Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife (27073 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / A Frustrated Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Nelgenius4me(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2017
such is the way of a whorish woman and the man is brought to a piece of bread.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by pweshboi(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
after 25yrs... Nah wah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by engrjacuzzi: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2017
both could be under a spell.....cleansing is required.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by bakynes(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Women are just as promiscuous as Men just that the society in the past tied their hands to their backs. In this age we can now see how much promiscuous they are because of the freedom they now have.

My advice to both Men and women don't tie your happiness to anybody. There is nothing like love, true love, real love, agape love etc in Nigeria. Survival of the fittest is the name of the game here, anybody can disappoint you at anytime.

As for Men just get yourself a baby mama and move on with different women for sex.

5 Likes

Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
The Court should ask him to fvck the woman in Court there in front of everyone at least we can witness how the spirit of brokeness do enter into his pocket.
Receive Sense
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Where is dat _bitch freecocoa. Come here and learn.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by dante12412(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Chai...I don't pray for such to happen cos its Neva a good xperience angry
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by jclassiq(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2017
profmallor:
If she was never like this when they started then she needs help. You just cant let 25 years waste away like that. She needs spiritual help, that's an arrow right there, she can no longer make rational decisions. She has being enveloped by a desire that can only bring shame, ridicule her and her family.

only help she needs is to drive her outta the man's house so she can do her thing unrestricted!!
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by jclassiq(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2017
bakynes:
Women are just as promiscuous as Men just that the society in the past tied their hands to their backs. In this age we can now see how much promiscuous they are because of the freedom they now have.

My advice to both Men and women don't tie your happiness to anybody. There is nothing like love, true love, real love, agape love etc in Nigeria. Survival of the fittest is the name of the game here, anybody can disappoint you at anytime.

As for Men just get yourself a baby mama and move on with different women for sex.

dont be deceived bro. true love is actually a thing

1 Like

Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Juicypot247(f): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
I'm not a fan of marriage but no one should cheat when in it coz it hurts badly.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2017
jclassiq:

Thank you.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by bakynes(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2017
jclassiq:

OK don't worry in this Nigeria? You just loose your job and see your woman f*uck you up.

1 Like

Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by ikupakuti(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2017
adadike281:
After 25 years, woman, what do u still want?

You definitly dnt know who a LovePeddler is.

They never stop selling so far there is a buyer.

Those legs must be kept open at all times.

Only GOD knows what the children are going through...mum admiting shes a LovePeddler in public b4 the court
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by pussyAvenger: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2017
Omotayor90:
don't blame anybody for your problem check ur self

check ur rotten pussy first
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Lordskyes(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2017
See beautiful photos of the girl that had sex with a dog here
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by bobfash(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Only God can save!
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by kendo60(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2017
The worst thing that can ever happen to a man's life, is when
he married a bad wife.
Once a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler. Nthing changeth it
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Olutayo89(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
The Court should ask him to fvck the woman in Court there in front of everyone at least we can witness how the spirit of brokeness do enter into his pocket.
oloshi nie grin
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by SuperBlack: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Olutayo89:
oloshi nie grin
Lolz.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by starmehigh: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Bros visit your native doctor asap

Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by freecocoa(f): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
Where is dat _bitch freecocoa. Come here and learn.
When you get home, call your mother a b1tch.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is too bad, the man should have seen the sign from the start.

I pity these guys I see around, they'd see a responsible girl and won't go for her because they feel she is not a slayyy queen, if they eventually go for her, they'd treat her bad. I shake my head.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
such is the way of a whorish woman and the man is brought to a piece of bread.

U r sound
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Mzsolmi(f): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
DDeliverer:
Maybe the man no sabi knack!
he can't sabi knack cos he'll now be knack-thinking of the next obstacle n calamity dat'll come his way after d act
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by ghostmist: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
MrMcJay:

All men should remember this;

Once a woman is a hoe in the beginning, she's gonna be a hoe for life. If you think she changed, it's cos she doesn't have the opportunity to hoe around.

There is a difference between bleepable and wifeable. Once you mix them up, you're ruined for life.

It took this man 25 years and several misfortunes to learn the experience I freely posted above.
Truer words have never been spoken...
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by ussy09(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe the guy has not been satisfying her sef.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by adesgood: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
She's a certified olosho, i pray God will deliver you from her... but meanwhile my brother cross check if you are the original father of the 4 kids before you finally kill yourself
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by ziga: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
When you are broke, you are broke!!! It has nothing to do with $ex

Very soon, you go talk say she be witch.

Na so dem dey turn Calabar pikin to witches.

Tell us what kind of job you have...
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by krysto(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
I advice the man to carryout DNA tests on his kids. That woman appears irredeemable. She will cheat again maybe more discreetly. If she can't be afraid of the god's, certainly not the judge.
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by goldedprince: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
i hate it when idiots cant differntiate olosho from wife. that man deserves a hot slap
Re: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Origin(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Baseless story.
Man will lie just to send away his wife.
I have yet to see the man that will catch his wife red handed. And not:
Tell the whole world.
Tell her family
Tell the whole world again
Send her back to her family and village
Stop by the village head to re gist him.
Remind the woman at every turn of infidelity.

The hypocrisy of man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / How Lagosians Desecrate The Institution Of Marriage / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.