "guy, don't hit me with that thing, I'm not one of the casts" . the idiot would not listen. As he was about to hit me with it I was terrified and shouted like "yayyy ori iya mi oo'"... I woke up instantly and laugh the stupid dream off grin grin grin grin

I can predict why you have that dream. Shall I?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.