Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214917 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
FriendNG:

I can predict why you have that dream. Shall I?

OK nah
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Like have said in my previous posts, I don't take my dreams serious, I forget my dreams. I don't even dream sometimes. The ones I had are childhood dreams like seeing monsters, witches, seeing myself flying, fighting with beast, and cartoons characters(I watch cartoons a lot). The funniest thing i find funny in my dream is if I fall from tall building I dont die, if I'm stabbed I don't die reason because I'm still alive in reality, dream is tricky when I wake up I realize my dreams don't make any sense, i see myself from one scene to another. These all happened when I still strongly belief in all this supernatural stuffs.

Again I stopped imagining stuff very long time, I used to imagine things like seeing illusions, the moment I started reasoning, doing researches all these illusions stuff stopped.

I realized that religious people always claim to have spiritual problem than non-religious people, it is either village witches is hunting them or demons, jins is possessing them.

I don't have much story to say about seeing things because I've freed myself long time ago.
this type is common like rilwayne also described his dream up there. Sometime some dreams are just funny and you can not help but laugh when you wake up. This are different typs of dream that has to do with our nafs. They can just be ordinary without any implication or consequences. But this is not what op is talking about.

Also, some dreams are meant to send a message about oneself or someone we know.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:

How can we know this?
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

OK nah
It is connected to the films you're watching. Bcux I realize u lik movies.
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
FriendNG:

It is connected to the films you're watching. Bcux I realize u lik movies.

Yes. The 15th episode of that particular show was aired last night and I couldn't watch, but my mind was all there before I went to bed. So yes, that must have been what triggered it. tongue
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

How can we know this?
I gave two examples up there about a sheik. But that's not really the issue. The issue is there is hadith that backs that up. It talks about 46 parts of nawbuwa. What you do think of that?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
this type is common like rilwayne also described his dream up there. Sometime some dreams are just funny and you can not help but laugh when you wake up. This are different typs of dream that has to do with our nafs. They can just be ordinary without any implication or consequences. But this is not what op is talking about.

There is no different in what I said and what the op said, the different there is he takes his visions, dreams, hallucinations serious in a religious way because it is part of religious beliefs.

I've seen angels with wings, I've seen someone looking like Jesus taking me around, I've seen some one with white beards on white garment, I've seen monster with horn like devil in cave of fire, do I go about shouting about all this? I didn't even tell anybody about all this. I realized that all these are what i imagined and read in religious story books.

I even experience deja vu sometimes.

So I wonder why the OP and co are making fuss about seeing visions.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, you know one funny thing? Last night Negan tried to kill me in my dreams. grin

He had gruesomely killed two of his guys and he was walking towards me with his Lucille. I was like "guy, don't hit me with that thing, I'm not one of the casts" . the idiot would not listen. As he was about to hit me with it I was terrified and shouted like "yayyy ori iya mi oo'"... I woke up instantly and laugh the stupid dream off grin grin grin grin
Lol, I dream about movies a lot too, sometimes I dream about singing beautiful melodies, how I wish I have a studio in my room.

Sleep paralysis religious people call demon, jin possessed can be control psychologically without consulting any spiritualist.

This shows it is all from our head, we're our dreams, there are some psycho therapy that you will be trained to control(influence) your dream the way you want.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Each person to his/her opinion.

I only know there are groups that use magic tricks on people with good psychology skill those are the ones I can call witches and wizard even tho I've not seen one. The ones they show in nollywood movies with super-powers that can fall a building or fly, transform are still fictions to me. So I don't know if witches exist or not.
The ones that operate in movies are just make beleives, I pray you don't encounter real life witches.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
There is no different in what I said and what the op said, the different there is he takes his visions, dreams, hallucinations serious in a religious way because it is part of religious beliefs.

I've seen angels with wings, I've seen someone looking like Jesus taking me around, I've seen some one with white beards on white garment, I've seen monster with horn like devil in cave of fire, do I go about shouting about all this? I didn't even tell anybody about all this. I realized that all these are what i imagined and read in religious story books.

I even experience deja vu sometimes.

So I wonder why the OP and co are making fuss about seeing visions.
Dont exaggerate yours now. I don't think he is making fuss over it. From his narration shows he's been battling this issue from childhood. If you read my first comments, I suggested using precaution and perhaps, seek what they called "ruqya". He appeared to have gone through that. This is not a simple psych issue. If it is, you would noticed changes from the way he talks. I know what i am talking about. Just hope that you are not affected by the evil sides of this thing. They will teach you a lesson you never forget.

To clarify, a family member of mine was talking to me on yahoo messenger back in 2007. He was okay and suddenly he started typing trash that has no meaning to what we discuss. If you want you can call this illusion. I quickly called this his pc and he answered. He talks nice then, again, he started talking nonsense. I had to tell him to start reciting ayat kursiy. He said he doesn't remember. I started reciting for him loud and he picked from there. So the thing slowed down for the moment but i don't want to go too deep into this now. Our findings shows possession of "evil eyes" and he is not that religious. This affected him for yrs. I thought it was a joke. Today, it is fair. This is NOT hallucination.

Once again, what you simply narrated happens to anyone. That's normal one. You should not discourage him from narrating whatever he got. It doesn't mean everyone believes everything. I am just looking for some things from his stories. Thats all
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Raintaker:
The ones that operate in movies are just make beleives, I pray you don't encounter real life witches.
Africans beliefs, they believe everyone must be chased by witches especially village witches, many Africans will always blame an imaginary forces for their failures.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Africans beliefs, they believe everyone must be chased by witches especially village witches, many Africans will always blame an iWanna kill yourself? Imagine this.
You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day.
You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over
You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time.
You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time.
A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready.
You don’t answer, so he walks in.
All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep.
He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up.
She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it.
Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name.
Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying and sissy won’t wake up.”
Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body.
It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams.
He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry.
Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying.
The next day at school, there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide.
It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent.
Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you.
Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you.
That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how beautiful you really are.
Your ex boyfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. He can’t handle it.
He breaks down and starts crying, and runs out of the school. Your friends?
They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late.
And your best friend? She’s in shock. She can’t believe it. She knew what you were going through, but she never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it.
She can’t cry, she can’t feel anything. She stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor.
Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral.
The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that girl with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on.
Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young.
Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big sister, you were supposed to always be there for him.
Your best friend, she stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground, she just loses it.
She cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days.
It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now.
That boy that used to tease you cuts himself.
Your ex boyfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with girls. Your friends all go into depression.
Your best friend?
She tried to kill herself. She didn’t succeed like you did, but she tried…
your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide.
Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death.
Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do.
Your choices don’t just effect you. They effect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for.
Things can’t getmaginary forces for their failures.
Now that's wher people get it wrong, witches are forces such as the jinns or whatsoever, they do not attack people until people cross their parts.
God created them to exist independent of humans just like jinns, although some people harness their energies for evil intents.
Witches are real, but not those all village people.
Just that wicked people may enlist their help, just like they do to jinns.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Dont exaggerate yours now. I don't think he is making fuss over it. From his narration shows he's been battling this issue from childhood. If you read my first comments, I suggested using precaution and perhaps, seek what they called "ruqya". He appeared to have gone through that. This is not a simple psych issue. If it is, you would noticed changes from the way he talks. I know what i am talking about. Just hope that you are not affected by the evil sides of this thing. They will teach you a lesson you never forget.

To clarify, a family member of mine was talking to me on yahoo messenger back in 2007. He was okay and suddenly he started typing trash that has no meaning to what we discuss. If you want you can call this illusion. I quickly called this his pc and he answered. He talks nice then, again, he started talking nonsense. I had to tell him to start reciting ayat kursiy. He said he doesn't remember. I started reciting for him loud and he picked from there. So the thing slowed down for the moment but i don't want to go too deep into this now. Our findings shows possession of "evil eyes" and he is not that religious. This affected him for yrs. I thought it was a joke. Today, it is fair. This is NOT hallucination.

Once again, what you simply narrated happens to anyone. That's normal one. You should not discourage him from narrating whatever he got. It doesn't mean everyone believes everything. I am just looking for some things from his stories. Thats all
Sorry about your family relation, do you consider advising him to see a psychologist? You shouldn't focus on spiritual aspect alone.

I'm not discouraging anybody here, I just find it ridiculous here seeing some voodoo practices and things some people don't take serious. Again what the op is experiencing is not new in the psychology field. Have you seen this movie "A Beautiful mind"?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Africans beliefs, they believe everyone must be chased by witches especially village witches, many Africans will always blame an imaginary forces for their failures.
Whether you like it or not those crazy things exist but they aren't like they used to be in those days. However, blaming every bad luck or misfortune oneself on them is a sign of weak iman. One should have tawakul over all that.

If a muslim stands firm, they are nothing. But you on the other hand simply dont think they exist. That's fine but dont let them display their fitna for you. I showed you lecture by Sheikh Salahudeen Akindele about a man denying Jinn existence and jinn later showed him they do. But you said that's "hallucination" yet you claimed you believe in Jinn. You confused or what?. You probably dont believe Dajjal as reported too, do you?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
Sorry about your family relation, do you consider advising him to see a psychologist? You shouldn't focus on spiritual aspect alone.

He is not even in nigeria. It happened to him in Germany. So you should imagine he would get best medical care. But guess what?. Oyinbo did what they had to do after placing him on drugs for 2 yrs and no difference, they condemned him to psych ward which is what we dont want. We used our way over theirs and it works.

It could have been worse if we allowed them to condemn him there. By now, they would have him being taken care of by care giver when we knew for sure that was not the case.

And you said he is practicing voodoo?. How?, maybe i didnt get that. Can you clarify?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Are you a Sufi?

I dnt even know Wat it means, so NO

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Raintaker:
Now that's wher people get it wrong, witches are forces such as the jinns or whatsoever, they do not attack people until people cross their parts.
God created them to exist independent of humans just like jinns, although some people harness their energies for evil intents.
Witches are real, but not those all village people.
Just that wicked people may enlist their help, just like they do to jinns.
OK, I'm yet to see a flying witch.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Whether you like it or not those crazy things exist but they aren't like they used to be in those days. However, blaming every bad luck or misfortune oneself on them is a sign of weak iman. One should have tawakul over all that.

If a muslim stand firm, they are nothing. But you on the other hand simply dont think they exist. That's fine but they let them display thier fitna for you. I showed you lecture by Sheikh Salahudeen Akindele about a man denying Jinn existence and jinn later showed him they do. But you said that's "hallucination" yet you claimed you believe in Jinn. You confused or what?. You probably dont believe Dajjal as reported too, do you?
Since I've not seen any jinns like you people see jinns, I don't know what to say about them. As for dajjal that should be an end time monster, it hasn't reveal itself so I don't know about it existence.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
He is not even in nigeria. It happened to him in Germany. So you should imagine he would get best medical care. But guess what?. Oyinbo did what they had to do after placing him on drugs for 2 yrs and no difference, they condemned him to psych ward which is what we dont want. We used our way over theirs and it works.

It could have been worse if we allowed them to condemn him there. By now, they would have him being taken care of by care giver when we knew for sure that was not the case.

And you said he is practicing voodoo?. How?, maybe i didnt get that. Can you clarify?
it is might be the medic treatment he's responding to.

He talked about lighting candles to summon spirit, those are Voodoos rituals.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:
it is might be the medic treatment he's responding to.
yeye lol.... orthodox medicines worked 2 yrs after application?. Which kind medicine is that cheesy cheesy

Why do you think Allah revealed Surat Falaq and Nas?. You may have to check their translations

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just laughed wen ppl ar talking about real dreams an this one's are also claiming to be dreaming

First of all, if u still Watch movies an dream about it shows u r still a kid... I watch horror movies but I dnt dream about them, d last time I remember watching movies an dreaming about it, was in junior high.

Secondly those normal dream everybody hav I still have them everyday, dreams are different, normal dreams an real dreams are nothing similar in anyway.

But who's talking about dreams anyway, I dnt even take my dreams serious my self, there's nowhere in my story here in Dis thread dat I've talked about dream, is it dreams I will be wasting my time typing here.

Funny Wen we r talking about dreaming an it will happen, u will be talking about Deja Vu like we dnt know dat, it's only children dat hav Deja Vu, hav u seen anyone in his thirties havin Deja Vu.

There's nothing u think u knw dat I dnt knw, I do not hav the luxurious choice to choose to believe my experience or not, Becos like I said its my experience not hear say.

I wrote dem as it is not to make u believe, if u dnt believe in it, pls Wat r u still doing here, I knw how hard it is for me to come online an share dem because I believe in them so pls why do u waste ur precious time on somthin u dnt believe.

Page 7 already ooh I see why now
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai from no-one to someone una don raise Dis guy ranks, exactly what he has been aching for.... Congratulations enjoy ur 15 minutes

But @ empire u must free him now
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
tintingz:

He talked about lighting candles to summon spirit, those are Voodoos rituals.
Lol... Nigerians even light millions of candles with your power problems "Up NEPA"

NEPA caught off light in the midst of dhikr and salat. So whats the big deal?. How is it voodoo?.

Also, one of the purposes of darkening light (even if there is power) is for humility. It is said that if your eyes wont travel around during dhikr. Some even deliberately cut off light or reduce it or turn on candles. I really dont do all these. But it is written that Malaikat are attracted to perfumes, scents, musk etc (of course it has to be alcochol free.). I used to wear musk some years back if i intended to do tahajud and dua overnight and then wear white jilbab and clean area as emeka rightly said. So ther is nothing shirk or voodoo here.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2017
emekaRaj:
Chai from no-one to someone una don raise Dis guy ranks, exactly what he has been aching for.... Congratulations enjoy ur 15 minutes

But @ empire u must free him now
Lol.

Do you consider some of your experiences to be kashf. ?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2017
The kashf (intuition, insight, finding out about things that are unseen) that may happen to a person is of several kinds. One type is psychological, which both Muslims and kaafirs have in common. Another kind is spiritual, which comes via revelation. A third type is satanic, which comes via the jinn.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

We do not deny that people may experience some kind of kashf, whether when awake or in their dreams when the soul is less connected to the body, either by means of spiritual practices or otherwise. This is the psychological kashf which is the first type of kashf.

But it is also proven through rational evidence as well as shar’i evidence that the jinn exist and that they tell people things about the unseen, as happens in the case of soothsayers, those who are possessed and the like.

The second type is that which is done by outside forces, such as the jinn who tell the soothsayers many things. This is something that is well known, especially to those who have experienced it, and we have come to know about these things on many occasions. This is a type of kashf that has nothing to do with the first type, and this is the second type of kashf.

With regard to the third type, it is what is conveyed by the angels and this is the noblest type, as is indicated by the texts and by rational evidence. Information about the unseen may come from psychological sources, or from evil sources, whether they are satanic or not, or it may come from angelic sources.

Al-Safadiyyah, p. 187-189

So some brothers might be wrong for simply suggesting emeka's experience it is about devil. That's why i asked them to be patient and let him keep his stories up.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Empiree:
Lol... Nigerians even light millions of candles with your power problems "Up NEPA"

NEPA caught off light in the midst of dhikr and salat. So whats the big deal?. How is it voodoo?.

Also, one of the purposes of darkening light (even if there is power) is for humility. It is said that if your eyes wont travel around during dhikr. Some even deliberately cut off light or reduce it or turn on candles. I really dont do all these. But it is written that Malaikat are attracted to perfumes, scents, musk etc (of course it has to be alcochol free.). I used to wear musk some years back if i intended to do tahajud and dua overnight and then wear white jilbab and clean area as emeka rightly said. So ther is nothing shirk or voodoo here.
I know you are not base in Nigeria. First of all Nigerians don't use candles anymore when there is power outage, we use rechargeable lamp haba we've passed all that, lamps are cheap to get, it is all these celestial church people and Catholics that uses candles when they are doing their voodoo thing.

What emeka said is that natural light attract spirits, so switching of electricity light and lighting candles will summon spirits, that's voodoo, this is a non Muslims practice.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2017
emekaRaj:
I just laughed wen ppl ar talking about real dreams an this one's are also claiming to be dreaming

First of all, if u still Watch movies an dream about it shows u r still a kid... I watch horror movies but I dnt dream about them, d last time I remember watching movies an dreaming about it, was in junior high.

Secondly those normal dream everybody hav I still have them everyday, dreams are different, normal dreams an real dreams are nothing similar in anyway.

But who's talking about dreams anyway, I dnt even take my dreams serious my self, there's nowhere in my story here in Dis thread dat I've talked about dream, is it dreams I will be wasting my time typing here.

Funny Wen we r talking about dreaming an it will happen, u will be talking about Deja Vu like we dnt know dat, it's only children dat hav Deja Vu, hav u seen anyone in his thirties havin Deja Vu.

There's nothing u think u knw dat I dnt knw, I do not hav the luxurious choice to choose to believe my experience or not, Becos like I said its my experience not hear say.

I wrote dem as it is not to make u believe, if u dnt believe in it, pls Wat r u still doing here, I knw how hard it is for me to come online an share dem because I believe in them so pls why do u waste ur precious time on somthin u dnt believe.

Page 7 already ooh I see why now
This clearly shows you know nothing about psychology or human brain.

Lol, so it is only kids that dream about their movies they watch?

We dream of what we think, see and imagine, what we are scared of or love most.

Deja vu happens to anybody, kids don't notice deja vu when it happens. Or do you really know what deja vu is?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Empiree:
yeye lol.... orthodox medicines worked 2 yrs after application?. Which kind medicine is that cheesy cheesy

Why do you think Allah revealed Surat Falaq and Nas?. You may have to check their translations

There are long term medication.

Mental issue is not a one day treatment.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Empiree:
The kashf (intuition, insight, finding out about things that are unseen) that may happen to a person is of several kinds. One type is psychological, which both Muslims and kaafirs have in common. Another kind is spiritual, which comes via revelation. A third type is satanic, which comes via the jinn.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

We do not deny that people may experience some kind of kashf, whether when awake or in their dreams when the soul is less connected to the body, either by means of spiritual practices or otherwise. This is the psychological kashf which is the first type of kashf.

But it is also proven through rational evidence as well as shar’i evidence that the jinn exist and that they tell people things about the unseen, as happens in the case of soothsayers, those who are possessed and the like.

The second type is that which is done by outside forces, such as the jinn who tell the soothsayers many things. This is something that is well known, especially to those who have experienced it, and we have come to know about these things on many occasions. This is a type of kashf that has nothing to do with the first type, and this is the second type of kashf.

With regard to the third type, it is what is conveyed by the angels and this is the noblest type, as is indicated by the texts and by rational evidence. Information about the unseen may come from psychological sources, or from evil sources, whether they are satanic or not, or it may come from angelic sources.

Al-Safadiyyah, p. 187-189

So some brothers might be wrong for simply suggesting emeka's experience it is about devil. That's why i asked them to be patient and let him keep his stories up.

Thanks @empiree for this . Please would you kindly concentrate on this type of educative post, rather than engaging or replying some posts of no benefit.

Please post more on above subject matter for people to learn more. Those are things that enable us to solidify our understanding of these experiences. Pls continue with rest of the book...

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Empiree:
Lol.

Do you consider some of your experiences to be kashf. ?

Subhanalah Dude am a Muslim, a friend of Allah

Kul Inna salat WA nusuki WA mahayaya WA mamati lilahi rabil alamin.

Kashf Ko Kashf ni

Well theirs alot we need to learn, but how do we learn? by sharing our stories, I hav shared mine
But I think I hav said anough here, I will like someone else to come in an share their stories too so I can learn too

Salam
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2017
emekaRaj:

Subhanalah Dude am a Muslim, a friend of Allah

Kul Inna salat WA nusuki WA mahayaya WA mamati lilahi rabil alamin.

Kashf Ko Kashf ni

Well theirs alot we need to learn, but how do we learn? by sharing our stories, I hav shared mine
But I think I hav said anough here, I will like someone else to come in an share their stories too so I can learn too

Salam
Lols... You got it wrong brother. Kashf( unveiling, ilham or vision) is lofty thing in Islam and often happen to someone as you spiritually advance towards Allah(swt).

It is similar but inferior to revelation. So, it is refer to inspiration or vision. Actually, from what @empiree posted above regarding Kashf, that's is first time ever such definition would be read by me. I think that above definition large applied to DREAM.

DREAM according to Islam is of three types according from it source (psychology, devil, and from Angel). Though, there are reported case of devil inspired "vision" or "kashf" to misguide some people. Like story of Sheikh AbduQadir Jelani (ra) comes to mind. But such experience can easily be distinquish from real kashf through kitab wal sunnah. As Sheikh rebuked the satan that prayer CANNOT be exempted for him as Prophet (saw) never abandoned prayer till he died.

So, being bless with kashf (inspiration ) is lofty thing as this what often happens to Hadrat Umar(ra). When he talk, Allah (swt) often confirm his statement. That's why Prophet (saw) said:

"Hadhrat Abu Hurayra (Radhiallaahu Anhu) reports that Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, ‘Most certainly there existed amongst nations of the past such people who were Muhaddathoon’ (spoken to), if there had to be any such person in my nation, it certainly is Umar ibn Khattaab (Radhiallaahu Anhu)."
Bukhari

Here is fatwa of Imam Ibn Taiymiyah regarding Kashf;

Shaykhul Islam Allaamah Taqi-u-ddin Hafiz Ahmad ibn Taymiyah (RA). In his famous ‘Fataawa ibn Taymiyah’ he states, ‘miracles (of the Awliyaa) sometimes occur by a person hearing something that others can’t, sometimes a person sees something that others don’t whilst awake or in a dream, sometimes a person is given knowledge of something which others don’t know about through Wahy (revelation) or Ilhaam (inspiration)… this this is called Kashf and Mushahadaat..’ (Fataawa ibn Taymiyah vol.11 pg.173; Darul Wafaa).

I hope @ikupakuti can shed more light on this.

Thanks.
https://truelife200vi./2007/12/20/the-reality-of-kashf/

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
LadunaI:

Thanks @emp.iree for this . Please would you kindly concentrate on this type of educative post, rather than engaging or replying some posts of no benefit.

Please post more on above subject matter for people to learn more. Those are things that enable us to solidify our understanding of these experiences. Pls continue with rest of the book...

Thanks
OK, I will. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.