Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her (8168 Views)

Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen / Here Are Some Pictures Of Amber Rose Getting N@UGHTY: B00BS And B00TY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Wikiforum(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
In the face of global unemployment, some certain beautiful ladies seem to have taken bold steps to exploit their physical body assets as a means to earn some income.

This Nigerian lady based in the United States of America is simply recognized as Ms Damn. She is very influential on Instagram where she boasts of over a million followers, even bigger than some celebrities down here.

She specializes in twerking and known for doing the ‘#walktwerkclapaway’ as seen on her Instagram bio. She is very proud of her Nigeria heritage and she refers to herself as the ‘Naija Princess’ which she includes on over 70% of the contents on her page.

She is also known to be very friendly with Nigerian guys on social media. She has a page on Connect Pal where each member pays about $12 dollars per month just to watch her dance seductively and display her boobs and bum.

According to reports, her page has thousands of subscribers making her a very rich young girl who merely sits back at home to smile to the bank without a regular job.

The curvy young lady who has a passion for stripping is also into event promotions as she is invited to nightclubs and other social gatherings to serve as a centre of attraction with handsome rewards.

Much personal details about her real names, education and family background remain fuzzy.

See more photos of Ms Damn:

See Many More Photos https://newslanda..com.ng/2017/02/meet-us-based-nigerian-b00ty-queen.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by GiftedJosh: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
You need Jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by herzern(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
cool
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by SweetJoystick(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nice yansh

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad sadAfrican mother! May I not see evil.Her taste,her life. Good for her
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2017

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by ipobarecriminals: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad sad sad grin grin grin
GiftedJosh:
You need Jesus
Jesus pickin wey dey view yansh.God is watching u in 100 HDTV

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Draei: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
mtcheeew, unimpressive an inch.
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
GiftedJosh:
You need Jesus
nah, she needs my 15inch pleek angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by iPopAlomo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
This nah hot soup!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by pyyxxaro: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Vanity
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by mrjaybaba(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
I prefer boobs to booty

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by faith551(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by DozieInc(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Silicone.
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Mikylopez(f): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
she a stripper.

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by jakandeola(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
she a stripper.
pls did u wiah to chat nauthy tonite
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Mikylopez(f): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
jakandeola:
pls did u wiah to chat nauthy tonite
can u read wah u typed?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by jakandeola(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
can u read wah u typed?
if u feel angry am sorry
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Making a living off steatopygia. Smooth... cool

It brings Saartjie Baartman and her two handlers to mind: Hendrik Cesars and William Dunlop—the nastiest triumvirate ever to tour England and Ireland...and no, it wasn't to visit the Burkingham palace nor was it to plant a kiss on the Blarney stone. It was to generate dough from the onion-shaped derriere of the Khoikhoi goddess.

Why women gotta be such lucky møtherfuckers anyway? I mean, they get to make money off their butts...literally! Nature is so unfair. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by AkinPhysicist: 2:06am On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Kingsley1000(m): 2:36am On Feb 18, 2017
vaseline crew make una land
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2017
And not 1 man on this form has the DEEk big and long enough to handle the size!!!!! grin Not 1!!!!!

Ya'll need to stop praising disproportionate bodies based on wild and unrealistic sexual fantasy undecided
u weren't meant to handle it nor women meant to have it

#allthingsnatural wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Dekatron(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
And not 1 man on this form has the DEEk big and long enough to handle the size!!!!! grin Not 1!!!!!

Ya'll need to stop praising disproportionate bodies based on wild and unrealistic sexual fantasy undecided
u weren't meant to handle it nor women meant to have it

#allthingsnatural wink

See painment.... E pain am!! Lol

They sell squat Balls for a reason. Don't hate.. You feel the ass too

Yea, we love booties... Bit ches be trippin'..

NP- RAM SREMMURD=> Throw sum mo'

Ass fat, yea I know... You just got cash, throw sum mo. .

Girl you know you got me fascinated, just keep on dancing till am out of paper (never)

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Dekatron:

See painment.... E pain am!! Lol

They sell squat Balls for a reason. Don't hate.. You feel the ass too

Yea, we love booties... Bit ches be trippin'..

NP- RAM SREMMURD=> Throw sum mo'

Ass fat, yea I know... You just got cash, throw sum mo. .

Girl you know you got me fascinated, just keep on dancing till am out of paper (never)
Boy!!!!!! grin take you and yo failed rap dream outta my mentions!!!!

The butt is too much undecided but if u like it grin don't forget to take male enhancement to aid ya small guy

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by policy12: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Anoda...

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by lereinter(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
so people pay 12 dolls to watch bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2017
mrjaybaba:
I prefer boobs to booty
While others prefer booty to boobs!
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by mrjaybaba(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
@ ToriBlue, are you the one on d DP ? If yes...................... Now i know better cheesy

ToriBlue:
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:

Hmmm madam, i really hope that's not you on your profile lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Omowunmgold(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2017
i cover my eye wit d blood of jesus....see yansh ooo shocked
Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by Swizdoe(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2017
If you investigate her subscribers, you go see say majority are whites... Bunch of perverts that don't know what to do with their money.

That's why they get scammed easily..... Awon olori pupa

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars From Showing Off Her by savagefinder: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Mikylopez:
can u read wah u typed?
he said do you want to chat naughty tonight? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / I Hate Tight Punna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.