Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Six PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Join APC (443 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Babatunde Osolanke Is Dead (PDP Lagos Chairman) / 6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Six PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Join APC by diamondbility: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Six out of the eight members of the opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Lagos State House of Assembly yesterday (Thursday) defected to the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC).

The defectors are:
(1) Fatai Oluwa representing Ajeromi-Ifelodun constituency II
(2) Dayo Famakinwa, Ajeromi Ifelodun constituency I
(3) Hakeem Shokunle representing Oshodi-Isolo I
(4) Jude Emeka Idimogwu, Oshodi-Isolo constituency II
(5) Hakeem Bello Amuwo-Odofin, and
(6) Mosunmola Sangodara representing Surulere constituency II

The Six members defected to All Progressive Congress yesterday 16th of February, due to leadership crisis in the opposition PARTY, PDP

Re: Six PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Join APC by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2017

(1)

Nigerians, Its One Month And The President Is Not Back / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me, Says Obasanjo / Amaechi’s Aide To Reno: “you Are Like A Mad Man In The Market Square….”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.