Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Enugu Police Launches Investigation Into Arrest Of Primary School Pupils - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Police Launches Investigation Into Arrest Of Primary School Pupils (479 Views)

Enugu Police Confirm Explosion At Nnia Nwodo's House (Photo) / The Chicken Fed Primary School Pupils In Cross River - Ifere Paul (Photo) / Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Police Launches Investigation Into Arrest Of Primary School Pupils by itsdumebi(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
The Enugu state police force has launched a full scale investigation into the widely reported arrest of primary school pupils Montessori primary school,GRA Enugu by some of its officers.

Below is a press statement from the force;

'ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT POLICE IN CONJUNCTION WITH EARLY DEW MONTESSORI PRIMARY SCHOOL GRA ENUGU, ARRESTING 4 TO 7 YEAR OLD AND PUTTING THEM BEHIND A HILUX".

The command wish to make it categorically clear that such development negates its sincere aspiration/programme towards erasing police/children phobia thus bringing children and youth closer to the police as well as exposing them to numerous potentials/opportunities in the police which is part of the command's laudable programme tagged Students/pupils handshake with the commissioner of police being pursued vigorously by the command.

In view of the above,the command further wish to inform members of the public particularly good people of the state that a full scale investigations have begun into the incident with a view to unmasking and bringing to book those behind the act which is viewed unprofessional.
http://politicsngr.com/enugu-police-launches-investigation-arrest-primary-school-pupils/
cc : lalasticlala

Re: Enugu Police Launches Investigation Into Arrest Of Primary School Pupils by dorry62(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hope it was just to scare the kids.

I'm Rotfl just thinking of how scared
they woulda been in the van.
Re: Enugu Police Launches Investigation Into Arrest Of Primary School Pupils by reyscrub(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sooner than later police go soon they arrest goat and dog because of the power drunk black uniform they and dead unserviceable riffle they carry.

It is only in Nigeria that police they carry AK47 up and down on the street.

In sane society, police are friend and they look corporate and pick a Barton and gadget to help the citizen anytime while military carry AK47 riffle and prepare for battle with any of the nation even you don't suppose military in town with uniform anyhow but in their Barack located outskirt of the city.

But in Nigeria, police move around with gun seeking shooting testing occasion. I wonder how they want the civilian to imagine them as friend.

Police na my enemy always.
Re: Enugu Police Launches Investigation Into Arrest Of Primary School Pupils by ayindejimmy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kids be looking like....
We don chop am finish today

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari / Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. / President Buhari Should Follow The Footsteps Of This Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.