Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,177 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) (49056 Views)

Driver Escapes Death As Truck Crushes His Vehicle Into Pieces In Calabar. Photos / Horrible Accident In Ofankor Ghana (graphic Image) / Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Its sad some pole has allowed selfie 2 debase their humanity. Shame on them R.I.P so saddening.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
pennywys:
Very irritating to look twice
even once bro it's somehow...life sef make person just dey do jeje, forgive immediately And move on. cos life hmmm

1 Like

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by afamaustin(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
rip.d guy will start anoda life in anoda country.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Accident!
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by gentleedu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
ismokeweed:
Damn...life will make you question everything. Till you die.
w I dey tell you, life is a bitch...
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Terrible. RIP.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
if you really pay attention everything is your teacher
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Further clarity is required. How could this have happened? May be a full picture of the car should be posted. It's hard to figure what exactly le to this tragedy. Was he in the car and was flung out and smashed?

nd what do you intend to do about this?
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by ogasman(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
behold the selfie crew are coming
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by jahsson(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe a case of SHC... Without the fire tho...

also ...

The phrase "Rest In Peace" RIP was not found on tombstones before the eighth century.[9][10] It became ubiquitous on the tombs of Christians in the 18th century,[5] and for High Church Anglicans, as well as Roman Catholics in particular, it was a prayerful request that their soul should find peace in the afterlife.[4] When the phrase became conventional, the absence of a reference to the soul led people to suppose that it was the physical body that was enjoined to lie peacefully in the grave.[11] This is associated with the Christian doctrine of the particular judgment; that is, that the soul is parted from the body upon death, but that the soul and body will be reunited on Judgment Day.[12]

Other variations include "Requiescat in pace et in amore" for "May she rest in peace and love", and “In pace requiescat et in amore”. The word order is variable because Latin syntactical relationships are indicated by the inflexional endings, not by word order. If “Rest in peace” is used in an imperative mood, it would be “Requiesce in pace” (acronym R.I.P.) in the second person singular, or “Requiescite in pace” in the second person plural.[13] In the common phrase "Requiescat in pace" the "-scat" ending is appropriate because this is a "hortatory subjunctive": "May he/she rest in peace."

excerpt from wikipedia
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2017
shocked
How
How did the accident happen
Jesus christ
Im mot understandimg it
I dont even know how to put the question that is running thru my mind
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:59am On Feb 17, 2017
philtex:
And some are taking selfie sad
that's what this world have turned to...
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by jenavism44: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2017
akaahs:
Accidents go happen some pple no go help na to carry picture dey sabi. Habaaa
if they did'nt take the picture of the scene,how would you have known what happened,dont be a critic,becos i know you were not born a critic.we are aware of this incident becos of them(those taking pictures)
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 4:37am On Feb 17, 2017
azimibraun:
"Why are we born in the first place; if this how we have got to go?" Nasir Jones..

I don't know oooo, I tired self.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2017
How come?

Was the car ran over him.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2017
R I P
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Really, Atheists may have a point...
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by gfon(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
philtex:
And some are taking selfie sad
.do u know the meaning ofselfie,smh for some pple oo
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by barallanee(f): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
OMG cry
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Choiszman(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2017
EXACTLY...

Come to think of it, No blood at all
Sandydayziz:
Ion't understand... This doesn't look like an accident to me, more like someone dat was butchered nd is being transported.... Na wa o shocked

Who's still saying this world ain't ending soon? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by afroluxpaint: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
BalogunIdowu:

like seriously bro, arms in back seat, other part on the road, no blood splash on the ground...

anyways, its a tragic thing regardless howbit happened, may God continue to protect us

this could be a result of gas explosions. from the pictures theres a gas cylinder in the car
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Was he hit by two (2) Trucks or flying cars cos I don't understand how a human being can be cut into pieces by a car, abi the front and interior part of the vehicle had cutlasses and cutting machines attached to it. I don't understand oh!
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Just30: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Goahead:
Having been to Ghana, I must commend their level of backwardness. Major roads that links major cities in Ghana are single carriage!! Like what the fvck? Imagine traveling from Accra to Tamale on a bus, where you'd be sharing a sizeable carriage with loads of trucks coming in from Burkina Faso.?? That's horrific to say the least. Rip young man, your government killed you!!
do you even have brains? who would build a super six lane highway for just a thousand vehicle to ply in a year

1 Like

Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Goahead(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just30:
do you even have brains? Would you build a super six lane highway for just a thousand vehicle to ply in a year
YES, as it would curb the unwavering loss of lives in my country smiley
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by PetroDolla4: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sharaaaap! Are the roads in your zoo country better? Shitnigerians and their redundant brains!

Son of a crap!

Who doesn't know Shitnigeria is a zoo? grin

Goahead:
Having been to Ghana, I must commend their level of backwardness. Major roads that links major cities in Ghana are single carriage!! Like what the fvck? Imagine traveling from Accra to Tamale on a bus, where you'd be sharing a sizeable carriage with loads of trucks coming in from Burkina Faso.?? That's horrific to say the least. Rip young man, your government killed you!!
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Goahead(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
PetroDolla4:
Sharaaaap! Are the roads in your zoo country better? Shitnigerians and their redundant brains!

Son of a crap!

Who doesn't know Shitnigeria is a zoo? grin

Though, I'm not that patriotic to my country, but facts still remain, our zoos are the sanctuary of your people.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by PetroDolla4: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
The rant of a f00l grin
A citizen of the Federal Republic of F00ls grin

Who dash f00l sense,sef? grin

Son of a crap!

Goahead:
Though, I'm not that patriotic to my country, but facts still remain, our zoos are the sanctuary of your people.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Just30: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Goahead:
YES, as it would curb the unwavering loss of lives in my country smiley
Roads dont save lives
drivers attitudes does
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Goahead(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just30:
Roads dont save lives
drivers attitudes does
You've just confirmed how backward you guys are over there. Convenient roads don't save lives? I give up.
Re: Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Just30: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Goahead:
You've just confirmed how backward you guys are over there. Convenient roads don't save lives? I give up.
the fact that there are statistics to prove what I'm saying
I wouldn't have yo argue with you. Dumb nigga
You can check out the Ghana road safety report for specific roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Has Someone Treated You Poorly Until They Discovered You Were Wealthy? / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.