Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos (9935 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Towncrier247: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
A video which has surfaced online showing the man screwing the woman at an abandoned parking lot of the Kenyan night club and bar without seeming to care whether someone was watching.

Someone who was inside a car in the club premises in Kenya, filmed the two having sex beside a Range Rover SUV. The person is said to have identified the woman as the wife of the friend of the man she was having sex with beside the car.

In the video, the man is seen lifting up the woman’s clothes before engaging in coitus with her. The woman is also seen holding a beer can, meaning she was intoxicated at the time.

She tried fighting off the man but her efforts bore no fruit as he proceeded with his actions quite undisturbed.

After engaging in immorality both the man and the woman were seen heading in their own way

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photo-of-boy-expelled-from-school-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Towncrier247: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Towncrier247: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by silvercute(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Blood of Habakkuk! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Islamicpope(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
If it is not Kenya it is Zambia. What is going on with our bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by TapDance: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kenya should be kicked out of Africa and Earth...Them Niggas from Jupiter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Towncrier247: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Islamicpope:
If it is not Kenya it is Zambia. What is going on with our bloggers

if you take time to study Nairaland frontpage, you will see more than enough negative news from Nigeria. Stop complaining over the tiny amount of foreign news being published.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by iPopAlomo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
bend down... touch your toes... nah this style dey reign then...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nah them ooooo
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by ikp120(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fake until I see the video grin grin grin grin
Oga your link no dey show the right thing o. cry cry
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by CaroLyner(f): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
ATTENTION PLEASE!! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties, nephews and nieces, doctors and nurses, neighbors and colleagues, students and graduates. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
.I doubt if any country can beat kenya record of weird news.sure say no be there our politicians came from?
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by PissedYagami(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
The steering wheel is on the left side of the car. That is not Kenya. In Kenya the steering wheel is on the right side. RHD

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by AkinPhysicist: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2017
silvercute:
Blood of Habakkuk! shocked shocked shocked

shocked

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Zulu212: 4:36am On Feb 18, 2017
So somebody can not have sex again in peace? And how do people club in the broad daylight

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Thecassanova: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2017
shocked
If they were mad now we would have understood.
undecided
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 5:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Uhm . . . I dont think she is fighting him off. cheesy but then what do i know?
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by veekid(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Thus happened in Zambia not Kenya
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by johncallidon(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2017
so person no fit f**k in peace again? #mean while. . .

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Backinfront(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2017
johncallidon:
so person no fit f**k in peace again? #mean while. . .
Zulu212:
So somebody can not have sex again in peace? And how do people club in the broad daylight
So person no fit fukk una wives in peace again?

iranu cheesy
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Zulu212: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Backinfront:

iranu cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Backinfront(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zulu212:
grin grin grin
grin u sef reason am
Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by johncallidon(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Backinfront:

iranu cheesy

Re: Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
What in the world of shakiti bobo I'm I seeing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Akpan bring my lenses it seems I have an eye problem

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.