Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi (1034 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by MrAJQ(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
EMIR OF KANO LAMIDO SANUSI BLASTS POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS And Governor Yahaya Bello Regrets Emir Sanusi Lamido' s Appearance . The Emir Sanusi Lamido known for blunt and ouspoken, outshine the Governor Yahaya Bello , in his own words Lamido said: "I am here because Inspector General of Police the man who performed well in Kano as Commissioner of Police invited me. As a traditional ruler, I don't embrace political gathering" he remarked. Without wasting time he boldly congratulates GYB, he then went further to confronts the man of the day with a question still begging for an answer " I am not happy with what am hearing about you, how do you ensure security when you are not paying workers salaries ?" The already known outspoken Emir urged Bello not to build the castles In the air and advised against unfulfilled promises . The statement the pundit said didn't go down well with Gov.Yahaya Bello as his physical appearance suddenly Changed and the face that was wearing smile put on a very disappointing looks. The Summary of the Emir Speech" "My advice to his Excellency is to remember that to whom much is given, much is expected. For all of us in positions of authority, whether governor, emirs, police commissioners, the president and chairman of local government, councillor, we must remember that over 170 million Nigerians were created by God and when God chooses us and put us in these positions, it is not because he does not love those not given the position. "In fact, it is because he loves them that we were appointed to SERVE them. The responsibilities come with the realization that we are there not for ourselves but for those who are not there. This is the first test of leadership and that is what public service is all about. "If there is anything that has destroyed this country, it is because people are thinking that offices are for themselves and their families but it is not. We were given offices for those who are not in office; we were given office to not sleep so that they may sleep. We were given office so that you can go hungry so that they may eat. "You were given office so that you stay awake fearful of what may happen to them so that they may sleep in peace. People who think that they are in office to enjoy, to have sound sleep, to have a comfortable life are the worst leaders ever. "So, I say to the governor and myself and to all of us who have a responsibility to the people to fear God and do the needful. The prophet of Islam has one Hadith about leadership that is very frightening. One of the Hadith of the Prophet (SAW) states that leadership is a trust and on the day of judgment, it is going to be a source of humiliation and regrets. Everyone must be aware that there will be a day an account will be given of the privileges of office." Just like a man whose feeling was badly hurt, Bello' response speech was full of errors and self repetition as he keep calling his royal highnesses as your Excellencies. Our Emirs, other traditional fathers , Elders and opinion leaders across the country to emulate Emir Lamido Sanusi. Bravo Sanusi. Sticking to the Truth can be a lonely path, especially in our present time. Don't despair, for Allah supports those who are Truthful. Food for thought Iam yours indeed. Please have a pleasant day
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
He should have crown it all by baming buhati too
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by spartan117(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
True words
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by MrAJQ(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
SOURCE: https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1202909579826454&id=100003222692494&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6388161385509270074%3Amf_story_key.-2896400799969146913%3Atop_level_post_id.1202909579826454&__tn__=%2As
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by kabrud: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
SLS has been known for his firmness, he doesn't give a damn who u are. He did that to a sitting president and Heaven did not fall not to talk of a state governor. Governor Yahaya Bello, pls don't take it personal, just go and pay salaries as he has advised.
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by faaz24: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
That Yahaya Bello sef
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by azimibraun: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kogi Gifted and Cursed at the same time. I will some day bring glory to Kogi state.
Re: Emir Of Kano Blasts Governor Yahaya Bello And Other Political Leaders In Kogi by omadaken: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Emir may you live long for striking when the iron is hot,as a matter of fact the whole higher institution own by kogi state are on indefinite strike because of unpaid salary, that governor is a disappointment to kogites

(1) (Reply)

Iā€™m Guilty My Lord,ā€™ INEC Staff Pleads Guilty To N23bn Diezani Bribe / Buhari, A Walking Corpse Should Reply Me, Shut Up ā€“ Fani-kayode Carpets Lauretta / Who Killed MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.