Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (26247 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by bumi10(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
The maiden edition of the Media Room Hub "Valentine Edition" has Nigerian sweetheart, actress, producer and mother on the cover with her amiable and supportive husband. Here they reveal the connection they both have for each other and how they managed the brouhaha that trailed their marriage.

She also talks about her new programme which is springing up soon. All these and more with pictures on Media Room Hub

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/actress-mercy-johnson-hubby-covers.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by softwerk(f): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just loving the Beauty, Humility and Grace of Mercy kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by femolacqua(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmm, impressive.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sister Mercy I have your medicine....

I would have sworn that that was what I was hearing while listening to Kukere...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by veekid(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017

Tonto Dikeh right now

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by veacea: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good for them but

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
observing
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by danaiks(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
I can't help but wonder.....who is the Obama of Rivers state shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by lovelyjay: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by liz4eno(f): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one Mercy, I so love her.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Yusfunoble(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by lyterydim(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
One of the only existing successful celebrity(in marriage ) in the world today..

Not that the doesn't have up and down,
Maturity and morals prohibit her from posting it in the social media..

Social media has done unions more harm than good,
Marriage is not for slayers marriage is for achievers.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by DivinelyBlessed: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
This her husband is a BLACK man
(This isn't a racist remark)

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by jonahsunday97(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
#nice one@mercy..the lord is your strength #
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
These mods are just good in banning people. They don't know their work. Imagine these useless news on front page.... how does this affect us positively

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by etienn: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
ok d pics i c now....gud info
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by poshestmina(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
I remember Mercy and Tonto 's saga after Mercy gave birth and went back to work after some months

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by beledinho(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Baptism of fire at Edo state nysc secretariat today ... Tnx to the edo state fire services and nigeria air force fire services /p82mpt-9W
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Talk2Bella(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
the smile tho
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by adecz: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Too much 'photo touching' of Mercy, for say dem no tell us, I no fit recognize her Sef... undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by GloriaNino: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's my goal too, and I'm gonna surely achieve it
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
GloriaNino:

Married to a Rich Man is your Final destination? seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Opistorincos(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one no too concern me, bring news about decreased dollar rate, we can talk then
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
GloriaNino:
What is your goal?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Jengem: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Poor tonto
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by VickyRotex(f): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yusfunoble:
Good for them.

lmao!!! These 2 brands well so? cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by oyeropaul(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one cool
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by bossrillboss: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wat goal is dat undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by itech2015itech: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its a pity
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by GloriaNino: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Married to a Rich Man is your Final destination? seriously?

Covering the front page of magazines too
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by youngjoy(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
she is soo homely and mature minded ... nice one dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Yoga Skills In New Pictures / Tiwa Savage Has Two Degrees In Business And Accounts, And Jazz (Video) / Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.