Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam (1504 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2009
"IM AYO BY NAME IM A 200 LEVEL STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF ADO EKITI IM FROM LAGOS AND A XTIAN I NEED A TRUE GUY THAT WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM, ANY SERIUOSE GUY SHOULD CALL AND DONT FLASH ME 08064001314."

I had contact with the lady whose details we have above and the experience was so nasty. She happened to be a member of a gang of robbers. Their trick was that when you call her she will ask you to meet her at an hotel, on leaving there the other members of her gang will swoop on you and dispossess you of your personal effects and money. I lost two phones (Nokia 2700 Classic and Sony Ericsson K750i) and N1,600 to them yesterday evening around 8pm around an hotel (Simply Simple Hotel, Ajegunle, Ogun State). They were in the process of taking me to an ATM to withdraw money from my account but I managed to escape from them. I regret to infrom you that the lady (Ayomide Adeoye, could be an alias) is the most ugliest thing I've ever seen, she is not worth it at all coupled with the fact that she is armed robber.

Please be extra careful, this people are mean and heartless!!!!!!!!

01-4336468
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by funkybaby(f): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2009
Kayraph:

"IM AYO BY NAME IM A 200 LEVEL STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF ADO EKITI IM FROM LAGOS AND A XTIAN I NEED A TRUE GUY THAT WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM, ANY SERIUOSE GUY SHOULD CALL AND DONT FLASH ME 08064001314."

I had contact with the lady whose details we have above and the experience was so nasty. She happened to be a member of a gang of robbers. Their trick was that when you call her she will ask you to meet her at an hotel, on leaving there the other members of her gang will swoop on you and dispossess you of your personal effects and money. I lost two phones (Nokia 2700 Classic and Sony Ericsson K750i) and N1,600 to them yesterday evening around 8pm around an hotel (Simply Simple Hotel, Ajegunle, Ogun State). They were in the process of taking me to an ATM to withdraw money from my account but I managed to escape from them. I regret to infrom you that the lady (Ayomide Adeoye, could be an alias) is the most ugliest thing I've ever seen, she is not worth it at all coupled with the fact that she is armed robber.

01-4336468

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
pele.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by delagasky(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2009
:oMAN MI!!! omoboy go need restrategise as per meeting e-babes!!!
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by jidesamuel(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2009
eni ori yo di le, thank God they only took ur phone and they dint take any part of ur body!!!!!!!
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by jaybee3(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2009
lol
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by kokonets(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2009
This is very serious o . . . lol
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2009
Kayraph:

01-4336468

U be mumu.Why wuld u go and block a girl u had never seen face to face whom u happened to meet on net for that matter in a hotel room?What happened to eateries or public parks?Am very sure u prepared to go and have fun with her the first time u were meeting.Thank God u didnt fall a victim of ritualists and kidnappers.
Anyway,thanks for the info.Like yoruba will say "eni to jin si koto o ko awon to ku logbon" my pple of other languages what am trying to say is that the person that fell inside pit has just shown others the danger ahead
I congratulate you that what they did was a minor thing.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by galatico(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2009
Thank your stars that you didn't meet with ritualist .
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2009
kokonets:

This is very serious o . . . lol

Very serious oooooooo

jidesamuel:

eni ori yo di le, thank God they only took your phone and they dint take any part of your body!!!!!!!

I'm still thanking God that I was able to escape unhurt

delagasky:

:oMAN MI!!! omoboy go need restrategise as per meeting e-babes!!!

Good Idea

funkybaby:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
pele.

Thank you, o ni fi iru e gba o.
nikkykay:

U be mumu.Why wuld u go and block a girl u had never seen face to face whom u happened to meet on net for that matter in a hotel room?What happened to eateries or public parks?Am very sure u prepared to go and have fun with her the first time u were meeting.Thank God u didnt fall a victim of ritualists and kidnappers.
Anyway,thanks for the info.Like yoruba will say "eni to jin si koto o ko awon to ku logbon" my pple of other languages what am trying to say is that the person that fell inside pit has just shown others the danger ahead
I congratulate you that what they did was a minor thing.

Nikkykay, I agree with you. Thinking back, I realised that I acted foolishly. I've learnt my lesson.
galatico:

Thank your stars that you didn't meet with ritualist .

Maybe that was what they had in mind cos they kept mentioning 'taking me to their jungle'.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2009
Kpele ohh. . .You wanted fun abi and you got the fun? So why you complaining. . .but take heart! grin
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Kpele ohh. . .You wanted fun abi and you got the fun? So why you complaining. . .but take heart! grin

Thonia, I'm not complaining. I got more than what I bargained for, and was just cautioning others to take note and be safety conscious. Thank you
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by U1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thank God say bush meat never catch your hunter, e for no dey pretty at all. I'm sure you must have prepared for operation fire for fire that day for you to go to a hotel of all places, I'd advise to repent my brother. lipsrsealed
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by daniellle(f): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by kokonets(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by bigfoot79(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well that is NL security watch 101
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
U1:

Thank God say bush meat never catch your hunter, e for no dey pretty at all. I'm sure you must have prepared for operation fire for fire that day for you to go to a hotel of all places, I'd advise to repent my brother. lipsrsealed

I thank God for giving me the courage to run when I discovered what could happen to me. I fell for the whole plan too easily.
daniellle:

[img]http://flagcounter.com/count/Nsu/bg=E1E8E1/txt=E1E8E1/border=E1E8E1/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=1/[/img]

u were lucky,

U can say that again

bigfoot79:

Well that is NL security watch 101

I hope that people learn from this and not consider me as just another foolish mugu.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by jona2: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
lol.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by coolier(f): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
nikkykay:

Why wuld u go and block a girl u had never seen face to face whom u happened to meet on net for that matter in a hotel room?What happened to eateries or public parks?Am very sure u prepared to go and have fun with her the first time u were meeting.Thank God u didnt fall a victim of ritualists and kidnappers.

Was going to say that myself
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Ben13: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
funny
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Ogapheek: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
wahala dey o,make God helep us cheesy
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2009
Ogapheek:

wahala dey o,make God helep us cheesy

Ben-10:

funny

coolier:

Was going to say that myself

Just learn from my experience and let us be watchful, ok?
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2009
Kayraph:

01-4336468

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

rotflmaoooooooooooo
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by na2day2(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2009
Kayraph:

01-4336468

na God catch u ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by smooooooth: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2009
question? what happend in the hotel room, b4 u got robbed on ur way back. give info, cos if its good news, some 007 NLers wont mind taking the risk, and after the show, think of escaping.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by jejelolatu(f): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2009
This is frigging hilarious!!!!!!

So, sum peeps actually take NL seriously.tssssssk!
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by eminemkayc: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2009
all these lover boys!! ur dciks would put u in trouble someday. . . grin grin grin
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by ebora: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2009
pele. u bin wan chop awuf and now awuf come turn ur belle. sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo abeg go restrategise
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by emans(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
e e e yaaaa
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by Kayraph(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
na2day?:

na God catch u ooo grin grin grin grin

Na u sabi

smooooooth:

question? what happend in the hotel room, b4 u got robbed on your way back. give info, cos if its good news, some 007 NLers wont mind taking the risk, and after the show, think of escaping.

Answer, we did not go into any room. Take the risk at your own risk.

ebora:

pele. u bin wan chop awuf and now awuf come turn your belle. sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo abeg go restrategise

I don restrategise since.
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by omega25red(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
Na God save you lol grin grin grin grin grin

So as someone else asked what happened in the hotel room? maybe she was a hooker and after you refused to pay she got her love-vendor to puck you up grin
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by foyeks2001(f): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
awuf dey run belle
Re: Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Seriuse Relationship(08064001314) Scam by rhymz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
Kayraph
Na wa to U O! So all these things wey ppl dey form & gist for NL u dey take am serious. . .chai! Nwa ta kiri ka wu onuku leeei!
Guyz come on be real and careful,seriously,U re lucky they were not ritualist.I can never arrange to meet any gal or even person on this Forum face to face under any circumstances.For what na,if na woman dey do U,U no sabi where ashawo them dey. . .scheeew. . .make una dey take yeye risk becoz of women. . .U get luck say U no jamb all those kinda serial killerz wey full ogbodo oyibo,different part of Ur body for dey inside im cool and fridge. . .yeye dey smell. . .scheeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You? / My Friend Wan Turn Armed Robber Because Of His Girlfriend! / Where Is Fickle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.