Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. (3697 Views)

PMB We Watched APC Convention On NTA / PDP To Hold Convention On The 12th Of August 2017 / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
kernel501:

Hahahaha... Please give your energy to Nigeria, we dont need your analysis on Biafra issues. Does South have issues regarding freedom of speech.
what?
bihalfra is enough on it's own?
or you are from bottle!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Allsouls:

where is your greatness if your family is great but your begger moving up & down causing nuisance, it doesn't make sense. The earlier we go our ways the better.
...what do you mean?
after surrendered!
as far as you took gun and lost! No way!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Allsouls: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
Igbo convention is a necessity to save Igbo nation from Biafra dilemma, which hang Igbo people to the past and detered their development both home and abroad. Igbo had been waiting fo libration too long because there had been no convention that will set them free, all Igbo enjoy the Idea of one Nigeria but none want to be call traitor!
This convention will invite japonese on how they over come the bitter agony of atomic bomb! American will be invited to elaborate on how they manage to forget about the American civil war, South african will be invited on how they left behind the agony of apathied, also there will be jew delegate who will come to tell Igbo on how jew accept the holocaust as part of their history!
After this convention Igbo will made the declaration on how they've made Biafra part of Igbo history, open hand to the whole world as Nigerian born to die for Nigeria cause, either worst or bad!
Long live Igbo Nation
Long Live Nigeria!
Oyinkinola.

Igbo's will not make biafra a history as Pakistan and Bangladeesh didn't make their nation a history.
we will not make Biafra a history as Kosovo, Ukraine etc didn't make their.
we can't continue in a system that didn't pay us.

Its only referendum can speak for us and not OP Nigeria style.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Allsouls:

Igbo's will not make biafra a history as Pakistan and Bangladeesh didn't make their nation a history.

...why people like you talk like this which among those contries you mention took gun and surrendered?
referendum for what? bihalfra
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by kernel501: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

what?
bihalfra is enough on it's own?
or you are from bottle!

I will rather disclaim your facts with the truth, I wouldn't want to hurl insults, or... trade sarcasms.
Be sure we aren't allies.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
kernel501:

I will rather disclaim your facts with the truth, I wouldn't want to hurl insults, or... trade sarcasms.
Be sure we aren't allies.
...but the same nationality! you are right!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Allsouls:

...it's a world style to forget antagonism and forgive!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
...my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters it's time to bury the hatchet of ...what do you call it!
honestly speaking.
all the affairs of Biafra had gone too long than expected, had detered the development of Igbo land, Igbo and Nigeria atlarge!
you wont know until you travel out of this country, recently I was out of this country and I pay a coutuazy visit to my Igbo brother living there I was shock to see them and how they live with the native there, Igbo were live separately in a compound they hire, open their shop in one area they didn't mixed with the native as other Nigerian counterpart! when I ask mr Oshondu why? someone hint me Igbo were afraid of been attacked even in foreign land!
Let forget and forgive, life is for few time!
I expect this convention to free Igbo world wide. Igbo is a Business guru that need every 7trillion world population!.
Long live Igbo nation
Long live Nigeria
stop here Oyinkinola.
forgive me ...those that I may offended!

Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by akulaxx: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Biafrans to gather at Ahiara not Aba. 2 quit
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
akulaxx:
Biafrans to gather at Ahiara not Aba. 2 quit
I may be there if you Invite me.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Mckennedy: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...junk?
I may show you the copy!

Why waste time sending copy ? #brownenvelopejunk
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Allsouls: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
...what do you mean? after surrendered! as far as you took gun and lost! No way!
Then your pushing them to take up arm again.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Allsouls: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...it's a world style to forget antagonism and forgive!

Then why didn't it speak for Ireland and other parts of Britain that are agitating for independence.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by Allsouls: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
...my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters it's time to bury the hatchet of ...what do you call it!
honestly speaking.
all the affairs of Biafra had gone too long than expected, had detered the development of Igbo land, Igbo and Nigeria atlarge!
you wont know until you travel out of this country, recently I was out of this country and I pay a coutuazy visit to my Igbo brother living there I was shock to see them and how they live with the native there, Igbo were live separately in a compound they hire, open their shop in one area they didn't mixed with the native as other Nigerian counterpart! when I ask mr Oshondu why? someone hint me Igbo were afraid of been attacked even in foreign land!
Let forget and forgive, life is for few time!
I expect this convention to free Igbo world wide. Igbo is a Business guru that need every 7trillion world population!.
Long live Igbo nation
Long live Nigeria
stop here Oyinkinola.
forgive me ...those that I may offended!

We can never bury any issues because our oppressors never bury their own issues.
In fact its too late for that not after kill my brother unprovoked, sorry the window has closed, that meeting or what ever is waste of time & resources if it will hold.
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Allsouls:

We can never bury any issues because our oppressors never bury their own issues.
In fact its too late for that not after kill my brother unprovoked, sorry the window has closed, that meeting or what ever is waste of time & resources if it will hold.
...it left to Igbo nation to decide, for my part I wish Igbo nation well!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Allsouls:

Then why didn't it speak for Ireland and other parts of Britain that are agitating for independence.
...that doesn't!
I will be feel alright to see Nigeria nation better before the other nation!
Re: Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. by oyinkinola: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Allsouls:

Then your pushing them to take up arm again.
...God forbbiden!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Life Of Gordian Ezekwe And The Secrets Behind The Biafran Bomb (pt 1) / Northern Nigeria Is Too Tolerant - Facts Cannot Be Disputed / Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.