Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214440 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Anyone knows anything sheikh nazim?. .
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ikupakuti

That's good to know about @emekaraj, wishin him journey mercy and safe return.

# 4-5 years? Perhaps I will be awarded PhD for that science at the end of the course Lols. So, how do we kick start it, am interested?

#Am more of an algorithmic man anyway, my recent research is been focus on Algorithmic using Quantitative techniques. Perhaps I will be extending my knowledge horizon to something more spiritual now. Lols

#Let's begin!

Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:
Anyone knows anything sheikh nazim?. .

You're welcome bro.

Learnt about him recently from esheykh web site. I discovered that he's very revered Sheikh and died around 2015.

He belongs to Nasqshabadi tariqa, and very loved by most people in Cyprus and its environs.

AgentXxx:

No,this is peculiar to the the qadiriyyah sect.. .its a great litany which uses the power of bismillahi and several ism and sifats are combined it...

Pardon my mistake, that of sheikh Abu hasan of shadhiliyah order is hizb alnasr.. .its more of a war litany... Using the power of basmallah,yasin, Ha mim, and the rest.....

Anyone tried being consistenT with salat tasbih? Dts one bomb too

Can you please shed more light on this.."bomb"?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
@LadunaI

#of course, you‘ll be awarded a PhD @ completion. Once you can develope couples of empirical theories which will be your project & also doctor existing theories without altering there basic applications, you‘ll get your doctorate lol

#Good to hear you familiar with Q.trading, the only diff here is that you‘ll rely more on intuition than rational thinking when making decisions. Thats where a sound mind enlightened by dhikr comes to advantage which you already have, as rules/patterns @ quantum level are not always straight for security reasons.

#Now the prelims: PART - I

1- You‘ll disect the vs of the throne

2- Identify its types of hurufs in order of ABJD (occidental)

3- Identify there frequencies

4- then calculate there NV all in tabultion.

5- then you‘ll identify the fiery hurufs among them, also the aerial, the aquatic & the earthen together with there frequencies & NV also in a tabular form.

#After the vs of the throne, you‘ll also analyse Q48:29, vs of light, vs of asmaul husna, 8 vs of ordinance, then asmaul husna itself all in afore mentioned format. So lets get started!

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:

No,this is peculiar to the the qadiriyyah sect.. .its a great litany which uses the power of bismillahi and several ism and sifats are combined it...

Pardon my mistake, that of sheikh Abu hasan of shadhiliyah order is hizb alnasr.. .its more of a war litany... Using the power of basmallah,yasin, Ha mim, and the rest.....

I combine the both above trust me even you eyes hurt the evil ones among mankind and jinn.. . hundred of thousands of soldiers will be at ur command, sheikh Abul hasan use to it in war against the colonist back then even when he became blind, he still went to war.. .Allahu Akbar.. .

#Its called HIZBUL BAHR, given to him by the holy prophet (saw).

#Loud better for beginers, silent for those advanced

#I dont know ahmed hulusi.

1 Like

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
LadunaI:

You're welcome bro.

Learnt about him recently from esheykh web site. I discovered that he's very revered Sheikh and died around 2015.

His of Nasqshabadi tariqa, and very solved my most of people in Cyprus and its environs.

Been steadfast with the salatul tasbih with istigfar plus salawat on the Prophet plus an ayah in Suratul Tahrim in shaAllah gives vision of future event in dream state and you witness stuff in present states....still on it tho.. .

1 Like

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
ikupakuti:

#Its called HIZBUL BAHR, given to him by the holy prophet (saw).

#Loud better for beginers, silent for those advanced

#I dont know ahmed hulusi.

Naam ... .
Ahmed hulusi is man of ur caliber if am right uses the power in number to form litanies too. ... You can get some of his books if you so wish.. .

What can be the cause of pains in one's heart during dhikr routine?. ..
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ikupakuti

#Noted

Let me see what I will come out with from vs of throne first. But, as a guide again isn't it need for some literature review so as to the know the recent development in this field lolz?

Lesson #1 vs of the throne.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:

Been steadfast with the salatul tasbih with istigfar plus salawat on the Prophet plus an ayah in Suratul Tahrim in shaAllah gives vision of future event in dream state and you witness stuff in present states....still on it tho.. .

I am moderately constant with solat tasbih. What is this ayah in Surat Tahrim you're talking about?
Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
LadunaI:

You're welcome bro.

He belongs to Nasqshabadi tariqa, and very loved by most people in Cyprus and its environs.

Sheikh nazim Al haqqani(sultan Awliyah) Check out his video online and see how he unveils secret of bismillahi.. .. My love for was so great that I couldn't explain even though I never met him in person, I have met him twice in dream...
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
LadunaI:
@ikupakuti

#Noted

Let me see what I will come out with from vs of throne first. But, as a guide again isn't it need for some literature review so as to the know the recent development in this field lolz?

Lesson #1 vs of the throne.

Lolz literature review ke ? Ko le to yen now. Lolz just the way you‘ll prepare a speadsheet, like in that site you posted its link, the other time.

#Dont use a word processor o, or spreadsheet or any application o, it has to be manually done while bearing its intricacies or else the spiritual benefits that comes with it will elude you. Lolz

1 Like

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
LadunaI:

I am moderately constant with solat tasbih. What is this ayah in Surat Tahrim you're talking about?

Heard/Read about the incident Between the Prophet and his wives Aisha ra and hafsoh ra where one of them leaked out what the Prophet told her in secret.. . She was shocked when the Prophet SAW told her and she asked how he knew then he SAW replied with the ending of the third verse, qala naba*************** decode the remaining

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:

Naam ... .
Ahmed hulusi is man of ur caliber if am right uses the power in number to form litanies too. ... You can get some of his books if you so wish.. .

What can be the cause of pains in one's heart during dhikr routine?. ..

Ok, I‘ll google him.

Pain in the heart during dhikr...thats strange, it has to be physical, you can do a scan. As dhikr is supposed to bring tranquility.

1 Like

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ok, I‘ll google him.

Pain in the heart during dhikr...thats strange, it has to be physical, you can do a scan. As dhikr is supposed to bring tranquility.

It only occurs only during periods of marathoner dhikr but not really pain as in pain which painful... Don't know the perfect English
word

Also have you ever witnessed doing meditation stuffs like snow not snow don't know the perfect English words dropping from the sky... During those periods when I stare at stuffs mostly birds , it is as if I see through them and a shadow is seen dunno if it's their soul.... cos I do meditate in the open space sometime
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
AgentXxx:

It only occurs only during periods of marathoner dhikr but not really pain as in pain which painful... Don't know the perfect English
word

Also have you ever witnessed doing meditation stuffs like snow not snow don't know the perfect English words dropping from the sky... During those periods when I stare at stuffs mostly birds , it is as if I see through them and a shadow is seen dunno if it's their soul.... cos I do meditate in the open space sometime

Nah! Never witnessed something like that.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Null

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
I will take my time and go through the mention and the pages I havnt read
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^
I forgot to add that reading SAEFI without reciting MUGNI @ the end is like looking for trouble o. I think that explains why your friends clothes were shredding lol

Which Darood will u suggest I do most, I tink it's something I need to be doing more off

Mine is allahuma salihu ala Muhammad salalahu aleihi wasalam
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

Which Darood will u suggest I do most, I tink it's something I need to be doing more off

Mine is allahuma salihu ala Muhammad salalahu aleihi wasalam

Welcome back bro, hope you are good ?

Just hold onto solatul fath & you‘ll thank me later. I think when I‘m more chanced I‘ll compile its benefits of superiority & post it here. Thats my own solat on a per second billing, while eating, talking, sleeping, working, praying in whatever state I‘am my mind never cuts off from its recitation. You wlcm.

Lolz You saw my face ? you sure say no be my photocopy you see so ? I got many duplicates o in different colours....so which one did you see ? Fair or dark ? Just Beware of counterfeit... Lols
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Welcome back bro, hope you are good ?

Just hold onto solatul fath & you‘ll thank me later. I think when I‘m more chanced I‘ll compile its benefits of superiority & post it here. Thats my own solat on a per second billing, while eating, talking, sleeping, working, praying in whatever state I‘am my mind never cuts off from its recitation. You wlcm.

Lolz You saw my face ? you sure say no be my photocopy you see so ? I got many duplicates o in different colours....so which one did you see ? Fair or dark ? Just Beware of counterfeit... Lols

U be tijjaniya now, so u are gonna like Salatul fath much, well I don't belong to any group, am just a friend of Allah an a follower of his messenger muhd (saw)

So I can recite whatever benefits me.

LOL lemme just keep ur description to my self make i for no cast u for here.
But I hav a biz proposal for u an I tho, I will send u mail.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Null

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI

Lols, Its not a matter of privacy but falls into what its minute details must not be divulge which I said the holy prophet warned against.

Yeah, you got right it partially. What you cited here is on the personal level & not the general I was refering to, in the sense that God does multiply in reward however he pleases Q2:261, which is personal since the level of multiplication might differ from individual to individual even on an identical act. In fact some of them recite with more than one tongue, some with legions of angels in every recitation. The one I was refering to here is the general one based on status & level of elevation in wilayyah, the details is going to unlock the mystery of spacetime which rules the whole of alaml khalq. Reality (haqeeqa) is in vivid contrast with norms.

Yes, they operate on different timing & dimensions. People of God operate & live in the time of God where a day is in equivalency with a 1000 yrs, 50000 yrs etc...now thats general level.

#As for the YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM, its due to the literal meaning & properties of HAYYU which denotes eternal life & QAYYUM which denotes everlasting sustainance which are where the spiritual being (& others) get their longetivity & endurance from that makes them live for millions & billions of years. It also falls under the phenomenon of spacetime. So, if someone should have that as his goal with the employment of YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM its attainable. You‘ll realise that, if you study ayatul kursyyi especially the characters God enumerated about his ZATI immediately after mentioning those 2 names, those are like tafsir for those names.

#LAELATUL QADR is a touchy one, too many claims abound. Its still under this topic we‘ve being discussing here (spacetime). We dont wanna go there lols

About that spacetime may be true, because through experience I notice that wen am in the spirit realm wat seems like some seconds their is hours here. I will find a time to discuss how I died an resurrected back yrs ago, guy I don see for this my small life oo I no fit talk everytin
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ikupakuti work in progress... Soon will get back to you about my assignment.

@emekaraj you're welcome bro. Abeg na which one be you die and resurrect again. Well gist us and let's learn from ur experience again. Perhaps I might supplicate Allah to show me Ikupakuti figure also, but not now lolz.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
AgentXxx:

word

Yes brother yes Brother I experience this everytime I do zikr outside, I see birds as if they are transparent or White, I thought was normal, but wen an just chilling outside nothing of such, so I start suspecting, but since I can't decode the significant I just Bone, but now that u r saying it, am believing it more
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

U be tijjaniya now, so u are gonna like Salatul fath much, well I don't belong to any group, am just a friend of Allah an a follower of his messenger muhd (saw)

So I can recite whatever benefits me.

LOL lemme just keep ur description to my self make i for no cast u for here.
But I hav a biz proposal for u an I tho, I will send u mail.

Yes I like fathi, if you know it you‘ll also like it!

We are all friends of Allah & followers of the holy prophet (saw) too & thats a group, so you also belong to a group without knowing it.

If you can tell me my complexion & how many tribal marks are on my face then I‘ll believe you. Lols

Waiting for your mail.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
LadunaI:
@ikupakuti work in progress... Soon will get back to you about my assignment.

@emekaraj you're welcome bro. Abeg na which one be you die and resurrect again. Well gist us and let's learn from ur experience again. Perhaps I might supplicate Allah to show me Ikupakuti figure also, but not now lolz.

Take your time bro

Ikupakuti is incognito. Tell him to tell you what tribal mark I have. You can only see my QAREEN lols

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

About that spacetime may be true, because through experience I notice that wen am in the spirit realm wat seems like some seconds their is hours here. I will find a time to discuss how I died an resurrected back yrs ago, guy I don see for this my small life oo I no fit talk everytin

Ofcourse its true. Even in dreamland, you‘ll sleep like for 5min & it‘ll look like you‘ve been asleep for longer. We are waiting for the stories.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
I do solati fatih but only one recitation at the begning of dua or dhikr and once after. Likewise, solatih ibrahimiyyah after every fard solat. But if i engage myself in a marathon darood it is usually "Allahumo Sali Ala sayyidina Muhammadin Wa'ala aliy Muhammadin Wasalim"

But i want to try solatih faith hundred of times a day. Anyways, I dont miss it each day.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yes I like fathi, if you know it you‘ll also like it!

We are all friends of Allah & followers of the holy prophet (saw) too & thats a group, so you also belong to a group without knowing it.

If you can tell me my complexion & how many tribal marks are on my face then I‘ll believe you. Lols

Waiting for your mail.

I think I prefer ibrahimiyya tho, I hav sent the mail since mrnin, but I could not read ur reply, looks like u sent it with naij mail
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Salam brothers , i would like if we can discuss on isms and agencies by which Allah works to bless a slave in terms of wealth
from my little research God will these things wok for you
women
jinns
rawaniyah
angels
gods or agent of success(Aje) etc
god or agent of the atmosphere etc

Dunno if am right , i ll pass it to the big boys

I used to be sick a lot bt alhamdulilah Allah ti take over my last experience i woke up reciting ya hayyu ya qoyum
since then i recite it 111 times in water b4 sleeping and the change has been great

thats my small prayer for health
if the big boys have other health prayers pls share, will help many viewers
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

I think I prefer ibrahimiyya tho, I hav sent the mail since mrnin, but I could not read ur reply, looks like u sent it with naij mail

Any solat is good. They are all to the same end. Check your inbox again.

@Tlake

LMAO!

gods kwa

which one be aje again ?

no cause trouble for here o lols

I dont seem to get your points very well...as for your ailment is it spiritual ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.