Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (59549 Views)

Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist / UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Hbuyosh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chanchit:

So you think he just picked up his pencil and came up with this? Think again
Such are the reasons I regard religion with contempt. The inherent rigidness in the outlook of issues is pretty annoying!
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by adecz: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lovely Surrealist drawings. In oyibo land this boy will be celebrated as a budding artistic genius.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Tisham20(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
only in Kenya u will hear all this nonsense
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Could be a holy Angel cheesy
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by stonefaze: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
People fear what they do not understand
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by cooncudee(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
brandonobi:
hian, bcus of an artwork, I even thought it was something inappropriate. that is just silly, attaching unnecessary attention to something so random
something of that kind happened to me in sec. schl. I drew tattoo on my left arm and one teacher (a pastor) saw it. He immediately accused me of cultism and all sorts. Wasn't even concerned about what it is I drew or the health implication of using Biro on my skin. He later released me when he realized how silly the reaction of other teachers to his accusations made him look.

They are just being silly.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by brandonobi(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
cooncudee:
something of that kind happened to me in sec. schl. I drew tattoo on my left arm and one teacher (a pastor) saw it. He immediately accused me of cultism and all sorts. Wasn't even concerned about what it is I drew or the health implication of using Biro on my skin. He later released me when he realized how silly the reaction of other teachers to his accusations made him look.

They are just being silly.
that is the problem with superstitious people, I drew a snake on my palm one day wen I was in sec school, the teacher who saw just laughed and asked if it was now a new style, that's all, all the unnecessary drama some people display is just the worst
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by sfinkzslot(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
and this make FP...
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by yedidiah(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
rusher14:

You deserve a Nobel prize for this nonsense.

All the adire, Ankara, batik clothes you wear do you think the designs dropped down from heaven?

I would normally not answer, but let me spare a minute.

Did the school ask the boy not to continue with his art or that they couldn't tolerate such in their institution? Why make a big deal out of this? he can go to another school if he so cared. Besides, they feel his art is fetish which was against the tenets of the school.

For his parent to send him to a religious school, meant that they also are religiously inclined. Hence the advice.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
vcente:
frontpage at last.keep it up
lol. thanks jare, it hasn't bin easy.

Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by LordKushmann(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
The drawing reminds me of how i fly in my dreams. Just without the wings. Maybe the young man flies too
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by ThinkSmarter: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chanchit:
I don't even know what to say, but its obvious the boys is drawing from a spiritual realm.
Religion is another form of slavery to most Africans.
It hv beclouded some people sense of rationality.
The writers of Christian literature books, do illustrate Satan and Jezebel as devilish beings.
So, re they inspired by the spiritual realm?
Note I am a rational Christian

Take a look at this my drawing after the cut and tell me from which realm I am being inspired from ?

Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Chanchit: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Religion is another form of slavery to most Africans.
It hv beclouded some people sense of rationality.
The writers of Christian literature books, do illustrate Satan and Jezebel as devilish beings.
So, re they inspired by the spiritual realm?
Note I am a rational Christian

Take a look at this my drawing after the cut and tell me from which realm I am being inspired from ?

I don't know why most of you guys fail to understand my comment. if I say the inspiration came from a spiritual realm you guys are all quick to attribute 'spiritual' to Christian alone. I'm also a Christian but you have to look farther than your pastor is telling you.
And by the way that thing you drew there is a normal 5-6yrs old drawing you don't need to be inspired to do that.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by ThinkSmarter: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chanchit:

I don't know why most of you guys fail to understand my comment. if I say the inspiration came from a spiritual realm you guys are all quick to attribute 'spiritual' to Christian alone. I'm also a Christian but you have to look farther than your pastor is telling you.
And by the way that thing you drew there is a normal 5-6yrs old drawing you don't need to be inspired to do that.
u re now talking like T.B. J when his prophecy about Clinton winning US election failed.
Meanwhile, u called my drawing 5~6yrs old work, draw urs and send to me.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Chanchit: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
u re now talking like T.B. J when his prophecy about Clinton winning US election failed.
Meanwhile, u called my drawing 5~6yrs old work, draw urs and send to me.

This your reply makes me think I'm replying someone who is not thinking smart. I dont have to send you my drawing, if you've seen what a newspaper cartoon drawing looks like then you have an idea of what my drawings would look like.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by chiraqDemon(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
That drawing would be cool as a tattoo
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by overboard(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
misteryman:
RELOCATE FAST TO NIGERIA AND DRAW OUR PRESIDENT IN LONDON, YOU WILL NOT ONLY GET AWARD, SCHOLARSHIP WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED...CHEERS.

Is that you? It's coool though... I meant the pic
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
brandonobi:
hian, bcus of an artwork, I even thought it was something inappropriate. that is just silly, attaching unnecessary attention to something so random
Lol I tink say na ToTo or erect Dick
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Emassive(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bros. Give him fame and he will end up a celebrity junkie like Tiwa and the likes. Life is not all about fame and money but self fulfilment and with a meaningful legacy. The school have a structure in place and they know the kind of kids they want to bring up which that kid just crossed. If you think the only wrong a child can do is anything sexual then you need to rethink your values of morality.
BlueRayDick:
Abi ori principal yen daru ni? What sort of 4ckery is that? I was even thinking he drew something sexually suggestive.The boy will obviously be famous for his artwork after all these and the school will remain a local school in some remote part of kenya
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by BlueRayDick: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Emassive:
Bros. Give him fame and he will end up a celebrity junkie like Tiwa and the likes. Life is not all about fame and money but self fulfilment and with a meaningful legacy. The school have a structure in place and they know the kind of kids they want to bring up which that kid just crossed. If you think the only wrong a child can do is anything sexual then you need to rethink your values of morality.

Just look at u. When I said the boy will be famous for his art, did I in any way mention being a musician?or where is the Tiwa Savage analogy coming from? And why do u think allowing him to do his art is not in itself self fulfilment? or crying out loud, always try to understand the message being passed b4 jumping into conclusion. And as for the sexual suggestive part, If u read my post well u will understand what I meant that for his age, what I think the boy could've have done to warrant such grave punishment as much as expulsion is probably having anything to do with sexually suggestive themes. I never said Its the only wrong a child can do. If u still think the school is right to expel him, Its either u are a staunch backward spirikoko individual who hates art, controversy theorist who needs to start seeing things the way they are and stop reading meanings to simple things.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
pesinfada:
Lol I tink say na ToTo or erect Dick
why erect dix*. why didn't you just say Dic*.. lol. corrupt pipo
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tisham20:
only in Kenya u will hear all this nonsense
You mean only Africa
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
stonefaze:
People fear what they do not understand
WISDOM
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Emassive(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2017
100% expulsion if I was the principal also. Been spirikoko has nothing to do with morality of school standards. This is where conjuring of demons and occults begins but I know with your last comment shows you can never phantom a tiny of the understanding of the workings of this Realm. The Real Christians which is why they ban many things from their churches but some have incorporate them back in another disguise which is there business. The world is bigger than what you see and the battle for religious supremacy is just a programmed system people like you feed your life on. Enjoy it while the boy is expelled 10times over

BlueRayDick:

Just look at u. When I said the boy will be famous for his art, did I in any way mention being a musician?or where is the Tiwa Savage analogy coming from? And why do u think allowing him to do his art is not in itself self fulfilment? or crying out loud, always try to understand the message being passed b4 jumping into conclusion. And as for the sexual suggestive part, If u read my post well u will understand what I meant that for his age, what I think the boy could've have done to warrant such grave punishment as much as expulsion is probably having anything to do with sexually suggestive themes. I never said Its the only wrong a child can do. If u still think the school is right to expel him, Its either u are a staunch backward spirikoko individual who hates art, controversy theorist who needs to start seeing things the way they are and stop reading meanings to simple things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by BlueRayDick: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Emassive:
100% expulsion if I was the principal also. Been spirikoko has nothing to do with morality of school standards. This is where conjuring of demons and occults begins but I know with your last comment shows you can never phantom a tiny of the understanding of the workings of this Realm. The Real Christians which is why they ban many things from their churches but some have incorporate them back in another disguise which is there business. The world is bigger than what you see and the battle for religious supremacy is just a programmed system people like you feed your life on. Enjoy it while the boy is expelled 10times over

So it's OK the boy was expelled because the school is managed by conspiracy theorists like u?...... Smh.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Emassive(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Well you can call it anything you wish to call it. It's called Biblical principle. Everyone's see things differently and wherever you find yourself you act based on the guide. You don't grow green apples in Nigeria.
BlueRayDick:

So it's OK the boy was expelled because the school is managed by conspiracy theorists like u?...... Smh.
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Emassive:
Well you can call it anything you wish to call it. It's called Biblical principle. Everyone's see things differently and wherever you find yourself you act based on the guide. You don't grow green apples in Nigeria.
typical black men always condemn whatever they don't understand.... Guy .. you are a typical black man... there's nothing wrong with the boy.. he's just bin creative..
Re: A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This by Emassive(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Yeah indeed. So what do you know?
uzoclinton:
typical black men always condemn whatever they don't understand.... Guy .. you are a typical black man... there's nothing wrong with the boy.. he's just bin creative..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius / PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.