Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. (3977 Views)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
HerexG:

Not encouraging it my dear but if we start getting out of relationships at the slightest fault, we will start building a single parenting syndrome like the US. Instead of encouraging them to get out of the relationship let's device a means to mends differences and prevent children living in broken homes

It's better to leave than to be beaten to death and leave the children without a mother don't you think, it has nothing to do with America.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

It's better to leave than to be beaten to death and leave the children without a mother don't you think, it has nothing to do with America.

I used to live with this neighbor, looking at their marriage i will never wish to be married but guess what the woman endured and tolerated the man because of her kids for good five years. Guess what they are living happily after, someone who believed in the marriage came in to mend it. If this woman wasn't patient enough, her kids would have been raised in a shattered home. My apologies for using the US as an example, never knew it's ur country but my dear the single parenting our their is disheartening
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Na hell..hell n more hell for today's service o...at a point I had to check if my seat mate is still breathing!
Mrtolotolo is prolly Beezee! Or maybe d cold don enter him phone grin....U know my nigga got ur back dear! wink

Bang! Bang!

Oga kunle o!!!
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Bang! Bang!

Oga kunle o!!!
Bing! Bing!

Birdman niyen! Wuz up bro! Thanks for d other day!
Ur bumbae1 reported u oh....y u leave am like DAT na! grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
HerexG:

I used to live with this neighbor, looking at their marriage i will never wish to be married but guess what the woman endured and tolerated the man because of her kids for good five years. Guess what they are living happily after, someone who believed in the marriage came in to mend it. If this woman wasn't patient enough, her kids would have been raised in a shattered home. My apologies for using the US as an example, never knew it's ur country but my dear the single parenting our their is disheartening

It's better to live in a single parent home than to have children witness their mother being beaten do you uunderstand the damage that does to a child psyche? As far as the family you were talking about, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

It's better to live in a single parent home than to have children witness their mother, do you uunderstand the damage that does to a child psyche? As far as the family you were talking about, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

There's nothing that destroys a child psyche more than single parenting, the both parental figures should be contributed in raising up a child. This is one of the major reasons we have rampant sexual imbalance, men seeking men and women seeking women.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
HerexG:

There's nothing that destroys a child psyche more than single parenting, the both parental figures should be contributed in raising up a child. This is one of the major reasons we have rampant sexual imbalance, men seeking men and women seeking women.

You are so wrong on so many levels growing up in a single parent home has nothing to do with homosexuality, if that were true how do you explain the kids who grew up in a loving two parent house hold who are now homosexuals grin

Let me give you a case and point about a family I knew. The father was a monster he would beat his wife constantly and being the stupid woman that she was she wouldn't leave no matter how much her family and kids begged her to. One day her thirteen year old son came home to witness his father beating his mother, the son didn't say a word, he went straight to his parents room and got his father's gun, he went back to the family room where his mother was being beaten and shot his father in the head, point blank. The son couldn't take it anymore, all this could have been avoided if the mother had any wisdom. The son is grown now and guess what, he beats his wife and kids, (the cycle continues)his 11 year old son couldn't take it anymore but instead of killing his father, he hung himself. LEARNED BEHAVIOR
This could have been prevented if the mother had any common sense but unfortunately everyone wasn't born with it.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by ayokellany: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

You are correct and they should get out as soon as they can. You should not encourage or praise them for being weak and docile, be their mouth piece, give them hope and strength and encouragement to save themselves don't praise them for being stupid. There are a lot of women that would be alive today if they had someone who would have given them the strength to get out of an abusive relationship /marriage. Would you want one of your love ones to suffer through that?
You should embark on paid media campaign to save woman involved in such abusive relationship ? That will ensure all your post here won't just end up as mouth action.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
ayokellany:
You should embark on paid media campaign to save woman involved in such abusive relationship ? That will ensure all your post here won't just end up as mouth action.

I am a public advocate against spousal abuse rather it's against the man or woman, now what you need to do is to form your own organization against abuse of any kind in Nigeria and publicly speak out against it. Go to your politicians and take a stand against it, tell them your issues.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Hannysmilez post=53856112][/quote]

How could I know if someone is being sarcastic through a computer screen, posting these faces grin smiley cheesy along with the post would have been an indication of sarcasm.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2017
luminouz:

N thats a promise I will say amen to!
Orange? Errmmmm.....like potatoes? We have white....brown...n yellow yams ooo....don't know of orange yams o!

Yeah they are more like sweet potatoes.
We have orange, white, red, yellow and purple potatoes .
Have you ever visited the U.S.?
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah they are more like sweet potatoes.
We have orange, while, red, yellow and purple potatoes .
Have you ever visited the U.S.?
Yes I have babe.....in my dreams! cheesy grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2017
luminouz:

Yes I have babe.....in my dreams! cheesy grin
Lolgrin Maybe you will make it here someday, I know that some of the girls will go wild over you. grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

Lolgrin Maybe you will make it here someday, I know that some of the girls will go wild over you. grin
I will babe..I promise u....working on DAT right now..let's see how it goes! grin
Looool@ some of d girls! Now ur making me shy *covers face*
BTW! U could come visiting too....I will host u! grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

You are so wrong on so many levels growing up in a single parent home has nothing to do with homosexuality, if that were true how do you explain the kids who grew up in a loving two parent house hold who are now homosexuals grin

Let me give you a case and point about a family I knew. The father was a monster he would beat his wife constantly and being the stupid woman that she was she wouldn't leave no matter how much her family and kids begged her to. One day her thirteen year old son came home to witness his father beating his mother, the son didn't say a word, he went straight to his parents room and got his father's gun, he went back to the family room where his mother was being beaten and shot his father in the head, point blank. The son couldn't take it anymore, all this could have been avoided if the mother had any wisdom. The son is grown now and guess what, he beats his wife and kids, (the cycle continues)his 11 year old son couldn't take it anymore but instead of killing his father, he hung himself. LEARNED BEHAVIOR
This could have been prevented if the mother had any common sense but unfortunately everyone wasn't born with it.

If it gets to the case of constant beating up a woman, i will advise the woman to leave because only weak men beats a woman. All I'm advocating here is that couple shouldn't quite at the slightest hurt, patience and perseverance of the old should be employed .

My dear checkout the statistics of the homosexuals, you will find out that most of them comes out from broken homes and single parenting.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by bezimo(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2017
As having played team foreign and team naija.
I can authoritatively validate your submissions.

1.A foreign babe is likely not going to cheat on you unlike a Naija babe who will.

2.A Naija babe got more endurance and likely won't want to divorce but will tolerate B.S unlike foreign babe who won't take those things.

3.A foreign babe love in truth and in deed but Naija babe love but considering your pocket.

Conclusion, you can date foreign babe but when it comes to the family and settling down. Naija babes have a little edge over foreign babes.

My friend who is married to a naija babe, was talking and said "it would make sense for me if I settle down with foreign babe, his wife was like abeg no go break girl heart for 9ja oh".Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments / Big Brother Naija Season 5 Housemates Unveiled / How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.