Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) (61431 Views)

NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) / Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / Www.facebook.com/muslim-corpers-association-of-nigeria-1109522422472354/notifica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Techguyz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Drversatile:

You went to school and you refuse to allow the school pass through you. Mind you she is putting on a nose mask , medical group stuff or so.

To me the dressing is trash. Why put NYSC cap on the hijab. Either wear the cap and remove the hijad. Nonsense.

Anti-Hijab :/ yeye
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by ojomamah: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Run for your life
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Adiwana: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
ojomamah:
Run for your life
Who is the fool that took those pics Why can't People learn to mind their own business and respect others way of life/Dressing.You are not feeding them/paying their bills and it's not like your opinion counts,but minding your business is not a big deal?
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by abatisegun: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Pls wats the name of these masquarade?
. ode mumu do they look like egun 4 ur eyes?
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by omoalhaji1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
. oponu jati jati.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hadar4328(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
Goodluck
Boss of life, I wouldn't mind a Glo RC voucher or Mtn RC voucher... Thanks a lot!
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
jamislaw:
you can ask your village witch that bewitched your father.
must u insult his father.... #Ram
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Maydfourth: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bunch of fools...Can they dress like this if they are in the armed forces...
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Tirexy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
If some women have the right to open their body in public, why cant others have the right to cover theirs?

2 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by femi4: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
skedman:
please i will ask you just two questions.are you her
husband ,fiancee or boyfriend and finally what is your fucking business with her life or mode of dressing . She is comfortable with her dressing .
What she's putting on belongs to Nigeria and must be worn properly. That's his concern/fccking business

2 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Boss of life, I wouldn't mind a Glo RC voucher or Mtn RC voucher... Thanks a lot!
536624031683453 glo
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hadar4328(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:

536624031683453 glo
Boss, I got, loaded and was credited.. Thanks a lot sir... Blessing Upon Blessing, Strength to Strength... I am grateful Sir
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Boss, I got, loaded and was credited.. Thanks a lot sir... Blessing Upon Blessing, Strength to Strength... I am grateful Sir
Don't call me Sir... Bro will do. Am not better than you.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hadar4328(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:

Don't call me Sir... Bro will do. Am not better than you.
Such humility!... Well, the 'sir' is to show the depth of my gratitude... Bro. Thanks once again.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Tidamsel: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Lolz
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Such humility!... Well, the 'sir' is to show the depth of my gratitude... Bro. Thanks once again.
someone should redeem the Etisalat... don't think anybody has. I posted it on my instagram page.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hadar4328(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
someone should redeem the Airtel... don't think anybody has. I posted it on my instagram page.
Unfortunately, I am not on IG.... Would have loved to help mum load it up... Won't I be asking too much if I plead with you to help with a screenshot?.... pleaseeeee
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by cutedharmee: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
someone should redeem the Etisalat... don't think anybody has. I posted it on my instagram page.
haaanhaaan y is it always wen I'm offline tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Unfortunately, I am not on IG.... Would have loved to help mum load it up... Won't I be asking too much if I plead with you to help with a screenshot?.... pleaseeeee
scroll up you will see it. You have to be fast before someone redeem it.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hadar4328(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
scroll up you will see it. You have to be fast before someone redeem it.
Thanks but it has been taken already.... NLers are silent and smooth operators... grin Thanks for your magnanimity bro.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by ladychioma: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
The names of these masquerades are ekwuasaoku and ojionu.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
May God have mercy on ur soul
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Thanks but it has been taken already.... NLers are silent and smooth operators... grin Thanks for your magnanimity bro.
Why is it difficult to type thanks na me load am? Some times I feel like not posting as some guys will start saying I do upload used voucher
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
pocohantas:
What's wrong with their outfit? I see nothing wrong.
Bros whats your dp nah! Why C.Ronaldo con get black arm
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
As long as they weren't forced to wear it, nothing wrong in it. Better than flaunting ass cracks and cleavages.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hadar4328(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:

Why is it difficult to type thanks na me load am? Some times I feel like not posting as some guys will start saying I do upload used voucher
That is the length Nigerians will tend to make you gravitate with their ingratitude... Keep Up the good work, The Lord that has seen what you're doing privately will reward you in Open... Thanks a lot!
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Jelal0007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
herzern:
The earlier these set of people realise the scam/falsehood/fallacy embedded in their reliqion.

The better for them.

Take a high five 4 ur stupidity. BIGOT
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
That is the length Nigerians will tend to make you gravitate with their ingratitude... Keep Up the good work, The Lord that has seen what you're doing privately will reward you in Open... Thanks a lot!
You are welcome.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
The way Nuns dress.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
Uniform messed up with hijab.
The uniform, the Hijab, or the head which one is yours? Abeg mind ur business bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.