Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

"Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) (37969 Views)

Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" / "Should Women Carry Their Condoms?" - Toolz Asks (See comments) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Ukalejohn(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
Nogodye:
Did he ask us before he signed Davolee? Gerrout
Haterz keep hating and dying
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by dsmooth1(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
k
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by charlesucheh(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
If he likes, let him sign VIC o! That's YBNL issh!
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by chronique(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Another noisemaker waiting to be unleashed on Nigerians...

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Chongaiman: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Baddo, abeg, biko, ejoo consider Airforce1 na.

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by 989900: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Wow!

A little polishing, and he good to go.

Abeg, sign 'Airforce1' too.
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Judasjudas(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
oda ones u sign .. u ask us ? .. 0ga do ur thing joor ..so when the guy flop ..u go say na we ..
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by haykes(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Attention seeker who u tell b4 u sign that noise maker lil kesh

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Kjnwancaro: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2017
I don't think he's up to the market standard right now
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Olulinks(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
vadeonly:
No ooo.. .. He should not sign him.. To me he is to vulgar.....
Anyway, that's "to you". But to Olamide and his soldier, I think the n*gga gonn sign him.
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by thomas212: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
SweetieConstie:
Sign him biko! grin Why are you asking us now?
I wonda oo
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by walosky(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Look at this boy o...u dey ask me?

If I wooz you slap na, eh?

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by picker(f): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2017
vadeonly:
No ooo.. .. He should not sign him.. To me he is to vulgar.....
is olamide not vulgar?
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Handsomecole(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Sign ko throway ni!!! So he will come and add to the already saturated vulgar lyrical music industry. We don't need more abeg!!! We need more Adekunle Gold or Mr. Easy with decent lyrics.

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2017
NLanders comment no dey go with the subject wey matter lol
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by wind10(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sign him fast fast
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by soulfood(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
He is talented but lyrics too raw. Can't naija artistes make good music without the sex? would wanna see a battle between him and freda gatz tho........but this one wey na only yoruba the oba dey roll dice.
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by vadeonly(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
skedman:
oloriburuku some body out of all the people you are the only black ship like trump
Your Father
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Codes151(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Some people calls Are being answered o! Those way dey show working!

Some nairalanders dey here they type......... God pick my call"
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by fyxboss(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
SweetieConstie:
Sign him biko! grin Why are you asking us now?
Or baby is he your boyfriend
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by sameolg616(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
just talking vulgar like lil kesh...no common sense...
he is too much like olamide and wont last long cuz he would be competing in his image..
he needs someone like adekunle gold(thats good vision and alovely signing till date
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Omotaday(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Day11:
Truly, Olamide is afraid of Obadice.

Bringing him to YBNL will be a threat for him.

Dice is a BOMB! Raw Talent
The guy is good mehn, cant stop listen to swagu by reminisce becoz of him.
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by silversonuc(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
OgidiOlu3:
No be say the Olamide sef dey make good music. Yeah yeah, he's making money. Whatever!

bro y are you shedding tears

Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Day11(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Omotaday:
The guy is good mehn, cant stop listen to swagu by reminisce becoz of him.

ObaDice is a confirm STREET.

I wish him well
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Baba, abeq siqn am o grin
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by anigbajumo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Day11:
Truly, Olamide is afraid of Obadice.

Bringing him to YBNL will be a threat for him.

Dice is a BOMB! Raw Talent

Dude is dope...
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) by Kehvyngrey(m): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE

"Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Flaunts Ride In New Stunning Photo / Bambam Receives Gifts From Anonymous Giver (Photos) / Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics)