Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue (1510 Views)

New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Bus Carrying Corpers From Enugu NYSC Camp Involved In Accident 3 Corpers Injured / Corper In Katsina Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by iVentHub(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Contrary to the news making rounds online that a Taraba Youth Corper who was involved in a ghastly motor accident passed on about 15hours ago, the news was broken by a facebook user Wasiu Omoboriowo Owoyemi Usman who took to his timeline to break the sad news.

Moments later another facebook user with the name Seun Fayose wrote on her timeline Wot a mighty God we serve I sed it I no she was unconscious I no u can't die jut lik dat wot a gud new Becky Balogun cam bak to life wen she was abut being put in the Morgue am short of words Halleluyah kokumoooooo

Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by hoover420: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
cheated death!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by Vikky014(f): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2017
iVentHub:
Contrary to the news making rounds online that a Taraba Youth Corper who was involved in a ghastly motor accident passed on about 15hours ago, the news was broken by a facebook user Wasiu Omoboriowo Owoyemi Usman who took to his timeline to break the sad news.

Moments later another facebook user with the name Seun Fayose wrote on her timeline Wot a mighty God we serve I sed it I no she was unconscious I no u can't die jut lik dat wot a gud new Becky Balogun cam bak to life wen she was abut being put in the Morgue am short of words Halleluyah kokumoooooo
Switup
Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by oluwajames(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2017
so sad becky balogun is finally dead

Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by Switup: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2017
oluwajames:
wat are u saying??
Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by oluwajames(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Switup:
wat are u saying??
we letter loss her some days ago
Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by Vikky014(f): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2017
oluwajames:
so bad!!!
Re: Taraba Corper Involved In A Motor Accident Came Back To Life At The Morgue by calculator123(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
I wish her speedy recovery.That bus looks like PMT..

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Update 2022 Batch A / Need Advice On Nysc Posting / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.