Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,566 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) (42085 Views)

Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Another Killers' Den Uncovered In Ibadan, Body Of School Boy, Many Others Found / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by BetaThings: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ppresh2017:
how can human head be cheaper than goat head.??

The impostor you quoted is not a Muslim
He goes posing as a Muslim in order to tarnish the image of Muslims
I am baffled that nobody has deemed it fit to ban him

See his posts

OmidinaKayode:

My yoruba muslim brother, we must fight to unite our yoruba skulls with the Iboes. Even though we know that majority of them want Biafra and will do well without nigeria, we must employ deceit tactics and pray to Allah to make them hate Biafra and unite with our muslim skulls in one nigeria. grin grin

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims know that Ben cardin is an IPOB, Allah must deal with him seriously for challenging our Baba buhari. Insha Allah!

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims pray that baba gets well soon so that he can come back and continue marginalizing the 5%ers. Insha Allahu!

OmidinaKayode:

Baba Buhari said abacha never stole and yoruba muslims must agree only IPOB believe that Abacha stole.

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims support this arrest. Elrufai is one of our fulani muslim principal he cannot be wrong for arresting Maikori. grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
angry whatever or whoever brought humans into existenCe made a great mistake and I join in the grieve .!!!!!!!! Wicked souls everywhere!!!!!
Useless Atheist on the loose
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Where is the body? The human race is the worst thing God created so far.. I give up!
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by stankezzy: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
walosky:
I prefer taking risks as an Ipob to taking one's life for money making rituals.

Afonjas are noted for the tripple"R" and "K"

RITUAL=Afonja

ROBBERY=Afonja

RAPE=Afonja

KIDNAPPING=Afonja, u talk my mind, this cone heads no go allow person rest for this country, they are very annoying

Oh...what a cursed tribe!

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by wyqay: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
human mind is full of dirty
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Rolandken(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why the head of this Okada rider is still on his shoulders is what I dont understand.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by theway83: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
wickedness people.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
WHAT?!!! shocked shocked Kini eleyi? ? ?

Chai!!!
Oloriburuku somebody

Cold-blooded bastards everywhere

Some humans are bloody wicked

I shivered in fear of man's awful tendencies as I saw this

It sent etiolating quivers through me

This is more frightening than lightning

FEAR MAN, he's more dangerous than a brood of vipers

Money has become the new Holy Spirit

Objects have become the sacred host containing the flesh and blood of God

Cupidity's the latest show in town

Greediots have taken over

Youths have abandoned the farm land, discarded their hoes, and polluted the soil

The future now looks bleak

The trail blazer is light years away

Reason and this evil planet are galaxies apart.

It's a black haze

And empty hope is all we have to comfort ourselves over this heinous comportments sad angry

Is it for this that the clay grew tall?

Is this the great secret of human existence?

Is this why the gods breathed life into the ancient clay?

Is this why Prometheus stole the sacred fire?

All so that we could feast on one another to obtain the money required to push around shopping trolleys and have coffee at cactus?

All so that we could satisfy our cupid desires and reptilian side?

All so that we could enjoy vain material things?

Have we all gone insane?

What kind of humanity is this?

Man, O Man, isn't it about time you found your missing self?

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by adecz: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
A complete savage.....

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Malawian(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Just hang him. A public execution should do. .I'll pay to watch him die.
you recall the so-called "8 year old boy" that that was killed for stealing garri? am sure we all know the true story now, however, what people dont know is that night life have returned to that area where it happened. even as at 11-12pm,you will still be seeing people moving around there. this was a place that was no go area after 10.30 before.

all i am saying is some good can come out of it if one of these heartless fvckers is make public example of.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Huddler: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
ihejimagha:
They should cut him a little on the neck and oda parts of his body, give him some days and cut oda parts again, till he dies. He will soon call the devil. Bastard
He is too wicked.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by FTBOY: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
what has the young student done to deserve this? sad
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by toshiba22: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hy every I am new

Hy every I am new

Hy every I am new
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by buchai: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
the okada man na mallam that mallam na boko haram.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
See his limbs like cassava stem.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by OmidinaKayode: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ppresh2017:
how can human head be cheaper than goat head.??
Our yoruba muslim brothers like Ramon Azeez who is an expert in human spare part said it himself. Our yoruba human head is very cheap in jankara market. Buy 2 human heads in oyo, get one free. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/3436498/bought-two-human-heads-n10000
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by Prinzyy: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Our educated brothers from the west spreading their educatsson as usual. :,(:,(
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by OmidinaKayode: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
BetaThings:

The impostor you quoted is not a Muslim
He goes posing as a Muslim in order to tarnish the image of Muslims
I am baffled that nobody has deemed it fit to ban him

See his posts

My yoruba muslim brother, is your skull pained by my truisms. We must say the truth even if it is against us. We must shun tribalism. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by nery4u(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Our head shall not abhor evil in Jesus name!!! amen.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by andyanders: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
ihejimagha:
They should cut him a little on the neck and oda parts of his body, give him some days and cut oda parts again, till he dies. He will soon call the devil. Bastard

Exactly on point. They should also use knife to start cutting his body, starting from hands and legs. What a wicked world. They should first arrest the person/s that instructed him to get the head before any other thing is done on him..

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by akinszz: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Aye man Mika o
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by akfeas(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why in bloody hell is he still standing? Someone pls fetch me my gun, I need to blast his knee cap.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by rusher14: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
You guys have been broadcasting for years that one can make money through rituals if only you get a human head.

Are you angry that someone wants to make money?

Bloody primitive minds.
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by AntiNigerian: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na dem dem! Am not too surprised!

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by harffie(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2017
DozieInc:
This one should be skinned alive.
Team Blood Eagle

Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Hm! RIP
Re: Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) by iamnatty(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2017
DozieInc:
This one should be skinned alive.

He should b chopped to pieces... Inshut let dem do big grater en fix d fool inside for proper grinding...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.