Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! (33064 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by sapientia(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
An average Nigeria mechanic sabi work but lacks tools..

Once I see them with hammer and chisel, I always ask for miracle.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Einl(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

Where do you want the car to be repaired ?? Ship it to the USA for repairs ??

And you don't even know what "local" means, stop using that word

1. Rolls Royce are not made in the US of A.

2. If you read my second point I said there will be an official repairs office. I didn't say it had to be owned by Rolls Royce. It could be an official partner in Nigeria recommended by Rolls Royce which doesn't void the warranty.

3. When I used the word 'local', I used it with the intentional meaning of our Nigerian parlance.

4. Erm....that's all.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
nairalandfreak:
bitter man
bitter man kor, bitter lemon ni
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by FILEBE(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2017
A picture paints a thousand words but this one painted few words.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by karzyharsky(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2017
buh wy kazeem nah
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
The owner I think is broke.

Besides, Coscharis Motors is an official partner of Rolls Royce

Einl:

1. Rolls Royce are not made in the US of A.

2. If you read my second point I said there will be an official repairs office. I didn't say it had to be owned by Rolls Royce. It could be an official partner in Nigeria recommended by Rolls Royce which doesn't void the warranty.

3. When I used the word 'local', I used it with the intentional meaning of our Nigerian parlance.

4. Erm....that's all.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by nonjebose(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Hilarious comment everywhere. See as the kazeems dey look the engine.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by inourcare: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok Kazzeemed, Got It.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
rosieflower2:
Wich one is kazeemed again?... Lolzzzzz

Kazeems don show me pepper. They almost ruined me hun. Kazeems and Lekans

2 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
sultaan:

It takes a little more fitness to work on those cars our people sh*t in their pants when they see 3-series home do you think they will do around a Rolls Royce.

All engines are similar so no fear it is the street guys that I fear autofocus will surely contact factory if he is in a bind

English pls
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Einl(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Rollsnjaguar:

But if you have a Rolls Royce, shouldn't itbe insured?
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by pweshboi(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Pyroclast(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Howmon:
Ignorant thread. That is autodoc's workshop not ur average mechanic.
Let them wallow in their ignorance.
Dautodoc is his handle on IG. They should check him out. Moreover, the op Is just being mischievous as he got that picture from dautodoc's IG page

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2017
This is a stupid thread really. First because this place does not look like an average kazeem workshop (I may be wrong though). So if i take a picture of a RR phantom at autimedics and post it online people will still say kazeem?

Secondly, the people we all call kazeems have their own good days. Even if u fix ur car at coscharis or Honda's place, there are days when kazeems come in handy. Let's say u are traveling and got into a pot hole and our lost ur ball joint or tie rod or arms in the middle of no where. R u going to tow the car 200 kms to coscharis or Honda place when a local mechanic can easily fix it for u? Kazeem this kazeem that, we really need to stop this.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by cr7lomo: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2017
ndcide:
Silly thread. I know what I'm saying.

All these kazeems bullshit should stop jare. What's the point really? The person you called kazeem has more knowledge of your vehicle than you.

So if this ride is in gazzuz 's he becomes a "kazeem"

Abegyy.

Do u think rolls Royce is Mercedes or latest land cruiser...that car has a complex engine....that mechanic will certainly destroy that car...rolls Royce engines are also used for the engines that u and I fly with when we are in aeroplanes... Yes, rolls Royce engines are what aeroplanes use...and u tell me one local mechanic will do a good job...i so much pity the owner....i will advice him not to use that car beyond 5km radius of his home...cos if u fire that one for 3rd mainland, he wud regret purchasing in the first place

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by theway83: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2017
ok
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Einl:

But if you have a Rolls Royce, shouldn't itbe insured?

Yes you can insure your Rolls Royce. But in most cases it does not cover routine maintenance, if this baby was bought from a certified dealer shop e.g Coscharis, they have extended service and maintenance for over 5years.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by lonelydora: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Who is making this mistake?
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

Do u think rolls Royce is Mercedes or latest land cruiser...that car has a complex engine....that mechanic will certainly destroy that car...rolls Royce engines are also used for the engines that u and I fly with when we are in aeroplanes... Yes, rolls Royce engines are what aeroplanes use...and u tell me one local mechanic will do a good job...i so much pity the owner....i will advice him not to use that car beyond 5km radius of his home...cos if u fire that one for 3rd mainland, he wud regret purchasing in the first place

There is a BMW engine under that hood.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by cr7lomo: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
spectator2001:
Odu-B!

No jokes, this is the best auto-mechanic in Nigeria! When I drove a really luxurious Mercedes Benz back in my days in Unilag. I had issues with some overheating problems. I proceeded to some Mercedes Benz well-recognized autoshop on Lekki-Epe expressway. Yes, they supposedly 'fixed" the problem for some outrageous fees. Two weeks later same problem again, I called to inform them that right now I can't even move out of my premises, the smoke popping out of the engine became scary like some movie!

Then someone introduced this young man to me, I called and informed him of my location, he drove down in this really sleek E-Class- his personal car too! He checked the vehicle and I told him of what they did at Benz place and all, he just laughed and he called some guy on the phone to send one or two parts down- THAT FIXED IT FOR ETERNITY! I drove the car to Abuja and Ilorin four times in 2 weeks instead of flying as usual. The engine was cool as sh.it!

For those of you calling him "Kazeem", I forgive you for you don't know what you are saying! He is the personal auto-mechanic to most first class monarchs in South West and South South and also top politicians in these states too. They fly him to their states, for your information. I've gone to the airport to pick him most times! Their exotic Benzes, Maybachs, Range Rovers, RR Phantoms are well serviced and maintained by this dude. Lol, Odu-B nor vex, I don cast you!

Odu_B, since I comot Naija, Popsy don complain say you dey scarce these days, you nor dey quick carry phone self! lol, Continue!

God bless you bro!

Guy, phantom no b Mercedes...ok, will u trust him to repair the engine of a plane that u wud fly in?? If no, I rest my case
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Adeoba10(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
valdes00:
This life sef

So easy to loose focus
One minute you Are going to save money at all cost

The next minute you are buying Suya

saying 'I cannot kill myself'
Bro.... I can relate bajebaje...
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by cr7lomo: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2017
greenhulk:

There is a BMW engine under that hood.

What's a BMW engine doing inside a rolls Royce phantom?? undecided
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by TheGrandMaster: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

Oga you have a lot of learning to do with regards to cars. Try to read about them if you are enthusiastic about cars.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

Do a simple google search. Rolls Royce is a subsidiary of BMW and they use bmw engines in those phantoms.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
valdes00:
This life sef
So easy to loose focus One minute you Are going to save money at all cost
The next minute you are buying Suya
saying 'I cannot kill myself'
Lmao!!!This got me chortling with mirth.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by lonelydora: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Rollsnjaguar:

Them no sabi work ooo. Common to fix balloon suspension for Range Rover and Mercedes, they no fit. Don't know about now though

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

Guy, phantom no b Mercedes...ok, will u trust him to repair the engine of a plane that u wud fly in?? If no, I rest my case

Oga u keep calling plane engine lol. That phantom uses BMW engine. Even if it has a plane engine do u expect the car to be filed out of the country for a simple fix? Stop exergerating.
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Reference(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Papasmal:
about to be surajuud.

grin grin grin.....more phrases pls......here's one.... about to be Musbaaaaaued..... Nairaland hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by emoch(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

1. Rolls Royce are not the ONLY engine manufacturers for aircraft. In fact, NONE of the aircrafts in Nigeria use a Rolls Royce engine. Most use CFM or Pratt & Whitney

2. There is a difference between turbine engines (used in aeroplanes) and piston engine (used in cars) even if it's from Rolls Royce, so technically, so long as the mechanic is sound, it shouldn't be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Reference(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
sapientia:
An average Nigeria mechanic sabi work but lacks tools..

Once I see them with hammer and chisel, I always ask for miracle.

grin ;Dkikikikiki.....oh dearie me... grin
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by Reference(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Pyroclast:

Let them wallow in their ignorance.
Dautodoc is his handle on IG. They should check him out. Moreover, the op Is just being mischievous as he got that picture from dautodoc's IG page

But c'mon guys.... if you are going to handle cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars the least you can do is to create an environment for that. I mean why do your repairs all out in the open and in such tough conditions. Looking at the picture for instance there is no protection around the hood edges and these engines are massive so you end up with paint scratches and dents here and there and.... abeg if the owner came around... where will he sit.....
Re: When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! by agarawu23(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Kazeem has been repairing my car and I av been enjoying the ride. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Do That Are Destroying Your Car / I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.