Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (25006 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
what did i just read ?

Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Mayflowa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Some women are heartless and evil. Thank God for the wife I am growing to become.

Amen!
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by spayor(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Women..hmmmmm....the root of evil!!!
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by searchng4love: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Some women are heartless and evil. Thank God for the wife I am growing to become.
With this volume of unoriginal hair attached to your head no way! God pass you.... Looking for whom to devour? Kolewerk! Good wife materials are mostly discreet and prudent... Example kennygee ....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Taiwx(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Afonjas be selling their houses and lands to Igbos since 1970

are you okay?
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nukualofa: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
you registered today and you have 95 likes on your pix

Nairaland men are now perverts

There are some girls whose pix have not given them 15 likes for three years now

Girl a minute silence for your email because its filled up with pm
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by varmint: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Buy Bitcoin at 500/$Buy PayPal at 425/$ Buy Payoneer at 450/$
||+2348162020102||.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by lodphil(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
r u really sure?
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by lastmaster(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
fear women if you value ur life.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by flaky66(f): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dear Lord,please grant my brothers good wives......not demons in human flesh sad
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
babasolo:
its a fuuucked up world

Na so Harmattan stroll come back come check on Us. Mtcheeeew.We are fine Sir, Thanks for your Concern.Can you go back No::
valentine's day brought back harmatan, happy harmatan tongue
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by KKKWHITE(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Woman again
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by SycophanticGoat: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

angry angry angry c dz one,, Oreykpanu werii doziehh
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wait oh,,, grin am not understanding, two couples inside cell? Their kids nko? They should better complete the story cool cool shocked what a wife, in other words APAYON
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by jacoik(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

Hell is empty, all the devils are here.
seriously my brother
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by jacoik(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
The good wives are not yet born
lolzzz my own wife is an angel God sent to be with me ooo
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Odingo1: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
varmint:
Buy Bitcoin at 500/$Buy PayPal at 425/$ Buy Payoneer at 450/$
||+2348162020102||.
Nawaoo,na another MMM
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by nerovito(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Jessica pls reply my message
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by deflover(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dis doesn't make sense
A house will ve documents
And if it belongs to the man
Only him has the rights to sign the papers na

Except she got a death certificate
Or the man signature was forged

1 Like

Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by varmint: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Odingo1:
Nawaoo,na another MMM
Space dey for everybody... Market your own make I market my own.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Bahddo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't understand this story. Are the house documents in her name?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by DivinelyBlessed: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by stankezzy: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
yorubaboon are always hartless, what a cursed tribe

Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Origin(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why is in prison, over his property? Whose name was on the property documents.

Is it not let the buyer beware. Why is the man in prison. Lawyers in the house I beg enlighten us.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by k9ine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one na small mata na.
I recall a case where a woman sold the landed properties of the husband including their matrimonial home.
The husband was home one day when some lawyers and workmen came to his home asking him to quit the place. He asked how come, then they told him a woman sold it. In summary, the wife sold 5 different properties whent to Dubai to shop for items for her business. The husband knew not of this.
The man collapsed severally when they showed him the original documents. He had to bring in a former Governor of Delta State who was his pal who had to laise with the new owner to make it easy for the man to buy back the properties over a period of time. Infact they signed docs for a repayment plan including interest.
The man's saving grace was that the wife sold to a person who was humane. He felt pity and was shocked by the wife's act. Sadly enough she blew the revenue from her boutique business.
Pray not to have a demon as wife, else your life will be literally a living hell.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Origin:
Why is in prison, over his property? Whose name was on the property documents.

Is it not let the buyer beware. Why is the man in prison. Lawyers in the house I beg enlighten us.

What enlightenment do you want??

That's a typical Omonile family from brown roof people. An Afonja and Afonjess husband and wife connived to deprive Nwaada of her hard earned money.

cone heads make una take time. Opc should make sure that the family vacate that property with immediate effect.

opc should go to that property and clear their mess so that nwaada can turn that property to a palatial home fit to live in. We flatinoes no dey live for doti place.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Shey npf stupid ni? una jail person wey whose house was fraudulently sold? the policemen in this country are retarrds
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Angel1696: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
. please where and how can I locate u.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by jasminekenny(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Odingo1:

Nawaoo,na another MMM

To whom that know Folarin Olatunji with these NL handle Hadelite9 to tell him to choose between the following
-Epilepsy
- Bed wetting
- 10-10 mins daily madness.
It will look like a joke, but that why am warning him for now. His phone number is as follow
09096012137. If you said you are not doing evil again, someone that one to eat poison will definitely ask for it.
I was told to give him 48hours and its still counting.
Re: Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House by Chidonc(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Icekeeng:
Wickedness and greed at its peak. If I were the man, as soon as we are both granted bail, I'd look for every possible means to end that wife of mine. Rubbish!
sorry sir, all I see is a failed judiciary system, a man's house was sold without his permission and after the culprit is arrested you still send him to jail. it uncalled for. even the law of equity forbids this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.