Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse (853 Views)

Buhari Cabinet: Fashola Tipped For Attorney General And Minister For Justice / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by LFJ: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
Buhari set to endorse Ribadu, Fashola tipped as running mate

In a surprising move, which is sure to send jitters through the spine of the ruling party, former President and two time Presidential candidate of the ANPP Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has finalized plans to endorse the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu to contest the upcoming Presidential elections in 2011.

The move, which is rumoured to have been hatched in the residence of the late human rights activist Gani Fawehinmi will see Buhari emerging as the Chairman BOT of the party with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu taking over as substantive party Chairman. Presenting the position of his organization, TBO, Gen Buhari said “this is indeed the time to set aside personal ambitions for the good of the entire country. I, and other eminent Nigerians will campaign through all nooks and cranny’s of the country side-by-side with Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Babatunde Fashola to ensure we rescue Nigeria from its directionless state.”

Under the proposed administration, Professor Pat Utomi is expected to assume leadership of the Finance Ministry while the current special Adviser to the President on MDG’s, Amina Az-Zubair takes over the Ministry of National Planning. Reknowned nobel laureate Wole Soyinka and Justice Uwais are being considered for the position of INEC Chair. Prominent northern Statesman and former Governor of Kaduna State Mallam Balarabe Musa has described the arrangement as “a masterstroke” and has called on all patriotic elements to unite under the movement for the upliftment of Nigeria. "Nigerians at home and abroad should participate and fund this electoral revolution and let us put our country on a radically different path of progress and development" he added.

Feelers from the candidate, Nuhu Ribadu indicate that if elected, the administration would focus solely on the war against corruption. Buttressing this view, Arc Odu Ahaneku, the party’s youth leader in Imo State said “you don’t redesign your building plans when your workers are stealing the money! You redesign the system that ensures every worker gets his budget and does what he’s supposed to do. Accordingly if elected, we intend to make sure the system is redesigned to correct anomalies in our incentive structure to accelerate service delivery and development.”

Former Senate President Ken Nnamani and Gen. TY Danjuma are also rumoured to play a significant role in the coming months.

http://www.9jabook.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2109467%3ABlogPost%3A1083418&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by stillken: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
if wole soyinka and other's are capable of doing it better .then why are we folding our arm.?
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by mrperfect(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
Interesting
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Parohfrey(f): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
The same Ribadu that people accused OBJ as being used as his stooge is now to be used by power hungry BUHARI?

Will Fashola dance to this ugly tune? Governing a state and being a VEEPEE, whay will he go and soil himself?
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by becomrich15: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
There is NO way that one who ever happen. Nuru Ribadu would never be president of Nigeria. He is a tribalist.

Which state do you think Nuru ribadu would win. He can not win Adamawa state.

And there is noway fashola would ever agree to be vice president to Nuru Ribadu. Nobody in Yorubaland would ever vote for Nuru Ribadu.

If Nuru Ribadu want to be a vice president to a Yorubaman, Then you may be talking, but president. Forget it.

Do you think fashola is stupid , even me, I would never agree to be vice president to Nuru Ribadu. Never? Nuru Ribadu is not president material period. He has no stuff in his head. He is another sanusi. failure.

Nuru Ribadu does not merit president.

Even fashola has a better chance at the president than Nuru Ribadu. If Nuru ribadu thinks , he want to be my running mate. He should go and discuss with Philip and sowore. If they agree.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by oderemo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
Nobody in Yorubaland would ever vote for Nuru Ribadu.

obj would.or is he not a yorubaman anymore.

fashola would ever agree to be vice president to Nuru Ribadu

anything can happen in politics, ala abiola and kingigbe, then yaradua/ kingigbe etc
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by sjeezy8: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ribadu isnt president material- but hes from the north thats all that is needed for them to win PERIOD.
most nigerian namely north and west would vote for them, come the next election, there will be most likely:

1)2 northern candidates with 2 southern vps- since everyone is talkin about zoning trash
2)atleast 1 of them will definately be a yoruba
3)in order to get yoruba votes(the deciding factor) and even more than yorubas, you need fashola on the ticket.

If the ticket is true then I think Fashola will be VP but act a bigger role in decisions in Nigeria. Ribadu "looks" good and can win votes based on being a northerner and his reputation.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Bariga1(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
I am not interested in which tribe our leader comes from as long as they can deliver.

The two names mentioned above have excelled in their various positions of authority. The Question is: did Ribadu arrest corrupt politicians? and the answer is yes. Forget the rest, even in UK there is not 100% success rate, secondly did he have the resources to arrest every corrupt politician?

Can people please think before they write. What can be worse than “Baba go-slow” that we currently have? Even budget he cannot read the content.

Please note: education differs from enlightenment. It is blatantly clear that most people posting are educated but not enlightened. I stand to be corrected!!!
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Gbawe: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
sjeezy8:

Ribadu isnt president material- but hes from the north thats all that is needed for them to win PERIOD.
Yorubas would vote for them, come the next election, there will be most likely:

1)2 northern candidates with 2 southern vps- since everyone is talkin about zoning trash
2)atleast 1 of them will definately be a yoruba
3)in order to get yoruba votes(the deciding factor), you need a yoruba name on the ticket.

If the ticket is true then I think Fashola will be VP but act a bigger role in decisions in Nigeria. Ribadu looks good and can win votes based on being a northerner and his reputation.

But what is "presidential material" ? Right now , things are very bad . We are a pariah nation. A basket case that disgracefully fails to punish the overtly corrupt eg Halliburton . Despicable things are going on in Nigeria you will hardly see anywhere else !!! We are at a disgracefully low point in our history as a nation. All we need is a man who will fight corruption , lead for the people (and not for cabals) , carry out genuine electoral reforms and deploy round pegs for round holes !!!  Not rocket science at all.

Nigerians tend to mystify the position of the President as if special talent is required without them understanding that a nation with the naturally endowment of Nigeria currently needs a moderately independent-minded enabler who is determined to do what is best for Nigeria and Nigerians. Ribadu may not be without sin but I think he not a callous person either. I think , despite his mistakes , he cares passionately about Nigeria. He is not a tribalist as becomerich ridiculously suggests above .  If anything , Ribadu is one of the Northerners I think is detribalised enough to work for the progress of Nigeria as a whole. Ribadu is no saint but is any Nigerian politician a saint? We just need a man who will be brave enough to resist the cabal who want to keep Nigeria underdeveloped.

One thing we can all agree upon is that Ribadu's bravery is not in doubt . He brought powerful men down and refused millions of dollars in bribe. He risked life and limb to sneak into Nigeria just to physically pay tribute to a man he admired - Gani Fawehinmi . Given where we are right now , I cannot think , if it has to be a Northerner , of many better qualified to be President than Ribadu. All the other names currently being touted are sycophantic weaklings who will perpetuate the 'business as usual' enviroment we have in place already .
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Depilot(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
This story is nothing but someone's (a narrow minded) wish list for the Xmas.
Yes, we do need change of system in Nigeria desperately, but Ribadu is not a presidential Material and definitely not a leader.
A true leader must first be a great follower who obeys the same rules as the others. You do not expect a truck (18 wheeler) driver not to know how to drive a car.
Mr. Ribadu must first learn how to drive a car.

May be Fashola, who happens to be more balanced and clearly/ broadly understands politics and the roles of leadership.

The last thing we need in Nigeria is a super hero, an egomaniac, a power hungry and a village school principal that thinks the whole Nigeria belongs to his father.

I will vote for the combo of Sanusi and Fashola at any time.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
This will be a great mistake, cos i am not sure Ribadu would be able to do anything much.
He had the opportunity while the chairman of EFCC and did noting, so what will be different now?
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Depilot(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ribadu thinks he loves this country, but the truth is clear and very simple; Ribadu is a power hungry Nigerian, who loves himself more than anything else.

I can put my entire investment on it; Ribadu will never be the president of this country. Mark my words.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
Depilot:

Ribadu thinks he loves this country, but the truth is clear and very simple; Ribadu is a power hungry Nigerian, who loves himself more than anything else.

I can put my entire investment on it; Ribadu will never be the president of this country. Mark my words.

I agree with you, but will never put my kobo on such, cos Nigeria is a play ground of the people that are rich and knows how to play chess
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Bariga1(f): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
Depilot,

I will prefer that you give specific reasons why Ribadu should not be president. There might be something cogent that you know that I am missing!!!

Please tell me another person that has confronted corruption like this man did? Regardless of his shortcomings.

What more do we need if corruption is brought to the barest minimum in Nigeria?

Are Nigerian just destined to suffer for life because we cannot analyse issue constructively?

I am losing hope that there is hope for this country!!!
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Bariga1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
You are right Ribadu will never be President, but the suffering will continue for your family and mine until we realise our grave mistakes of not all speaking with one voice due to regional, ethnic and tribal differences.

What does the future hold for Nigeria if twenty people cannot agree on something so obvious as this? We then we expect 150 million people to reach a decision on our next leader? We do not even stand a chance of developing !!!
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by sjeezy8: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
What are you people saying? Like really the next president in 2011 is ZONED TO A NORTHERNER since thats what everyone in Nigeria wants Zoning. Who other than Ribadu from the north is favourable right now?

Nigerian better learn to be realistic and play the cards they are dealt with.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

This will be a great mistake, cos i am not sure Ribadu would be able to do anything much.
He had the opportunity while the chairman of EFCC and did noting, so what will be different now?

He achieved a lot as EFCC boss. He may have been biased but , in comparison to Ribadu , what has Waziri done other than chase petty scammers while the most corrupt continue to laugh all the way to the bank ?  I have always criticised Ribadu for allowing himself to be used by OBJ . I also disliked how he absolved OBJ of corruption when the man was as corrupt as they come. In totality , most Nigerian political leaders are bent. for now  , if we are pragmatic about the state of our nation and how it works, rather than looking for unblemished saints we must look for leaders who will genuinely work for Nigeria and not the various cabals keeping it down.

As EFCC boss,Ribadu was misguidedly loyal to OBJ.  As a number one man he will not need to account to anyone but Nigerians. I have listened to Ribadu closely since he became exiled outside Nigeria. I think he has learnt his lessons. Ribadu is one of the bravest Nigerians I know. At this point in time , and considering the Presidency is zoned to the North, a brave and detribalised Northerner who can resist the cabals , to usher in wide reforms,  is what we need above anything else. Is it yes men like Yayale or David Mark we want? Is it Saraki who will make a good President ? Do we want Yuguda or any of Yar Adua's other sons-in-law? Is Atiku "Presidential" material, can Buhari lead us well ? Is Sanusi's bravery tried and tested? With his core banking training, and given how dangerous leading Nigeria is ,  will he stare death in the face and carry on as Ribadu has done?  The North is cultish in its political behaviour and it will be important for Nigeria to gain a Northerner who can stand up against the Emirs and cabals for the greater good of Nigeria in a way  Yar Adua has been unable to do.

Pointless to keep mentioning Fashola , even as I support his candidacy , when the reality on the ground indicates that A yoruba man cannot be president come 2011. Nigeria , for now, needs  a Northern 'strongman' above anything because the various cabals keeping us down are very powerful and influential. Only the bravest of the brave can tackle them.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
sjeezy8:

What are you people saying? Like really the next president in 2011 is ZONED TO A NORTHERNER since thats what everyone in Nigeria wants Zoning. Who other than Ribadu from the north is favourable right now?

Nigerian better learn to be realistic and play the cards they are dealt with.

Thank you !!! Talks about Fashola , even as he will probably make a good President, is diversionary at best. Instead of wasting our time discussing candidates who are barred from running it will be better for us to start looking at the Northerners available and analyzing their skills and abilities.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Depilot(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
Bariga1:

Depilot,

Please tell me another person that has confronted corruption like this man did?  

I'm sorry, Ribadu did not sincerely fight corruption.
We must clearly understand the difference between fighting a war for your country and fighting a war for your boss and yourself.

If Mr. Ribadu was sincere, Obasanjo/ Bode George/ Adedibu/ Akala/ Fani Kayode/ Aborisade/ Chris Uba/ Odeli etc would have been the first group to be called out for corruption.
He clearly protected these people through out his time as the chairman of EFCC. At one point, he even declared that some of these people were clean politicians.

My people, you do not want to know how much of our money was stolen by the same people Mr. Ribadu simply ignored to impress his boss.

But if you ask Ribadu any question about all these things, he will quickly tell you how someone is after his life. This dude has not shown up in the court of law once and all of a sudden he wants to lead this country.

You go and ask Akingbola (one of the troubled banks' CEOs) why he's on the run; and I'm sure that his answer will be the same as Ribadu "someone is after my life".

We do not want that kind of leader. We need a dedicated individual that broadly understands what is expected from a leader.

We need Leaders like Gani Fawehinmi and Saro Wiwa; who did not compromise their integrity and were ready to fight to the end.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by sjeezy8: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gbawe:

Thank you !!! Talks about Fashola , even as he will probably make a good President, is diversionary at best. Instead of wasting our time discussing candidates who are barred from running it will be better for us to start looking at the Northerners available and analyzing their skills and abilities.

exactly

Depilot:

We need Leaders like Gani Fawehinmi and Saro Wiwa; who did not compromise their integrity and were ready to fight to the end.

good leaders but not realistic theres a reason why Wole Soyinka can never be president of Nigeria
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by chosen04(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
Depilot:

I bind the spirit of fighting like SARO-WIWE.
What is the essence of fighting if i cant live to tell the story?
What is the essence of fighting when you will end up with the tag of "'condmned criminal?"'

I rather fight the RIBADU way.
Fight my enemies and allow others to fight my friends.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Depilot(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
sjeezy8:

exactly

good leaders but not realistic theres a reason why Wole Soyinka can never be president of Nigeria

Wole Soyinka, a great man and an exceptional Nigerian, but Mr. Soyinka is no Gani Fawehinmi and definitely not Saro Wiwa.

Sorry.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by oderemo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2009
We need a dedicated individual that broadly understands what is EXPECTED from a leader.

YOU HIT IT IN ONE .
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by jaso1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is perfect and going to be the only advantage ds country wl have if ignored and allow crooks family to continue diverting few remaining to their crypt reserve. Let all embrace this wt excellent support , it's obvious dt the more these crook continue  the deper sink the nation  into perishable hole therefore call 4 u&i to separate these abnormality dominating d country. Let go FASH & Ribadu this is undoubtedly effective hands that wl rescue Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Gbawe: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
Depilot:

I'm sorry, Ribadu did not sincerely fight corruption.
We must clearly understand the difference between fighting a war for your country and fighting a war for your boss and yourself.

If Mr. Ribadu was sincere, Obasanjo/ Bode George/ Adedibu/ Akala/ Fani Kayode/ Aborisade/ Chris Uba would have been the first group to be called out for corruption.
He clearly protected these people through out his time as the chairman of EFCC. At one point, he even declared that some of these people were clean politicians.

My people, you do not want to know how much of how money was stolen by the same people Mr. Ribadu simply ignored to impress his boss.

But if you ask Ribadu any question about all these things, he will quickly tell you how someone is after his life. This dude has not shown up in the court of law once and all of a sudden his wants to lead this country.

You go and ask Akingbola (one of the trouble banks' CEOs) why he's on the run; and I'm sure that his answer will be the same as Ribadu "someone is after my life".

We do not want that kind of leader. We need a dedicated individual that broadly understands what is expected from a leader.
We need Leaders like Gani Fawehinmi and Saro Wiwa; who were ready to fight to the end.

Sir , your arguments are intelligent but at some stage we must be pragmatic in facing up to what is actually on the ground !!! Gani and Saro Wiwa ,even if they were alive, cannot be President in 2011. Fashola is disqualified also. Already OBJ , Babangida and just about every other power broker are strategically positioning their choice of Northerner to become President. These power brokers are convening 'business as usual' candidates (in the mould of Yar Adua) who will secure our continued underdevelopment while ensuring their godfathers continue to reap where they did not sow.

For the sake of brevity why not suggest a few detribalised Northerners capable of resisting the diesel and generator cabals (which includes many powerful Northerners) to do something as simple as the deregulation of the power sector ? Sule Lamido is touted to be OBJ's choice and , obviously, the Yar Adua's will favour one of Turai's sons-in-laws. Other pathetic names have been mentioned so far to include Saraki, Mark et al.

Have you seen anyone mention Muazu Babangida Aliyu  (Governor of Niger State)? He is one Northerner ,like Ribadu, who is always speaking against Northern leaders and how they , and no one else, have regressed the North !!! The power brokers will not trust a character like him with power but it is folks like him and Ribadu that Nigerians should pragmatically endorse because it is likely that whatever men like them are doing wrong Nigerians  will still gain an enviroment within which development and progress can be experienced !!! All the other candidates will be no better than Yar Adua. They are not progressives at all. They are being sought out by power brokers because they are all "business-as-usual" politicians .

http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=4347.0;wap2

Gov Aliyu: Northern Emirs to blame for poverty      
Written by AbdulRaheem Aodu, Kaduna    
Sunday, 14 December 2008  

Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu of Niger State yesterday heaped the blame for corruption and north’s economic backwardness on Northern traditional rulers, accusing them of entrenching abject poverty in the region.

Addressing a one-day symposium on Poverty Eradication in Northern States, organised by the Niger State Community of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State, Gov Aliyu, who put the average poverty rate in the region at 71 percent, noted that traditional rulers in the country, particularly in Northern region, are corrupt, support corruption and have lost the respect and moral authority to correct their subjects.
The governor insisted that the respect and reverence “hitherto enjoyed by the traditional institution in the region have been lost as the elders who are supposed to be custodians of wisdom and moral values have jettisoned their responsibilities respecting only materialism. s respecting only materialism.“Indeed, we can extrapolate this to include the traditional institutions that many of us have grown to respect and which have unfortunately turned into acquisition of wealth, respecting and honouring thieves and armed robbers, conferring titles on those who should be discredited, thus casting a shadow on the integrity and moral authority of the traditional institutions,” he said.
The chairman of Northern Governor’s Forum lamented that “It is sad to note that our royal fathers who used to be highly respected and above board, who could summon their subjects to explain their sources of wealth no longer have the moral authority to do so.

“In fact, a traditional ruler is not supposed to be afraid of his subjects and it is part of his responsibility to ensure that any of his subjects whose source of sudden wealth is questionable is sanctioned and declared pariah so that everybody begins to respect hard work, dignity of labour and respect for constituted authority.”

Aliyu, who stated that the abject poverty suffered in the region was due to poor leadership, argued that with good and purposeful leadership and accountability, the North would be free from the shackles of poverty.

He pointed out that, “Another dimension of leadership in Northern Nigeria today that appears to perpetuate poverty in our midst is the moral decadence in our society.

“The theme of this symposium is quite apt and timely if we take into account the report of recent studies into the Northern poverty phenomenon which shows that up to 95 percent  of all the people in a particular state are classified as poor and that the 19 Northern states have an average poverty rate of 71 percent. Thus we must pay serious attention to poverty eradication in the north. But there is no way we can move forward or change the situation without changing our established norms, without challenging some privileged people who are accustomed to the privileges of their offices, without questioning old wisdoms to come out with new answers,” he added.

Aliyu insisted that all hands must be on deck to win the war against corruption, else the war against poverty will remain futile “and we would have failed ourselves, our generation and even posterity. We must all own up and accept the fact that at the base of the deepening poverty in our states and the country at large is the endemic corruption in our country and we must join hands with the president to fight corruption to a standstill.”

The Niger State Chief Servant who declared that almajiri as an embarrassment opined that, “We can only realise our developmental aspiration if we resolve today to say no to poverty in our states by providing responsible, accountable, transparent and God fearing leadership. We have to change the people’s orientation and value system so that we can all appreciate that leadership is not an opportunity for plundering our resources, but a privilege to render service to our fellow human beings in the most accountable and dignified manner.”
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by proudly9ja(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
While a lot of us have made intelligent posts, we must however understand the Nigerian situation. If you say Ribadu is not a Presidential material, please tell me, is Yaradua one? Isn't he president today? However, if Yaradua had a very strong administrator as VP, we wouldn't be having problems today.

I kinda like the Ribadu/Fashola combo though I know its just a wishlist. Fashola has proved to be a very good administrator and Ribadu has shown he knows how to get what he wants. The combination will help the country in my honest opinion.

Or is there a better combo?
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by jaso1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ all,
Among us here we have these crooks family and we should not be sceptical about their desperate to condemed what Nigeria populace recognise as good. This is their first objectivity in other to remain in power and continue fooling us. With their coment in eny topic like ds u shall know them, their father has sworn an oath to ruin ds country. Let us all put an end to ds stupidity, beutifuf trash.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Depilot(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is a public forum; of course, we will never agree on everything. Different ideas on different issues will be posted every seconds by different people.
We need not to display stupidity just because things are not going our way.
Instead of being foolish and judging others, why not just post your ideas and move?

Furthermore, it's also always proper for one to stick his or her head in the sand when there is nothing to contribute.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
I thot this thread was about tipping some dudes to rule Nija, where is the attacks coming from?
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by bibiking1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
i believe this is in itself some fantasy, not the Ribadu presidency postulation, but the Wole Soyinka and Utomi proposition. This whole idea is a comical conjecture in itself and dubiously tempts me to recourse to inebriation as a palatable dessert for such a fancy fable. I really must be off now, so long Alice and the wonderland
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by CrudeOil2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
Buhari never learns his lessons.
Re: Ribadu, Fashola Tipped As Running Mate Buhari Now Set To Endorse by OAM4J: 1:50am On Dec 09, 2009
Experience has taught me not to believe or dismiss anything in Nigeria until proven wrong or right. So fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Condition Takes A Bleak Turn; His Return Uncertain / Yar’adua Refuses Jonathan As Acting President / Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.