Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God (748 Views)

Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" / "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Between Sunni and Shia, Islam Is Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by 1stMD: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Of course it is, and:
Christianity from CHRIST
Buddhism from BUDDHA
Sikhism from GURU NANAK
etc but ONLY ISLAM FROM ALMIGHTY GOD

How? Muhammad (pbuh) is the last messenger sent to the earth just like the other prophets Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc. What of Christianity? If the answer is from Christ, then who sent him to earth and ask him to found Christianity? God sent Jesus to earth to preach as a real Muslim and he did, MUSLIM JESUS!
Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by felixomor: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mscheeeewwww
You people can never get relevance without talking about JESUS... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by 1stMD: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
felixomor:
Mscheeeewwww
You people can never get relevance without talking about JESUS... undecided
No one can answer my questions, I love him that's why I'm always talking about him as a JESUS MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by Chanchit: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yh. you are right. next!?
Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by DeSepiero(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Islam was invented by Prophet Mohammed. 'All religions are man made'.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by 1stMD: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
DeSepiero:
Islam was invented by Prophet Mohammed.
'All religions are man made'.
Hhhhhh so funny answer... Bro, kindly ask ur pastor WHO IS MUHAMMAD? and beg him with the name of God to tell u d truth... Really, Islam is from Almighty Allah who sent the Jesus to preach on earth as a Muslim, Moses, Noah, Muhammad (pbuh), Abraham etc

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by DeSepiero(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
1stMD:

Hhhhhh so funny answer... Bro, kindly ask ur pastor WHO IS MUHAMMAD? and beg him with the name of God to tell u d truth... Really, Islam is from Almighty Allah who sent the Jesus to preach on earth as a Muslim, Moses, Noah, Muhammad (pbuh), Abraham etc

Muhammad invented Islam, period. Where have you seen Allah?

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by Seun(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
1stMD:
Of course it is, and:
Christianity from CHRIST
Buddhism from BUDDHA
Okay..

Sikhism from GURU NANAK
How?

Islam means "submission". The word not derived from God as far as I can tell. The premise of this thread is wrong.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by 1stMD: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Seun:

Okay..

How?

Islam means "submission". The word not derived from God as far as I can tell. The premise of this thread is wrong.
Hmmm. I'm talking to Christians not an Atheist @seun. Ahhm! Well, I've even seen the answer in ur post.
-How God's appearance looks like?
-Why God doesn't eat or sleep?
-Why don't he act like a man?

GOD HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER HE WANT, THATS WHY CE INVENTED ISLAM WITHOUT USING THE SUFFIX/PREFIX IN THE NAME. Just like Christianity - Christ
Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by lepasharon(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Allah the moon god
Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
1stMD:
Of course it is, and:
Christianity from CHRIST
Buddhism from BUDDHA
Sikhism from GURU NANAK

How? Muhammad (pbuh) is the last messenger sent to the earth just like the other prophets Moses, Jesus, Abraham etc. What of Christianity? If the answer is from Christ, then who sent him to earth and ask him to found Christianity? God sent Jesus to earth to preach as a real Muslim and he did, MUSLIM JESUS!

I see...

Islamic State suicide bombing at Pakistan shrine leaves at least 80 dead
UPDATED FRI FEB 17 22:30:49 EST 2017

The bomber entered the main hall of the shrine of Lal Shahbaz Qalandar in Sehwan and detonated his explosives amid dozens of worshippers, according to three security officials, who said at least 20 women and nine children were among the dead.

The IS militant group claimed the attack in a statement circulated by its Aamaq news agency, saying it had targeted a "Shiite gathering".

The Sunni extremist group views Shiites as apostates and has targeted Pakistan's Shiite minority in the past — it views Sufi shrines like the one targeted Thursday as a form of idolatry.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-17/islamic-state-suicide-bombing-at-pakistan-shrine-killing-scores/8278848

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by plappville(f): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
16th February

. BREAKING NEWS, 16th February : All.ah army killing all.ah army. (Saudi vs Iran) Salaam cheesy
Yet Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God??

BAGHDAD (AP) — A car bomb in Baghdad killed at least 45 people and wounded nearly 50 others on Thursday, Iraq's Interior Ministry said.

Ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Saad Maan confirmed the toll from the attack, which took place in the southwestern al-Bayaa neighborhood.
The Islamic State group claimed the bombing in an online statement circulated by its Aamaq news agency. The Sunni extremist group said it was targeting Shiite Muslims

1 Like

Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by Ubenedictus(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
seun and OAM4J please move this to islam 4 muslim subform. if my topics were moved so should this.
Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by drakeli: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
1stMD:

No one can answer my questions, I love him that's why I'm always talking about him as a JESUS MUSLIM

You love him. Who is the "him" you are talking about. Which Jesus are you refering to? I guess not the true Jesus but Islamic muslim Jesus that doesn't exit.

If as a Christian ii say I believe in Mohammed, does that imply that I believe in the Muslim Mohammed? Because the Mohammed ii believe in iis a deceiver that has deceived millions of people for over1400 years in the name of Islam while he is believed as a prophet by every Muslim.

So, you can claim you believe in Jesus all you want. But the question remain, do you believe in the true Jesus? No is the answer.
Re: Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God by femi4: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2017
1stMD:
Of course it is, and:
Christianity from CHRIST
Buddhism from BUDDHA
Sikhism from GURU NANAK

Christianity was coined from the word CHRISTIANS which means CHRIST FOLLOWERS, it is not a religion. Get your facts right.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Undestand / Islam Section Hall Of Fame - Posters Of The Year? / Happy Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.