Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! (33057 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Caption this about to be Kazeemed rolls Royce phantom!...Im sure Abro oil will be poured in its gearbox angry Recession lol

30 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by DozieInc(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
The end is near for the Phantom.
Except they are experienced mechanics.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by demolinho(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Actually not a kazeem oo... that is @dautodoc's workshop a seasoned mechanic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by decatalyst(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
cry cry cryfor this road master
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
They are both confused... @ the end they will they the owner that the ride needs to go for "dialysis.."
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by sultaan(m): 4:10am On Feb 18, 2017
demolinho:
Actually not a kazeem oo... that is @dautodoc's workshop a seasoned mechanic.

It takes a little more finess to work on those cars our people sh*t in their pants when they see 3-series engine do you think they will do around a Rolls Royce.

All engines are similar, so no fear .It is the street guys that I fear automedic will surely contact factory if he is in a bind
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by veekid(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2017

despite all the ups and downs we face in this country, Nigerians never ceased to be hilarious. Which one is kazeemed again? grin grin grin grin road side mechanic?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by GossipHeart(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2017

How ignorant are people ??

In the USA, auto mechanics all have licenses and they do go to school for about 1 year before they can fix cars and they still use machine to detect the faults on cars

Come to Nigeria, the guy you call kazeem who never went to primary school will fix a Ferrari without the help of any machine

Who do you want to fix cars in Nigeria before you would start respecting Nigerian auto mechanics ?? A guy in suit who has an auto repair shop in Eko hotel ??

Fucck out of here with that slave ass mentality

And do you even know how auto mechanics in the USA looks like ?? I'm not talking about the ones you see in New York or Los Angeles, I'm talking about auto mechanics in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alaska and remote ass Pennsylvania, those kazeems are bank managers compared to those people

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Einl(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
1. That Rolls Royce will be insured.

2. There will be an official repairs office.

3. If it's new there will be a warranty.

4. Wtf is your Rolls Royce doing in a local mechanics workshop? You no like the car again?

14 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Lagusta(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Gazzuzz come and see ooo come and see.....
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Tokziby: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Probable Facts about the owner:
1. He was not aware that the service center for Rolls Royce is in South Africa before he bought the car
2. He is not a business oriented man, to buy a luxury car is not the headache but maintenance.
3. He got an awoof money to purchase a tokunbo rolls in order to "feel among" the mighty.
4. He didnt want Aproko people to ask, "Oga where is ur car, i havent seen u drive it in a while", hence, kazeem workshop grin
5. Now he's in deep pooo if those boys cannot fix the faults cos no right thinking man will spend his money on faulty or naija used Rolls Royce.
6. Only way out is to decorate his garage with this car or sell as scrap for Ladipo boys.

7. Add ur own...

And that is the beginning of the end for that car... cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by johnstar(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Nkan bee
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
So they can open d bonnet in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Kazeemed kor, Taofeeked ni

6 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by valdes00(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
This life sef

So easy to loose focus
One minute you Are going to save money at all cost

The next minute you are buying Suya

saying 'I cannot kill myself'

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Histrings08(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol... How can u in ur right state of mind take such car to kazeems
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by seunO4: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2017
R.I.P to that phantom
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by owobokiri(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Na final gwaadaa..

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by fapcrook(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2017
johnstar:
grin
Afonjas
Click like if you think this post has nothing to do with Afonjas, mumu comment

51 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by rosieflower2(f): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Wich one is kazeemed again?... Lolzzzzz
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by nairalandfreak(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
bitter man
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by GossipHeart(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Einl:
1. That Rolls Royce will be insured.

2. There will be an official repairs office.

3. It it's new there will be a warranty.

4. Wtf is your Rolls Royce doing in a local mechanics workshop? You no like the car again?

Where do you want the car to be repaired ?? Ship it to the USA for repairs ??

And you don't even know what "local" means, stop using that word

6 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by ndcide(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Silly thread. I know what I'm saying.

All these kazeems bullshit should stop jare. What's the point really? The person you called kazeem has more knowledge of your vehicle than you.

So if this ride is in gazzuz 's he becomes a "kazeem"

Abegyy.

9 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by spectator2001: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Odu-B!

No jokes, this is the best auto-mechanic in Nigeria! When I drove a really luxurious Mercedes Benz back in my days in Unilag. I had issues with some overheating problems. I proceeded to some Mercedes Benz well-recognized autoshop on Lekki-Epe expressway. Yes, they supposedly 'fixed" the problem for some outrageous fees. Two weeks later same problem again, I called to inform them that right now I can't even move out of my premises, the smoke popping out of the engine became scary like some movie!

Then someone introduced this young man to me, I called and informed him of my location, he drove down in this really sleek E-Class- his personal car too! He checked the vehicle and I told him of what they did at Benz place and all, he just laughed and he called some guy on the phone to send one or two parts down- THAT FIXED IT FOR ETERNITY! I drove the car to Abuja and Ilorin four times in 2 weeks instead of flying as usual. The engine was cool as sh.it!

For those of you calling him "Kazeem", I forgive you for you don't know what you are saying! He is the personal auto-mechanic to most first class monarchs in South West and South South and also top politicians in these states too. They fly him to their states, for your information. I've gone to the airport to pick him most times! Their exotic Benzes, Maybachs, Range Rovers, RR Phantoms are well serviced and maintained by this dude. Lol, Odu-B nor vex, I don cast you!

Odu_B, since I comot Naija, Popsy don complain say you dey scarce these days, you nor dey quick carry phone self! lol, Continue!

God bless you bro!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Papasmal(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2017
about to be surajuud.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by adanny01(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2017
I know Kazeems are such a nuisance, maybe the owner of this car is broke and cant afford the rip offs from high end garages that constantly over charge for their services while still doing Kazeemy things.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2017
It is negligence on the part of the owner of this machine. Maybe the owner got this machine as a gift and hence don't know it value. If this car was bought brand new, there are few certified workshops where he should had taken it to.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Valfrankie(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2017
That phantom is about to be fvcked without lubs, Chai! WHAT AN ASSAULT!!! crycrycry
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Howmon: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Ignorant thread. That is autodoc's workshop not ur average mechanic.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Do That Are Destroying Your Car / Picture Of Man Transporting A Cow With 'Okada' / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.