Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari (606 Views)

Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Full Text Of President Trump's Telephone Call With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by Ogashub(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
The White House has released the full text of the telephone call between President Trump of America and Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria

The news is coming after some Nigerians refused to believe the call actually took place.

According to reports from the Presidency, President Buhari spoke with President Trump on Monday, February 13.but

according to a release on the official website of the White House titled ‘readout of the President’s Call with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria,’ Trump discussed diverse issues with his Nigeria counterpart.

The press release read in full:

President Donald J. Trump spoke this week with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria to discuss the strong cooperation between the United States and Nigeria, including on shared security, economic, and governance priorities.

“President Trump underscored the importance the United States places on its relationship with Nigeria, and he expressed interest in working with President Buhari to expand the strong partnership.

“The leaders agreed to continue close coordination and cooperation in the fight against terrorism in Nigeria and worldwide. President Trump expressed support for the sale of aircraft from the United States to support Nigeria’s fight against Boko Haram.

“ President Trump thanked President Buhari for the leadership he has exercised in the region and emphasized the importance of a strong, secure, and prosperous Nigeria that continues to lead in the region and in international forums,” it added.

Recall that a group, International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law (Intersociety) urged Nigerians not to believe the reported call between President Trump and his Nigerian counterpart, Buhari until the White House confirms it.The group insisted that it lacks credibility that Presidential media adviser Femi Adesina who is unaware of the president’s whereabouts to know the exact thing the two presidents discussed

http://ogashub.com.ng/white-house-releases-full-text-of-trumps-telephone-call-with-president-buhari/

Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Stories, see the chicken site way carry the news, why wount he speak to those that matters Nigerian? We voted him for God sake
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by checkolatunji: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Stories, see the chicken site way carry the news, why wount he speak to those that matters Nigerian? We voted him for God sake

No, we Zombies voted him not you wailers
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by Ogashub(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Show us your fathers elephant site since mine is a chicken site..... Its a chicken site that carries trusted and reliable news fast and on time..... Stop insulting and castigating what you wont have or archive in 20yrs... Bastard
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ogashub:

Show us your fathers elephant site since mine is a chicken site..... Its a chicken site that carries trusted and reliable news fast and on time..... Stop insulting and castigating what it you wont have or so in 20yrs... Bastard
Hahahhahahahahhahaha who will take ogashub serious? Who in his right sense,
lindaikejiz wanna be. Make i blog because money dey am, low life imp, assole next time create something seriously not that shitty free , ur blog is a JOKE
I could get as many as i want if i so wishe Slowpoke
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by GiftedJosh: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lie lie until we see 2017 video and pictures we no wan hear anything
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
checkolatunji:

No, we Zombies voted him not you wailers
Zombies I like that self imposed recognised self tag. grin
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by Ogashub(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Hahahhahahahahhahaha who will take ogashub serious? Who in his right sense,
lindaikejiz wanna be. Make i blog because money dey am, low life imp, assole next time create something seriously not that shitty free , ur blog is a JOKE
I could get as many as i want if i so wishe Slowpoke

Show me what you do for a living even tho i know you would lie nd brag
Re: White House Releases Full Text Of Trump’s Telephone Call With President Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ogashub:

Show me what you do for a living even tho i know you would lie nd brag
Seriously no Bragging i got my game tight. So just relax and please if u want people to take ur website serious change the name to a more reasonable website
I could teach you a thing or two about website and blogging. Except pride might not allow u.i know ur types slowerpokes

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To An Hausa/fulani Social Media Discussant: / #IMLD: Nigerians React To Minister's Call To Teach Sciences In Native Languages / Queen Elizabeth’s Cousin Becomes Chief In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.