Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? (55112 Views)

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by flyforall: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
FIRSTLY DONT INSINUATE SHE WILL CHEAT ELSE YOUR THOUGHTS MIGHT JUST BECOME REALITY.
SECONDLY HAVE A intimacy gadget BOX WHERE ALL THE BAD BOYS COME OUT TO PLAY AND GO IN TO SLEEP.
LASTLY IF YOU GIVE HER ALL SHE DESIRES AND NEEDS THEN SHE CHEATS ITS HER LOSS OH
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by mathew2oa(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
thorpido:
All I can say is more grease to your elbow.
Remember to buy a pestle and keep.You might need it in the future.
Man this is too much, I dnt think the op wife is as wide as a bucket or better still throw more light on the need for the pestle
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Double dab for you, experienced ones on to you
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Eluwilussit(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
IamShakti:

You're male and claiming almost all women like big dick. Desist from presumptuous assumptions.

Most men will like to be well endowed. So, why do you think that most women will not like a guy with big manhood? Unless if you wanna lie to yourself and pretend that a small dick is better than a bigger one.

Now, note that a big dick does not amount to good sex, and neither does a small one amount to bad sex. Presumptions and assumptions are always applied in our daily lives. They are variables which are not definite but are used nevertheless, to arrive at conclusions based on certain experiences, experiments or researches. That's why I used the term "almost all women".

Now being a man makes no difference at all in my assumption. If I were a woman, what difference would that make? Wouldn't I be speaking only from my personal opinion or based on what researchers have opined?

Anyway, bigger is better for both the fucker and the fuckee. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by sweetilicious(f): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
eyinjuege:
Very few men can bring their wives to orgasms, and very few women have true orgasms in their lifetime.
You and your wife have been blessed to have that with each other, cos I want to believe she meets your sexual
fantasies as you do hers.
Don't belittle what you have with your wife.

You still haven't said anything to raise your suspicions about her fidelity.

Most Nigerians are judgemental, hence the reason you see couples not being truthful about their sexual pasts. Some will judge her because she enjoys anal, hence she'll rather take that secret to the grave, and possibly go back to the ex who gives anals. You her husband gives her the thing she likes, so why would she wanna go outside?

Enjoy yourselves with no apologies to anyone.

The only issue I find is that of her not been discreet with the strap ons around the house. Why don't you take charge of that, and be the one keeping it safe? Once used, clean it ,and throw it up the cupboard till its next use/ wrap it and put at the back of your underwear drawer?
Cool
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by vicadex07(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

You seem to be building your life around sex and women of sex. Ease up and do better things with your life, instead of trying to satisfy a woman sexually or materially. As an endowed man down there, I have found out that women will complain it's too big when you start with them, grow to love it later and transform to want it every time any time, more, more, more, and more. My brother, you will start running then and they will be wanting more. Will a man kill himself? Sometimes, I tell them, see this d11ck, I know you like it, please take it home and leave me here to rest and conserve my small energy.

Bottom line is, no woman has ever been admitted into a hospital because her toto is filled up with sperm or with too much d11ck. Do your best to satisfy her, if she wants hercules to ride her, na she sabi. Don't let that woman kill you with sex and emotional and complex problem. She has infected you with an insecurity that will soon drive you to taking enhancing drugs that might stop your heart in the middle of sex one day.

You married her cos she got you in bed. Such women might be good as girlfriends, but not as wives.

Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by blont(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaylaAli:
I'm just signing register and calling lalasticlala! !!!!! This is too big of an issue for us to manage please take it!

Dyt girl you tried grin grin grin

I really hope op doesn't shout at me!

I've never been so lost for words embarassed
same here, i have never heard and couldnt say anything but this one just got me shouting jesus! i love him enough to thread dis out. many relationship suffer things like dis or even worst and yet we die in silent. i have to be reasonable enough and think well b4 i comment. though is not a must bt i must comment.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
O ga grin
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by blont(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
1st i must regard u for posting this. many relationship suffer things like this n even worst. About my advice: when some men date women that are not nasty in bed we dont get ok with it, if she is too nasty and open to us in bed we are scared and not comfy with it. so if u r "satisfied" with d way u "satisfy" ur wife keep on and dont get scared of her cheating, here is 1 advantage, she is not ok telling another man how she get satisfied cos she cant gamble on d reply she will get, she knw not all men like an.al. imagine how long it took u to discover so she is nt ready for such tenure again, if she is going to cheat, she sure will even if u kill yourself or not just 2 satisfy her. dyt said something i agree with, u have started in dis direction be sure to knw u will always continue in more deeper direction to satisfy her. so i will rather u talk her down into going sometimes natural, else time may come she might dis u for not satisfying her naturally.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
some studies point fingers to multiple sex partners being a contributory factor to cervical cancer. Isn't that cancer via the vagina ? Or does the cervix exist in the rectum ? Every sexual act has its negative effects and none is wworse off. Safe sex irrespective of the act or medium is key to longetivity not the sexual act. It annoys me when people who don't know something about a subject or even practise it say and make claims borne out of ignorance or google posts. Dats whyy I asked her dat question. Anal sex is a sex choice millions of people enjoy and have enjoyed for centuries without any reprercussions. I also made dat reference to a gay. Cos dats a whole lot of bullshit

I was just pointing out what you said and trying to make you understand that inconsistency in one's position is nothing far from hypocrisy. Just saying ooh
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2017
woodcook:

I was just pointing out what you said and trying to make you understand that inconsistency in one's position is nothing far from hypocrisy. Just saying ooh
its hypocritical to u because u can't differentiate my bias towards gay anals and heterosexual anals. Always consider the context of statements/positions and don't judge/quote verbatim. I just corrected you oh
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by tammie24: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

You seem to be building your life around sex and women of sex. Ease up and do better things with your life, instead of trying to satisfy a woman sexually or materially. As an endowed man down there, I have found out that women will complain it's too big when you start with them, grow to love it later and transform to want it every time any time, more, more, more, and more. My brother, you will start running then and they will be wanting more. Will a man kill himself? Sometimes, I tell them, see this d11ck, I know you like it, please take it home and leave me here to rest and conserve my small energy.

Bottom line is, no woman has ever been admitted into a hospital because her toto is filled up with sperm or with too much d11ck. Do your best to satisfy her, if she wants hercules to ride her, na she sabi. Don't let that woman kill you with sex and emotional and complex problem. She has infected you with an insecurity that will soon drive you to taking enhancing drugs that might stop your heart in the middle of sex one day.

You married her cos she got you in bed. Such women might be good as girlfriends, but not as wives.
you said my mind bro

Word for word
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
its hypocritical to u because u can't differentiate my bias towards gay anals and heterosexual anals. Always consider the context of statements/positions and don't judge/quote verbatim. I just corrected you oh

I am yet to see any medical evidence that female anus is more receptive to peneration that male. It is was heterosexual men and women tell themselves when they try to justify themselves to the homosexual men.

Na your cup of tea, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
woodcook:

I am yet to see any medical evidence that female anus is more receptive to peneration that male. It is was heterosexual men and women tell themselves when they try to justify themselves to the homosexual men.

Na your cup of tea, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
what I earlier said made me sleep wwell at night ,yet u bothered my night sleep with ur uneeded opinion on my mentions. See mr man if u want and education on this subject, ask and we might consider educating you. If u prefer to wallow in ur limited google based knowledge. Then biko stop mentioning or quoting me. This thread is dead leave it be
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by darsool500: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Dyt:

You enjoy the feeling it gives her right?
I sure you know this is how it will continue

If your only problem is how she dumps it anywhere and everywhere
Keep a tab on it

Good thing you manned up to fulfil all her fantasies

You are a true man

Yes Dear. I enjoy the feeling. Just bought another one and took to the advise of some that I should take charge of keeping it. What people dont understand from my post is that, out of 10 times love making in a month, we only use the toy maybe like twice. For my normal kini, I used to do two rounds, so the second orgasm is always strong enough for her to be satisfied. The penile extension is just to spice up the sex life. She has adjusted to my size, but there is no denying that her past will always be a part of her, so to fulfill the fantasy of the past, we spice it up with the penile thing. And she is not leaking for those that said she might. I was even surprised like after receiving such massive thing over a 3 year relationship with her ex, she ought to be. But hell naw!!
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2017
darsool500:

Yes Dear. I enjoy the feeling. Just bought another one and took to the advise of some that I should take charge of keeping it. What people dont understand from my post is that, out of 10 times love making in a month, we only use the toy maybe like twice. For my normal kini, I used to do two rounds, so the second orgasm is always strong enough for her to be satisfied. The penile extension is just to spice up the sex life. She has adjusted to my size, but there is no denying that her past will always be a part of her, so to fulfill the fantasy of the past, we spice it up with the penile thing. And she is not leaking for those that said she might. I was even surprised like after receiving such massive thing over a 3 year relationship with her ex, she ought to be. But hell naw!!

What size this time ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by kevindd: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hello! Look at https://www.refog.com They offer some great keylogger and monitoring solutions which might help you with your needs. I have been using it in order to monitor the activity of my girlfriend, and I found her cheating this way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Who Remembered These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.