Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Marital Siege Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Siege Broken (776 Views)

Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Siege Broken by basil432: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
I am one of the returning members of this great commission, I want to Give God all the glory for bringing me back home. I picked a flier which was calling all embattled winners to come home towards the end of the first phase of wonder double prophetic agenda. I decided to come back home, I decided to fully participate in the Mathew 6:33 Mission, although it was a week to go. I told myself that the law of the 11th hour labourer covered me and I came to service that week with two souls. That same week, I got a call that I was one of the awardees of a brand new car.

When Papa declared the 2nd phase of the Operation Rescue Prophetic Agenda, I engaged fully. On one morning raid that week, I invited a lady to the marital banquet sunday, she had lost hope in marriage and men. I told her to come because I knew God would do something great for her. She asked if I was married, to which I answered no, but that I’m certain my marital issue will be settled tomorrow. On that marital breakthrough banquet, Papa prophesied that some of us will receive a proposal that same day. Like magic I got home and got a message from a business contact who had not called me in a long while. I tried to discuss business with him but he said no, it’s you I am interested in now, not business. He proposed marriage to me that same day. Meanwhile, the lady I invited to service called me to share her own testimony; On the Monday after the marital breakthrough banquet she also got a proposal. I believed the Word of God’s servant and I received my portion. God of Wonder Double is indeed a rewarder.

– This testimony was submitted by Odiaka C. A.

Re: Marital Siege Broken by basil432: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2017
You can be joyfully married dis year
Your broken home can be restored b4 dis month end
You can become father and mother of children

Seek the face of God
Join us at living faith church winners chapel and see God settle you.

God bless you
Re: Marital Siege Broken by basil432: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
God is ready to do yours..
Re: Marital Siege Broken by studM(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
basil432:
God is ready to do yours..

Amen.. I shall b nxt in line 2 testify in Jesus mighty name!
Re: Marital Siege Broken by MummyIMadeIt: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
ladies most times you remain single is simply tied to you character, you hardly see a lady with a good character not getting married. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos City Hookup Whatsapp Chat / Lmao! This Intending Couples Took Their Pre-wedding Photo To Another Level / Does University Of Ibadan Offer Med Lab Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.