Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (57592 Views)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Robber Who Was Released From Prsion 4days Ago Caught Stealing Again In Bayelsa(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2017
dem dey follow am....BT make una try d second hand too make we c satin go happen
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by brookz: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2017
D thing don enta him blood wella, no amount of deliverance wil salvage him am telling u.
Na TonyeBarcanista bruv. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by me69: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2017
chimere66:
Remember the phone thief whose photos went viral after his hand was cut off in Delta?

See thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3060459/phone-thiefs-hand-cut-delta#up

He was caught again stealing and given the beaten of his life.I think he needs deliverance!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/phone-thief-whose-hand-was-cut-off.html
This law is good
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by thinkmoney(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2017
chimere66:
Remember the phone thief whose photos went viral after his hand was cut off in Delta?

See thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3060459/phone-thiefs-hand-cut-delta#up

He was caught again stealing and given the beaten of his life.I think he needs deliverance!
Sheun egbegbe junior

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/phone-thief-whose-hand-was-cut-off.html
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2017
brookz:
D thing don enta him blood wella, no amount of deliverance wil salvage him am telling u.
Na TonyeBarcanista bruv. Lol
No be my brother o
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by spayor(m): 12:27am On Feb 18, 2017
This is serious....God thank you for the kinda life I'm living...exactly what could have prompted this...I've bin tinking!This is serious....God thank you for the kinda life I'm living...exactly what could have prompted this...I've bin tinking!This is serious....God thank you for the kinda life I'm living...exactly what could have prompted this...I've bin tinking!
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Eluwilussit(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2017
doctimonyeka:
This young man needs help..

I see greatness in him...

When they incapacitated him by cutting his right hand, instead of addressing the real problem, did anyone expect him to become a priest? The poor kid needs love and not this hypocrisy being exhibited everyday by foolish Nigerians. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Alekkz(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2017
doctimonyeka:
This young man needs help..

I see greatness in him...
The next Anini wink
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by oladamatss: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2017

Today we look at 5 Horrifying Shark Encounters Caught On GoPro 2016 If you enjoy Top 5 Horrifying Shark Encounters Caught On GoPro Please Like, Comment and Subscribe for more Horrifying Videos. We will be uploading Top 5 Shark attacks Caught On GoPro.

Download: 5 Horrifying Shark Encounters Caught On GoPro
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by ghazab74(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Cut the second hand .
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Mirror97: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Honestly they just made him a beast.. He will never forget this till death.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Baroba(m): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2017
I hope they have arrested the animal that cut his hand off..

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by wink2015(m): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2017
The likes of deziani, obanikoro, dasuki, badeh, nenadi usman, metuh, andrew yakubu etc should have their hands cut off for stealing.

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Tabbaz(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2017
Nawa O.

Abeg check my signature jare
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by bbbabes(f): 2:19am On Feb 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

I also try to imagine how you would be as a kid, so Aproko'active lipsrsealed

lol... I actually loved what you wrote... it was filled with so much humour and thoughtful words
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Trexnemesis(m): 2:27am On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

The jungle justice inflicted on him isn't too severe my brother.

Had it been he had his two eyes plucked off and his two legs shattered.

This thread would never have been created. grin

Do you have a soul? You wicked, no be small.

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by pyyxxaro: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2017
bbbabes:

lol... I actually loved what you wrote... it was filled with so much humour and thoughtful words

Really or you going by the way of Sarcasm smiley
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by bigsmoke2(m): 5:03am On Feb 18, 2017
For him to lose his hand to stealing and still go back to it. There is definitely more to his problem than meets the eye
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Rajosh(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2017
danjumakolo:
When was sharia introduced in there?
the first time,the owner of the house caught him trying to steal through the window and cut off his hand from inside.

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Endtimesmith(m): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2017
After cutting his hand,you think he will give up stealing,no way...
Just kill him because these kind of people never give up after sacrificing there hands,instead they come out more terrorsome than ever before.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by ndcide(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmadgani:
He needs a psychologist and not a man of god

What will the psychologist tell him. Not to steal again?
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Ahmadgani(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2017
ndcide:

What will the psychologist tell him. Not to steal again?
you need to see one yourself, so you understand better
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Potoskyleee: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2017
As una cut off the hand, wetin una want him to do? its that the best way to correct him, why not take him to a correctional center. Cutting one of his hand is a kind of barbaric. Whenever he sees the hand , he will be mad and it will make him to retaliate. Go ahead, cut the other hand and use it for pepper-soup.. Backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Kay17: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2017
chimere66:

His hand was chopped off as a desire for vengeance but the root cause of his vice is still there. The boy obviously is starving and without a proper man's of livelihood. Worse off he is an handicap
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by tarboshi(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2017
angry angry angry . If the penalty for stealing in Nigeria is amputation, then members of our national asssemly would have lost their limbs. who ever participated in the amputation of the hand of the young lad is cursed forever.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by haykes(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2017
the guy need counselling and deliverance at a go
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by ndcide(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmadgani:
you need to see one yourself, so you understand better

Mchweew. No sense
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Stallion84(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
what if his case his medical? he could be a klepto. did anyone try to evaluate him on that premise? sad
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Bimpe29: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2017
It is in his blood really. Blood transfusion may be of help.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by goldstarpamela(f): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2017
The world we re living in is evil. Who did he wrong that made his life this way?
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2017
nikko1:
Are you in need of quick cash
Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
U don open ur own ponzi?
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by BrightAhiah(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmadgani:
He needs a psychologist and not a man of god

I was reading through the comments and was glad sbd lyk u actually recommend the professionals that will take proper care of his maladjusted behaviour in the society.

The boy dnt need any other physical torture but needs a good, qualified and professional Guidance and Counsellor who will change his undesirable behaviour to a good behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.