Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214529 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lools...thats a potent dafa‘i you just got from God, pratically prooving for you to see...no stories.

@ potent dafai what does it means?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2017
LadunaI:

Thanks...at least I can relate to some of evidences raised.

I learnt only Imam Buni and Ibn Arabi wrote book on above subjects, though still searching where to get thise books.

Sorry, could you give a typical extract of certain number of a word and their associated significance?

Thanks

I dont get the question, do you mean the numerical value of a word ?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2017
LadunaI:

@ potent dafai what does it means?

Prayer formula for protection is labeled dafa‘i. God systematically gave you a formula through that experience.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

Prayer formula for protection is labeled dafa‘i. God systematically gave you a formula through that experience.

OK....thanks I understand now. Since then, I have been using it, particularly when I feel any sort of evil presence in real live.

I have to research this particular word therein:

جَعَلۡنَا

Noting all other ayah that contain that word in the holy Quran, because I perceive it to be the "action word" in it.

ikupakuti:

I dont get the question, do you mean the numerical value of a word ?

Yes! like above word. How can it's number be extracted and what its significance?

Thanks.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2017
LadunaI:

OK....thanks I understand. Since then, I have been using it, particularly when I feel any sort of evil presence in real live.

I have to research this particular word therein:

جَعَلۡنَا

Noting all other ayah that contains similar word in the holy Quran.

Yes! like above word. How can its number be extracted and the significant of how it should be used?

Thanks.

Just buy that N30 القاعدة booklet, you‘ll see the 28 abjd characters along with there numerical values.

But for that word, here is the NV of its characters:-

ج= 3
ع = 70
ل =30
ن = 50
ا = 1 :

Which totals - 154.

Thats how the amount for recitations of certain names etc are derived.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

Just buy that N30 القاعدة booklet, you‘ll see the 28 abjd characters along with there numerical values.

ج= 3
ع = 70
ل =30
ن = 50
ا = 1 :

Which totals - 154.

This is science if tassawuf. You just taught me something now

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

ج= 3
ع = 70
ل =30
ن = 50
ا = 1 :

Which totals - 154.

OK...that number : 154 and its multiples?

Like 154 x 3 = 462 or 154 * 19 = 2,926 etc as we have similar multiple of 19 in the holy Quran.

Moreover, one can now choose any multiple easier for someone to recite according to his/her capacity. Am I right?

Also, what difference would that bring if one doesn't take the special number into cognizant?

I surmise the degree of effectiveness will be different.

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2017
LadunaI:

OK...that number : 154 and its multiples?

Like 154 x 3 = 462 or 154 * 19 = 2,926 etc as we have similar multiple of 19 in the holy Quran.

Moreover, one can now choose any multiple easier for someone to recite according to his/her capacity. Am I right?

Also, what difference would that bring if one doesn't take the special number into cognizant?

I surmise the degree of effectiveness will be different.

Thanks

#Yes, you are absolutely right. One can choose a multiple as many as one‘s capacity permits.

#In terms of difference that might occur, we‘ll need to refer back to the role of numbers in all aspects of our existence.

#In religious rituals like prayer, numbers gives uniqueness & more precision to our prayer targets. In the hadiths, it was reported that salat is the israi of a muslim. The daily rakat is 17, its no coincidence that the sura of israi debuted @ the 17th, without us going into the esoterical properties of 17.

#numbers help mediate, costomise, channel, qualify, fashoin & guide the precision/intent of our supplications to target, thereby increasing its potency.

For example, that your vs. of protection, you might want vengeance along with protection, so what do you do? you can decide to look into asmau-l-husna for a name appropriate to convey/channel/fashion your prayer to that end, viz-المنتقم which equals 630. With this intent in mind, you can now recite the vs x 630. Here you have created a fusion of protection & vengeance.

There are many angles to the application of numbers depending on the dept of ones knowledge of numerology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
^

@ikupakuti, you are very smart man. This numbers you keep talking about shows where sufis got the idea of reciting dhikr xyz number of times. Obviously from the way you analyzed shows it is sunnah contrary to what those who argue against it say. They said if nabi (SAW) did not place specific number it is "bida and it becomes problematic".

Your explanations really enlightened me more.

1 Like

Re: ...... by shawl: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
^

Is it just being smart? This @ikupakuti guy is got some real stuff in his hands.

I have prolly followed the thread more than u contributors, lol.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:
^

@ikupakuti, you are very smart man. This numbers you keep talking about shows where sufis got the idea of reciting dhikr xyz number of times. Obviously from the way you analyzed shows it is sunnah contrary to what those who argue against it say. They said if nabi (SAW) did not place specific number it is "bida and it becomes problematic".

Your explanations really enlightened me more.

Thanks bro,

As far as i know, calculation is the mother of all subjects. One cant just divorce numbers from nature as it controls everything. Numbers gives definition to all matters be it weight, mass, shape, density, size etc without it nothing would make sense. Number is the definition of nature.
I‘m yet to see anything in nature that doesnt bow to the power of numbers, for the fact that it is infinite makes it impossible for anything to overtake it.

Had it been the sahaba (ra) did inquired from the holy prophet (s.a.w) the reason & wisdom behind why certain numbers were assigned to our ritual acts & why one cannot increase or decrease the prescribed amount of ibada/recitation without nullifying its validity, he would have explained to them.

And those that call it bid‘a only if they know that whether they assign a number or not, their recitation will still end up on a certain amount @ the end since they cant recite forever.

#.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
ikupakuti:

Thanks bro,

As far as i know, calculation is the mother of all subjects. One cant just divorce numbers from nature as it controls everything. Numbers gives definition to all matters be it weight, mass, shape, density, size etc without it nothing would make sense. Number is the definition of nature.
I‘m yet to see anything in nature that doesnt bow to the power of numbers, for the fact that it is infinite makes it impossible for anything to overtake it.

Had it been the sahaba (ra) did inquired from the holy prophet (s.a.w) the reason & wisdom behind why certain numbers were assigned to our ritual acts & why one cannot increase or decrease the prescribed amount of ibada/recitation without nullifying its validity, he would have explained to them.

And those that call it bid‘a only if they know that whether they assign a number or not, their recitation will still end up on a certain amount @ the end since they cant recite forever.

#.
Wallahi, they don't understand. Tasawwuf is really truly scientific and the very spiritual heart of islam. I am sick and tired fo that mechanical approach to islamic text. It is very boring.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
shawl:
^

Is it just being smart? This @ikupakuti guy is got some real stuff in his hands.

lol
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
ikupakuti:

#Yes, you are absolutely right. One can choose a multiple as many as one‘s capacity permits.

#In terms of difference that might occur, we‘ll need to refer back to the role of numbers in all aspects of our existence.

#In religious rituals like prayer, numbers gives uniqueness & more precision to our prayer targets. In the hadiths, it was reported that salat is the israi of a muslim. The daily rakat is 17, its no coincidence that the sura of israi debuted @ the 17th, without us going into the esoterical properties of 17.

#numbers help mediate, costomise, channel, qualify, fashoin & guide the precision/intent of our supplications to target, thereby increasing its potency.

For example, that your vs. of protection, you might want vengeance along with protection, so what do you do? you can decide to look into asmau-l-husna for a name appropriate to convey/channel/fashion your prayer to that end, viz-المنتقم which equals 630. With this intent in mind, you can now recite the vs x 630. Here you have created a fusion of protection & vengeance.

There are many angles to the application of numbers depending on the dept of ones knowledge of numerology.

Your intuitive knowledge in this area is indeed very sound.

I 've been researching further based on that beautiful citation you gave up there. Prayer as miraj of a believers and 17 number.

Also regarding fussion stuff, I really got it.

Moreover, is total number abjad in a verse or word more important than the unique abjad in it or sum total of abjad?. For instance, Quran Calculator

Ayat Quran :

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

The sum of verse is = 786

Unique Abjad : 10
Total Abjad : 19
Number of abjad :
ا = 3
ب = 1
ه = 1
ح = 2
ي = 1
ل = 4
م = 3
ن = 1
س = 1
ر = 2

© 2013 Norazizah. All rights reserved.

http://ayatqurancalculator.appspot.com/calculateayatquran

Thanks

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
shawl:
^

You are right, that's why we have to tacitly and patiently start learning lots of things we don't know in this area from him.

Hopefully, we will NOT be impatient as our beloved Prophet Musa (as) did to Hadrat Khidir(as) lols..

It really fun getting those info from our Sheikh...Lols

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
@LadunaI,

Thanks,

Since we are capitalizing on the meaning of the ayat as a means to achieve whats being sought, then its full alphabetic numerical value must be considered & not the unique characters only.

This site utilizes the oriental formula which is inferior to the occidental formula, the difference between them is just 6 characters- viz:-

ص =60
ض =90
س =300
ظ =800
غ =900
ش =1000

So, if you substitute 60 for 300 in the above ayat being the only affected character, it‘ll give a total of 1026, which is a multiple of 19!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
shawl:
^

Lol....you tactically ran away.... the other day...lol
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:
Wallahi, they don't understand. Tasawwuf is really truly scientific and the very spiritual heart of islam. I am sick and tired fo that mechanical approach to islamic text. It is very boring.

Yes, with this their mechanical approach, Islam will become a joke & the Quran a fiction novel in the nearest future (may God forbid).

If the scientific/spiritual aspect of Islam is neglected, atheism & all other -isms will kill it off completely. Its only a matter of time.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
LadunaI:

You are right, that's why we have to tacitly and patiently start learning lots of things we don't know in this area from him.

Hopefully, we will NOT be impatient as our beloved Prophet Musa (as) did to Hadrat Khidir(as) lols..

It really fun getting those info from our ...Lols

Lols.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:
Hkana, this is what you looking for cheesy

Lol bro. This thread is crayy honestly cheesy
You won't believe that I've read up everything (Alhamdulilah it wasn't so long). I'm confused/ignorant about certain things but I'll lowkey follow the thread.. Let's see how it goes.

PS: that numerology bro (don't wanna his handle before he uses numbers to extract my identity. Lol :p ) blew my mind.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
This thread I've noticed is not for basic learners, those who are advanced learners understand better than us.
So how do we basic learners get the nittygritty of the numerology stuff.
I am highly interested in learning this.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

Thanks,

Since we are capitalizing on the meaning of the ayat as a means to achieve whats being sought, then its full alphabetic numerical value must be considered & not the unique characters only.

This site utilizes the oriental formula which is inferior to the occidental formula, the difference between them is just 6 characters- viz:-

ص =60
ض =90
س =300
ظ =800
غ =900
ش =1000

So, if you substitute 60 for 300 in the above ayat being the only affected character, it‘ll give a total of 1026, which is a multiple of 19!

Thanks.

Thanks...seems you read me well why I ask that question. It is because most of the calculation I made, I realized their total value seems not have correlation with abjad, but with your correction thru Occidental method I can see the importance now.

Sorry what correlation does Surah Nasr have with number 16. Though I have been trying to come to some understanding based on your previous examples. But it will be nice, if you have something to say about it.

Furthemore, when I pondered over our previous discussion about five Divine Platform (Nasut, Lahut, Malakut, Jabarut and Hahut).I wondered if they have any link or connections with Seven heavens? Where some of Allah's prophets are stationed as stated in hadith during Prophet (saw) isra & miraj.

Thanks
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
I hav really missed alot, 2mrw I will start from page 3 an try to read up everything I hav missed, sounds interesting.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
@LadunaI,

#You see, when it comes to relations between numbers & an ayat or sura or whatever, the viable approach is “mind your buisness“ or else one might run loco...lols.

#The field of numbers is so vast & ambiguous that everything is related to everything, before you know it you‘ll start getting confused.

#Now, using that surat nasr as a case study, you see, it contains 18 alifs, 4 bas, 2 jims, 4 dals etc, its total numerical value (occidental) is 6714, total characters 80, real characters 52, volatile characters 28, N.V. of real characters 6620, N.V. volatiles 94, types of characters 20, N.V. of types of characters 3419, absentees 8, N.V. of absentees 2576, ordinal 110th and so on, the list is endless. All these numbers & many more are all related to the sura & by extention other suras as well. Navigating your way out of this pool of indicies requires a lot of ijtihad along with a very sound intuition, i‘m sure you must have start getting confused already lols.

# What the soofees do is that they carve out a method from this pool of indicies using their intuitions & then develope formulas through that method, the crux of it all is to build a connection.

#What is required is to have a mental picture of what you want, develop a concept like an artist then map out a method, adopt it & follow it in all your experiment. E.g. That ayat of protection, it contains 60 characters, if you cant recite it daily for 60 days, you can do 30 days (morning&evening) or 12 days (after each salat) however your intuition directs you (with ikhlas), just make sure the numbers you choosed are related to the ayat, sura (internal relations) or to your request (external relations), then the connection will be established which is what matters.

#So, to answer your question on 16, know that the character ف is the prime character of surat nasr, thats the ف of فتح (breakthrough) thats why it debuted @ No. 17 maitaining its natural position in abjd (which is a sign of authority).......
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
.....the NV of ف is 80 which is also the total characters of the sura, and as reported in the hadiths of Abdullahi ibn. Umar (ra), the holy prophet (s.a.w) died 80 days after its revelation. That ف appeared 5 times in the sura, so if you divide 80 by 5 you‘ll get 16.

#The prime word فتح comprises of 2 variables which are 8 & 4, there frequencies in the sura is as follows :-

د=3 3= ح
م=1 5= ف
ت =4

Which totals 16.

# The first to the seventh heaven are stationed within the realm of malakut, which is the realm of the astral bodies, rohaniyyun etc. Right above it is the realm of jabarut which starts from the qursiyyi up to the al arsh. Thats the actual habitation of the malaikats, pen, tablet, aljannah, spirits (in there pure form).

Note, angels are also stationed in all the seven heavens as well as here on earth but as foreigners.

#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
emekaRaj:
I hav really missed alot, 2mrw I will start from page 3 an try to read up everything I hav missed, sounds interesting.

Do remember to come along with the story you promised.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Do remember to come along with the story you promised.
JazakaAllahu khayran. I truly appreciate your work here. I have forgotten those terms you used throughout your post. I lost road for 4 yrs caused by this mechanical approach to Islam. That's why i was unable to come up with these terms in the "Jinn Stories" thread you read through. I could remember stories and incidents relating to these but forgot the terms, phrases and technicalities ingrained in them.

You just refreshed my memory

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Empiree:
JazakaAllahu khayran. I truly appreciate your work here. I have forgotten those terms you used throughout your post. I lost road for 4 yrs caused by this mechanical approach to Islam. That's why i was unable to come up with these terms in the "Jinn Stories" thread you read through. I could remember stories and incidents relating to these but forgot the terms, phrases and technicalities ingrained in them.

Sure bro,

You‘r wlcm

Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

.....the NV of ف is 80 which is also the total characters of the sura, and as reported in the hadiths of Abdullahi ibn. Umar (ra), the holy prophet (s.a.w) died 80 days after its revelation. That ف appeared 5 times in the sura, so if you divide 80 by 5 you‘ll get 16.

#The prime word فتح comprises of 2 variables which are 8 & 4, there frequencies in the sura is as follows :-

د=3 3= ح
م=1 5= ف
ت =4

Which totals 16.

Thanks a million bro! You make my day. I can see the pictures vividly well now. And of course, I can decipher how those intricate formulae had been deduce from Quran and Hadith based on your examples.

Actually, that number 16 for Surah Nasr was NOT chosen arbitrarily by me. I was told in my dream to always recite it 16 times after every fard prayers. That means 5 times a day. So that it will be 16 * 5 = 80 times per day. This shows really a correlation indeed! though I never knew that until you shed more light into it.

You made mentioned of prime word (character) of surah Nasr , which of course gave clue to number 5. Now, what it is? or what would you say about the prime word (character) of that vs. of protection?

Jazakumullah khairan.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Empiree:

It will be nice to recall most of them now, and share it with us here, so we can learn from it. Perhaps your constant rebuttal in the forum make you loss those details. Lolz

That Jinn stories thread was argument counter argument but very interesting nonetheless. Still learning some stuff there.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Raintaker:
This thread I've noticed is not for basic learners, those who are advanced learners understand better than us.
So how do we basic learners get the nittygritty of the numerology stuff.
I am highly interested in learning this.

By patiently and constantly ponder over those things while cross checking details in the Quran and Hadith.

Remember, a thousand miles journey normally begins with a single step.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
LadunaI:

Thanks a million bro! You make my day. I can see the pictures vividly well now. And of course, I can decipher how those intricate formulae had been deduce from Quran and Hadith based on your examples.

Actually, that number 16 for Surah Nasr was NOT chosen arbitrarily by me. I was told in my dream to always recite it 16 times after every fard prayers. That means 5 times a day. So that it will be 16 * 5 = 80 times per day. This shows really a correlation indeed! though I never knew that until you shed more light into it.

You made mentioned of prime word (character) of surah Nasr , which of course gave clue to number 5. Now, what it is? or what would you say about the prime word (character) of that vs. of protection?

Jazakumullah khairan.

Good!

Going by my own intuition in regards to that verse, i‘ll choose (313) or its ordinal in the prime series (65), b‘cos that verse falls within the 2070th to 2081th in the Quran which is the 313th prime.

Slm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.