Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) (30604 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by gbishman: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
I just love this guy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by annexworld(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy bornday
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Mayydayy(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Omoyele
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by godson4u79(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
It's hard to believe he his actually 46.. Maybe he too don misplace him birthday certificate and he no remember him age like our baba Obasanjo

magicminister:
this has to be a mistake! is it 36 or 46??
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by LordGuru1: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
age with grace, and u will see some of that age who are already toothless with bald head, some cant even walk without walking stick
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Dat guy eye dey dat cake grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by godson4u79(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2017
It's hard to believe he his actually 46.. Maybe he too don misplace him birthday certificate and he no remember him age like our baba Obasanjo
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2017
in front of police container
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by godson4u79(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2017
It's hard to believe he his actually 46.. Maybe he too don misplace him birth certificate and he no remember him age like our baba Obasanjo
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2017
madridguy:
Love your courage Sowore, may your days be long. Age with grace the mouthpiece of the masses. Continue giving them headache, Nigeria belong to us all.
Yes oo! cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Koolking(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Check out his packaging - his haircut na die (mafia-style). His dressing (thuggery).

He will do well as a full time activist than a journalist
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by duni04(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2017
If Nigeria does get better in future and we're celebrating the people that would have made it happen, sowore's name will be very prominently mentioned. This guy epitomises selflessness and courage. Sahara reporters has exposed a lot of atrocities that local media is too compromised to publish. He's walking free today with no libel or slander case on his neck because almost more than 100% of the stories SR publishes are correct. Anyone who really wants mentorship in activism should follow this guys life. A true Nigerian hero who has changed Nigeria in his own unique way.
Tuale and 46 gbosa to you Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2017
I will like to give him a new shoe as birthday present
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Chuksonyeike: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Nothing revolutionary about this guy.He is just a serial blackmailer and liar
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by akigbemaru: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Omoyele Sowore!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2017
No guts no Glory
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Neddstark: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Many flatheaded humans started off like this. But their greed couldnt let them continue. They were bought off by the politicians and tribalism.
Kudos to the great Yoruba Brave. Omoyele Sowore

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by franklingud(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2017
That necklace though. This guy really cook himself.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Omoteyi(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy Born day to you jujuman sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by kennyogbes5500(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2017
dat is good
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy Birthday man

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
one of the few guys I have respect for.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Omudia11: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2017
He is 46?? Thought he was 35
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2017
angeltolly:
To what end now? Show off, the past activists and heroes didn't get noticed doing Rubbish like this, they got noticed while speaking the truth and standing for the people...... Small time now, when you enter the trouble you dey find, some people will start the hash tag war #IStandWithSowore. Nonsense angry

I don't think you know who Sowore is.

He faced Abacha, faced OBJ, was hunted by YarAdua, GEJ dreaded him and he's Buhari's nemesis.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Tunenez(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
angeltolly:
To what end now? Show off, the past activists and heroes didn't get noticed doing Rubbish like this, they got noticed while speaking the truth and standing for the people...... Small time now, when you enter the trouble you dey find, some people will start the hash tag war #IStandWithSowore. Nonsense angry

Our past activists and heroes didn't have a means to get noticed...no internet, no social media. Most of them were showmen, think about it.
It's the times we live in these days, people around them build the hype.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2017
magicminister:
this has to be a mistake! is it 36 or 46??
He was the Hall Chairman of Henry Carr Hall UNILAG in 1992, President of Unilag Students Union Government between 1993 and 1994, graduated with second class upper from the dept of Geography and planning in 1994.

You can now do the maths

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by justmenoni: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Your condition ain't concerning us as well.

ojutiku1:
Excuse me everyone please may i have you attention! Non of this one concerns me, what concerns me is the fact that the senate body have closed our school due to the happenings of two nights ago. Now my point here is that i have nothing to be doing for that stipulated period of time. Long story short am broke, bored and i need money or something to be doing for now, any ideas for me?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Canme4u(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy Birthday my man, long live and prosperity.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
MrMcJay:

I don't think you know who Sowore is.

He faced Abacha, faced OBJ, was hunted by YarAdua, GEJ dreaded him and he's Buhari's nemesis.
A lot of guys here were so young when Sowore was arrested in 1993 by Abacha during June 12 struggle
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Talasuma(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2017
angeltolly:

sis, na God I take beg you, read and understand before you comment. and you go dea form big girl oh #smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: Kayode Ogundamisi Advises APC / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.