Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri (29749 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by kokoA(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2017
**in Railey Freeman's voice" Niggur you gaaayyy @Reno
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by IYANGBALI: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
That's the difference between we and them

Educated south and cattle rearing and goro chewing north.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by mmsen: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's evident that Osinbanjo is a far more intelligent, reasonable and capable person than Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by verygudbadguy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
temitemi1:
we are doing great as a Nation without buhari.

Where you been man? I used to like your "Fayose is my hero" signature but you vanished into oblivion as soon as Buhari was sworn in.

Nice to have you back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by tolexy007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
mmsen:
It's evident that Osinbanjo is a far more intelligent, reasonable and capable person than Buhari.

sure

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
cstr100:
The guy is the puppet of one of the greatest kleptomaniacs in black africa, thiefunubu.
N sensible nation would allow their presidency to be controlled by such nefarious characters.
[/s]

When the children of God gather, Satan will sometime just show up

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by harryportter: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
killsmith:
Not sure if i like osinbajo or not...

All i know is...he has tinubu written all over him....
a dead tinubu is better than a healthy buhari
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
You are an unwanted tribalist and a divisor from the beginning...
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
PassingShot:
Shameless looters and liepods.

PMB is VPYO. VPYO is PMB.

There couldn't have been VPYO if there was no PMB.

The VP can only do as much as his boss allows him to do even as the acting president.

More kudos to PMB for his VP choice. Unlike one clueless IB and his sleeping Sambodoribobo.

So why are u praising buhari for someone else's work..
Why didn't buhari do it by himself... Abegi... Osibanjo don try jare.. No dey hail buhari

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by africanusvu(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
My lesson wit these few days of Osinbajo is that the lov he gained is the way he av embraced the southeast and dia south south brothers.the major problem of the buhari gvt is his ;i dnt send them:actitude towards SE &SS.the 5%mentaly av caused this nation a lot since 2yrs.and thats d key to osinbajo success so far.go on my able vp.i lov ur style.embrace d igbos and nigerdeltans.only hausas\fulanis and we yorubas arnt enough for that ONE PEACEFUL NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by focus7: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Osibanjo should not listen to these but should just face his duty, they are mischief makers only set to to create discord between him and his boss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by jidebond: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
matrixme:
So our ministers cannot do 7 hours stretch in their stupid FEC Meetings?? No wonder our country is as backward as it is.
Upon all the fat salaries and allowances they receive? Meanwhile, common petrol station attendant does 7-7 at a stretch.
People that cannot do more than one round on a woman will now do 7hrs meeting bcoz of Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by duni04(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
KINGwax007:
you people are shameless... grin grin

Pls, pray, tell me what he has achieved that hasn't already being in motion by he and PMB?

don't talk trash, just list them...
Well daura the night arrestor has been quiet lately, same as kyari the mtn bribe taker, babachir the millionaire grasscutter and Buratai the Dubai homeowner.
All these corrupt and evil people were always strutting with their heads high when Buhari was around, perpetuating all kinds of evil because buhari blindly gave them a free pass. Infact they had so much liver, they started forging letters from Buhari, exonerating themselves from corruption. Osinbajo is a breath of fresh air.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Kaybaba5(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
temitemi1:
we are doing great as a Nation without buhari.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by lielbree: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
If Nigeria was a sane nation buhari would be impeached and Osinbajo will be president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=dragonking2 post=53782742][/quote] Hahaha, your meme is cracking me up, the way the man held on to the tablets buahahahah grin grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
I noticed it during the first and second absence of the old man and any time he is back, all what was in motion become's stagnant.
The people in the inner circle are another set of wicked souls.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by polazi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chaii

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by dapolaw(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
You can aswell speak for yourself, I am a Yoruba and a muslim too..... And I am in support of what the VP has done so far.
BigStout:
We yoruba Muslims believe that sai baba is the best thing after slice bread. Osunbande is a mere commissioner and doesn't have the support of we yoruba Muslims skulls grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

So why are u praising buhari for someone else's work..
Why didn't buhari do it by himself... Abegi... Osibanjo don try jare.. No dey hail buhari
NOTHING that VPYO is doing that was not already in place before PMB left, or that is not with knowledge of him.

Reno and his likes are shameless looters trying to find anything to identify with the govt for selfish reason.

Can you tell me what exactly has changed since PMB left for UK?
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by ehissi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
What sort of Spiritual wickedness in high places is this one...... angry

So Reno wants Buhari to be doing 7 hours meeting, at the state house, make Aisha waka commot for #ZaOzaRoom go dey talk super story.....

Small meeting whey E dey do, Baba don enter London, we no know whether E don die......... undecided

Na the one whey go kill am finally, you want me E dey do ba?.......... angry

Lubbish. ....... lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by ephi123(f): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
africanusvu:
My lesson wit these few days of Osinbajo is that the lov he gained is the way he av embraced the southeast and dia south south brothers.the major problem of the buhari gvt is his ;i dnt send them:actitude towards SE &SS.the 5%mentaly av caused this nation a lot since 2yrs.and thats d key to osinbajo success so far.go on my able vp.i lov ur style.embrace d igbos and nigerdeltans.only hausas\fulanis and we yorubas arnt enough for that ONE PEACEFUL NIGERIA

You nailed it. Buhari has shown disdain for any ethnic group besides his own - very divisive bigoted man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by sweetgala(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
I think sentiment aside, this man has separated politics from governance. He has been able to perform and achieve more than when the president was around. What I expect the president to do is to strengthen him and allow him manage the country policy, while the president focus on his anti corruption fight.
I think this man can help take us out of recession if given the opportunity.
I think he has proved that full time politicians are not good to be appointed as governors or president in Nigeria.

Know more about benefits of ofada rice below

https://www.nairaland.com/3579520/ofada-rice-facts-need-know

Please mention what he has done better than when the president is around ?
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Balkan(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aboki See how Afonjas in their cunning way praying for
your brother not to come back? You see how treacherous
this people are?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Alphasoar(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please you people should just leave my PMB alone. Let him not come and go and be jealousing while making PYO blushing upandan.
Please PMB enjoy some more holidays, Nairalanders are totally behind you!
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by PatriotTemidayo: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Me too.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by sweetgala(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
GameGod:
This Reno is a big clown. What's the difference between PMB and Osinbajo? politics is impossible for this clown reno, he should look for a possible means of livelihood now before he become an old cargo.

Reno can only fool idiots who have not been aware that VP Yemi Osinbajo has been the defacto prime minister in chairing of literarily every FG policy agenda.

The man has his major input in every aspect except the security situation in NE where PMB and other security experts are handling that due to the relative experience.

Finance , ND , fight against corruption etc has Osinbajo fingerprints

That is why Buhari feels confident to leave him with all executive powers for 1 month knowing full well the man knows the ins and outs of every government policy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Praktikals(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
PassingShot:
Shameless looters and liepods.

PMB is VPYO. VPYO is PMB.

There couldn't have been VPYO if there was no PMB.

The VP can only do as much as his boss allows him to do even as the acting president.

More kudos to PMB for his VP choice. Unlike one clueless IB and his sleeping Sambodoribobo.
dont mind the confused confusionist (omokirikiri). Spreading hatred is his stock in trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by facelessangel: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Balkan:
Aboki See how Afonjas in their cunning way praying for
your brother not to come back? You see how treacherous
this people are?
My brother this people are chameleon. Any person thinking that Afonjas are not happy with situation will
be deceiving himself or herself. imagine that they have started singing their praises for Osibanjo already.

Yeye the smell ( mod will hide your post. That I know)
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by cstr100: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
wellmax:
[s][/s]

When the children of God gather, Satan will sometime just show up
If the likes of Tinubu and his afonja lackeys are the children of God, then I wonder who the children of satan are.
Afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.