Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules (26547 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
na una time
sapele914:
Frown all you like with that your ugly face,we done win again. grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules by sapele914(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Goke7:

set back ke? how can the sheriff be displaced? dem wan die
I shot the sheriff but I didn't shoot the deputy.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules by Leiman100(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
See who want to come back to power in 2019, when their real problem is that they don't have a party.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules by Buhari4dullard: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2017
ekhai:
SO YOU KNOW MORE THAN GOVS WIKE, FAYOSE, AND DEPUTY IKE EKWEREMADU? WHY DIDN'T YOU ADVISE THEM THEN.

na why dem wan comot the idiot now?
Becos of am, Ondo was lost
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules by olisaEze(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
cyprex:

TonyBarcanista, please what is this set back for democracy, is it this decision or the frivolous acts of Wike and Fayose?
The duo gallivants around parading themselves as the mouth piece of the once great PDP. Appointing and re-appoint chairmen, convening and re-convening conventions- Abuja to Porthacourt with or without adherence to laid down rules.

I started crying for PDP when I noticed how tall the infamous duo stands therein, bestriding the party like colossus while the elders of the party tacitly support them with their undignified silence.

The hen has come to roust.

I weep for Nigerian citizens who will be denied the benefits of robust opposition.

Ah my broda, very well said. This is what happens when a few decide that they're wiser than all. Then, they were thinking of the short term gain and not the long term loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Locks Down Bonny LGA And Onne Community / Crisis Brews Between Kogi Governor Ododo, Yahaya Bello Over Sacking Of Loyalist / 12 Personalities Who Played Key Roles In June 12 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.