Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. (2225 Views)

Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys / Woman Gets Followed Home By Three Guys,hugs This Black Guy And Gets Surprised. / Why Do Ghanaian Girls Always Scream During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Senipapa(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Am I the only one that have noticed that when the issue of past relationship / sex life comes up with either your partner, female friend or side chick the answer majority give is synonymous, hardly will you get the answer have been with more than three guys, it's always two or three. Which makes me begin to wonder if all this olosho and promiscuous ladies aren't in existence again because last I checked Allen Avenue was still as active as hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by dingbang(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol na so dem tell me ooo.. I shock .. Girls sha.. Their sins will catch up with dem sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Thecassanova: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Damage control grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by SexyNairalander: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
booked

na their papa dem dey lie give. . .it doesn't bothere anymore cos I know that's what they will say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2017
So make we fry beans? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Davash222(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2017
You are lucky she even said two or three, a girl once told me she was raped when she's just 14 and since then she vow not to come close to any man until she met me, I was like

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Epositive(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2017
because we guys won't be happy to hear the "real" truth
#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Ayam coming...
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Chidonc(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
lol, just raise any number you are told to the power of 3, u will get the answer,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2017
all of em!!! Every single one of them claim to have 2 or 3 ex. Han

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Senipapa(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
all of em!!! Every single one of them claim to have 2 or 3 ex. Han
seems that's the criteria that justifies one as a good girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Senipapa:
seems that's the criteria that justifies one as a good girl
atleast, before I getinvolved with a girl, i wanna know who nd who she's been involved with so i know what i'm going into
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Apina(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's what they all say but in falz voice: You are 24 but u have lost body count, shide of d world u are spoilt to d core.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by ThinkSmarter: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cuz telling d truth will destroy their reputation,
They will always claim to hv being pressured to hv sex for the 1st time, while they actually decided.
They only regret probably when their 1st love ditch them, then they will develop trust issues with men.
They will start going with the stereotype that all men are the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by CaroLyner(f): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Like you guys ever admit how many you've been with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't know why you all like tagging only girls to things both genders are guilty of.

Guys are not exempted please!, it's always two, three or have not had sex before...after all they don't have hymen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
I don't know why you all like tagging only girls to things both genders are guilty of.

Guys are not exempted please!, it's always two, three or have not had sex before...after all they don't have hymen.
Benny, one question for you.....

Why is it morally justified in African Society for men to marry more than one wife.?

Doesn't the issue of polygamy goes along way to tell how much of a boss men are when it comes to multitasking in marriage/relationship??

In short, we live in a part of the world where so much emphasis is placed on female integrity "virginity".

Benny if you are so much in search of a system that will better advocate for ladies, why not board the fastest plane to India. I heard a lady can marry more than one man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Benny, one question for you.....

Why is it morally justified in African Society for men to marry more than one wife.?

Doesn't the issue of polygamy goes along way to tell how much of a boss men are when it comes to multitasking in marriage/relationship??

In short, we live in a part of the world where so much emphasis is placed on female integrity "virginity".

Benny if you are so much in search of a system that will better advocate for ladies, why not board the fastest plane to India. I heard a lady can marry more than one man
Firstly: You should know i'm not a feminist. So if you're already having such notions in your head, let it go.

Secondly: I'm a Christian, not a Buddhist and my religion is strictly against polygamy. So don't see myself being in such relationships, my dad only married one wife.

Don't confuse me speaking the truth as being a feminist, it's a fact that both gender are guilty of what the op stated.
Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Firstly: You should know i'm not a feminist. So if you're already having such notions in your head, let it go.

Secondly: I'm a Christian, not a Buddhist and my religion is strictly against polygamy. So don't see myself being in such relationships, my dad only married one wife.

Don't confuse me speaking the truth as being a feminist, it's a fact that both gender are guilty of what the op stated.
I never see Benita as a feminist, so I'm not surprised you coming out to refute being linked to it..

I get your point. Both parties should have a share of the blame. My point exactly is this..

For a lady, after having the first sex, it's very hard to know exactly how many times she's had sex. The same thing goes for Oloshos and loose girls. It is extremely difficult to know how many they have had sex except with the nature ( wideness) of their Vagina which in most cases isn't a dependable way of finding out..

Bottom line : you hardly differentiate a male virgin from their non virgin counterparts even after sleeping with them. Same thing doesn't apply to female folks...

Again, we live in a society where the chances of ladies:guys ratio of getting laid is high. I. Mean, we have more virgin males than females...

And again, the growing peer pressure demands that being a virgin on the part of men is a shameful and childish attributes. While for females, chastity is thing of pride...

So if a men sleeps, Society can condole him but a lady who sleeps around will be ridiculed for the rest of her life hence the reason while ladies lies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by jmoore(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
If you don't want to marry a virgin, you better believe any number she tells you.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Always Claiming To Have Had Sex With Only Two To Three Guys. by cooldood(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2017
why are you bothered with how many guys they've been with. They clearly wont tell it the way it is ofcos. What if its just 1 guy and the guy bleep the hell out of her like 200 times within 2 years and the guy's rod is like 8.5".will you be okay with that...

(1) (Reply)

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Atheists Spoilt Everything / It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.