Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos (66273 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Ojukwu's Bunker To Be Converted Into Tourist Site / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
iwadobo:

What is your business there ? Why do you so much love the IBOS to be with u in your almost dead Nigeria ? You guys up north have remain clogs in the wheel of our progress. Rubbish union with lazy poeple

Guy calm down. I'm a Christian and I'm from Edo. And the truth is Biafra will never exist again.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by ezewinted1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:

Oduduwa the fallen angel,the progenitor of all afonja,the chief afonja we sight you.hope your back doesn't still hurt you like when you fell off that chain from heaven and landed on hell ife b4 you started polluting this world with afonjas
now I realized why Ojukwu built you an escape rout in a bunker
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Owazaacha(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please those that are in-charged of Ojukwu bunker in Abia State should stop the visitors going in with their cameras,phones.I thought that place is a secrit place for Biafrans and Umu Chukwu Abiama so we don't need to
expose our secrit to the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Opakan2: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
The coward coconut head who ran away dressed in mini skirt & blouse grin

He later bowed to superior yoruba intelligence that killed his life dream and struggle in no time.
Moral of the story.. Respect yorubas
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by zealblinks(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
INTROVERT:
Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu the hero, the legend.

the he what?
The hero ko
the coward ni
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by kabawa(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
I will not say anything

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

If I here say your likes for here no reach hundred cool

How I wish I fit relike and relike .

But you no say some people no dey sleep sound again because of your matter grin

Suffer them I believe you die cool

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
I will not say anything
Yea it's better cos you sure know how to say irrelevant and meaningless things.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Bunker escape route. That must have been where he escaped through to Abidjan after he lost the war.
Is that what ur grandpa told you? well it is written no Victor no vanquish.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
VcStunner:
Whether na fear no allow this bros take good pictures abi you dey use symbian fone?
Well, good you made it to the bunker, history will never forget the ingenuity of the igbo man. I don't know how they do it, but they get things done. Period.
Spot on bro, you sure know how to say it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by brodachu: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its not root but route.

CastedDude:
A young man by name Ejiblinks Ofoegbu, paid a visit to Odimegwu Ojukwu's Bunker/civil war home in Umuahia, Abia state. According to him, the bunker which is ninety fit deep and was built by local men, conserves Ojukwu's bedroom, parlour, kitchen, dinning room, documents small box severe, prison cell for defaulting soldiers, air pipe line were air can come in to the underground bunker and two escape routes...

There were also pictures of scenes from the war also there. There room has air conditioner holes. There is also a safe built to the wall of the room inside. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/young-man-visits-ojukwus-bunker-in-abia.html

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Opakan2:

He later bowed to superior yoruba intelligence that killed his life dream and struggle in no time.
Are you listening to urself? you and your lot never stop hating d igbos all cos of ur jealousy. It kills u to know that igbos are super intelligent, how it must pain you waking up in the midnight with sweat all over your face from ur nightmare of igbo man. Smh that's y u guys will never cease to come up with all sorts of things to stop them, remain with ur hausa and fulani and watch them massacre you lot.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by mightyhazell: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Who said these words.... "the Republic of Biafra hereby seizes to exist (forever)"
lol

Wetin u dey seize'?

Okpe grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by DonMcek: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just observed that Ingenuity has been with Nigerians but we always look up to whites and forget we can do many things on our own.
If people can do this at d analog age , why can't Govt govt gather some if these our illegal refinery builders to help get us a working national refinery. I mean we can do it. But most times we emphasize ones weekness and despise his strength and ingenuity.

...just made NY common sense
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by DonMcek: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just observed that Ingenuity has been with Nigerians but we always look up to whites and forget we can do many things on our own.
If people can do this at d analog age , why can't Govt govt gather some if these our illegal refinery builders to help get us a working national refinery. I mean we can do it. But most times we emphasize ones weekness and despise his strength and ingenuity.

...just made my common sense
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by zendy: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Guy calm down. I'm a Christian and I'm from Edo. And the truth is Biafra will never exist again.

I think you should be more worried about id Nigeria will exist. As you know, Edo state is not part of Biafra (except the 6 villages that make up Igbanke community)

There people in.the North who talk about Arewa Republic, there arw those in the West who talk about Oodua Republic.

If the North ever pulls out of Nigeria as Arewa and the West pull out as Oduduwa Republic, you guys in Edo better have a plan because Biafra will definitely not take you.

You guys might end up begging for someone to take you people in someday

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by backtosender: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Biafrans are too clever..when looking at their technology output in 1966 even Nigeria godon barracks as at then build by foreign engineers was poorly built.
Nigeria should thank the uk soviet union and Egypt,if not by now some people could have end up being refugees in the northern border till today

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Huddler: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Opakan2:

Respect Yorubas like general diya, Obasanjo the loudmouthed coward, or awolowo the rat poison master, general adekunle the legendary coward.

Yorubas will never be ahead of Igbo in next 1000 years coming.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Rapsino(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
I will not say anything

we don't new u to say anything..!
rapist lyk u.. u can't appreciate good thing . I av noticed u as a wailer, u r a tribalist n its affecting ur comments.
I preach one Nigeria same tym if u c d truth u speak.
Note:My comment is not only base on this topic. kiss ma ass....!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
I kuku wish to visit this place when I was in Umuahia, buh my housemates ehn. those people kept posting and posting us. before we knew it, we af passed out
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
The man strong o, if na only me inside the bunker, I go fear o
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm!Only a coward lives in a Bunker or Rat hole.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Agreed.
Thanks for honesty
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Escape "root" grin. Chai!
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by gawu1: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zedoo:
Imagine...how many years ago.

And even the ground-breaking technological advancements made then, hasn't been built upon to this day...even ordinary automatic weapon, we cant produce....

Meanwhile, the saibuharians cant see.
Long live the spirit of Biafra, the struggle to advance in every aspect of life...

Mod before you ban me, THINK.
Everything fights back when pushes to the wall. Determination goes with achievements. Necessity brings inventions.
Before the advance of Boko Haram who had thought any folk from northern nigeria could improvise bombs, except the northerners themselves.
If building a bunker means heroism, shakau and his Boko Haram team would one day be referred to as heros.
In essence, creativity is not any tribe's monopoly is what saibuharians can see.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by OmidinaKayode: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
We yoruba muslims are here to lament about ojukwu and Biafra. We hate Ojukwu for refusing to behave like our Afonja who freely handed over our land to fulani to Emiratize after collecting 27 strokes of fulani koboko in kwara. grin grin

We must hate Ojukwu for refusing to cowardly bow without a fight like we yorubas do against fulani. Amin Kufuyakun!

grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by happney65: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Thanks man. Whatsoever ceases to exist on earth, ceases to exist in heaven. Biafra will never exist again

Exactly..I am for One Nigeria where everybody would have a sense of Belonging..
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by mercyville: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zedoo:
Imagine...how many years ago.

And even the ground-breaking technological advancements made then, hasn't been built upon to this day...even ordinary automatic weapon, we cant produce....

Meanwhile, the saibuharians cant see.
Long live the spirit of Biafra, the struggle to advance in every aspect of life...

Mod before you ban me, THINK.
lol-so you believe Igbos truly built the bunker?Igbos and delusion be like ojukwu and cowardice-Which excavator,iron rods,pipes,building materials etc did they use or they pull them out of their asses?The truth is the mercenaries helped them to build it using the Igbos as labourers -Igbos can lie for Africa e g Emegwali is the inventor of super computer-lol etc -And one thing they like is for you not to query their falsehood and be ready to praise them like a dunce-lol
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by felicitywe(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
backtosender:
Biafrans are too clever..when looking at their technology output in 1966 even Nigeria godon barracks as at then build by foreign engineers was poorly built.
Nigeria should thank the uk soviet union and Egypt,if not by now some people could have end up being refugees in the northern border till today
u r right,Russian jets and egyptian and Uk assisted d Nigerian gvt alot.Imagine what has been happening in the North East where the gvt is asking for weapons left right front center and backward.That tells u dat Nigeria as a nation cannot survive any war wont out the assistance of others in weapon and human training.In Sierralone and Liberia it was the same.Sincerely i fear alot for Nigeria and that was why OBJ gave out Bakassi bc Nigeria couldnt have engaged Cameroon in any war.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Blue3k(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
felicitywe:

u r right,Russian jets and egyptian and Uk assisted d Nigerian gvt alot.Imagine what has been happening in the North East where the gvt is asking for weapons left right front center and backward.That tells u dat Nigeria as a nation cannot survive any war wont out the assistance of others in weapon and human training.In Sierralone and Liberia it was the same.Sincerely i fear alot for Nigeria and that was why OBJ gave out Bakassi bc Nigeria couldnt have engaged Cameroon in any war.

Wars are hardly ever fought one on one. Allies step in to assist in this modern age. It's been way since world war 1. You know almighty USA didn't run into Iraq, Syria or Korea alone. I think it was only Vietnam the ran into alone and they lost the war.

Looking at pure numbers Nigeria should be able to take Cameroon. I don't think Nigeria economy could handle it along with potential sanctions from bigger powers. If Nigeria wanted to fight they would use the strategy European use and simple divide and conquer.

Cameroon has 2 separatist movements going on. Anglophone Cameroon feel marginalized and formed militant movement. Then they have Bakassi Strike force to deal with. Simple channel in money and weapons and let Cameroon put out the fires.

They'll do same with boko haram undoubtedly but that's my two cents.

Source: http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=nigeria&country2=cameroon&Submit=COMPARE

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Africa
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by jagorinho: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:

Respect Yorubas like general diya, Obasanjo the loudmouthed coward, or awolowo the rat poison master, general adekunle the legendary coward.

Yorubas will never be ahead of Igbo in next 1000 years coming.
From the start your people are always behind the yorubas.The bane of your people is that they lack tact,if you look at those errors that cost biafra the war they are the most basic form of errors,having technological ingenuity is not enough it must be coupled with good tactics and this is where Yorubas will always be your lord.
Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by Huddler: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
[s][/s]jagorinho:

From the start your people are always behind the yorubas.The bane of your people is that they lack tact,if you look at those errors that cost biafra the war they are the most basic form of errors,having technological ingeinuity is not enough it must be coupled with good tactics and this is where Yorubas will always be your lord.
[/s]

Your coward forefathers lacked good tactics reason why they lost 5m coneheads to bikini wearing women with hoes and cutlasses.

Yorubas that has never won any war in their entire history have no right to lecture Igbos about tactics and braveness.

Yourubah will always be at the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos by jagorinho: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

Your coward forefathers lacked good tactics reason why they lost 5m coneheads to bikini wearing women with hoes and cutlasses.

Yorubas that has never won any war in their entire history have no right to lecture Igbos about tactics and braveness.

you coward!!! hope you wont try to alter my posts again because i know you are empty.You need to shoot your history teacher in the leg anywhere you get a glimpse of him for telling you YORUBAS have not fought any war before.Yorubas fought many wars,the amazons were roundly defeated that they never venture into yoruba land again or is it the one in which the fulanis were chased back.Your problem is you are from a tribe without history,the only war your people fought they lost,in the last election they lost,MR man hope you are not supporting arsenal, dat would be an hatrick of failure.YORUBA will always be ahead of you.......when monkey was still in the bush,the dog has been having shelter for years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.