Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) (19960 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: Why I Am Supporting Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed cool cool cool sad angry grin grin
Lasskeey:
grin
grin[quote author=Lasskeey post=53828988]
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
There is only one way forward leaving the party for sheriff. lets see if a tree can make a forest . afterall the name pdp is a dying brand.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by Lasskeey: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by gretblue: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sheriff is PDP despite anything. I'm studying the situation
Yes ooooo, we need to study the situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by seunfly: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sane man.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Go ahead sir

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by onos217(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans ]Every politician you see is riddle with one intrest or the other. If PDP will earn him is political ambition, whoever is made the chairman, be it a thief or mole, Ben Bruce will still go ahead with such rascal. It is all about interest. [/font]
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
and he said unto them,any house dat divides itself shall not stand
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by jkendy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
When are these guyz going to understand the intrigues of the game, ehh
Modu Sheriff is a tool being used by APC to cause crisis within PDP just to divert attention from any serious opposition. It's a northern written script being played out by the duo of Sheriff/Makarfi. Quote me any day anywhere, they know what they're doing. The Hausa/Fulani man doesn't believe in settling their differences in the court because they so much believe in accepting life's results as "the will of Allah".
Kudos to Ekiti State Gov. who saw it before it came.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by arsenal33: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
darfay:
Vote Bruce the senator representing twitter south senatorial district of bayelsa state for #2019

Common sense man who has never criticised his state governor
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by repogirl(f): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ben Bruce, you want to work with Sheriff but is Sheriff working with you or APC?
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by sosy25: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Even before opening this thread I knew it would be a tweet.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
@ Bruce. cheesy

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by godunia(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sheriff was called all sorts of name by PDP until he moved to PDP and he was welcomed. He was handed the prestigious seat of the chairman, I recalled when Fayose said he wouldn't mind Sherif Fayose ticket in 2019.today the once tagged savior who brought his money to pay off backlog of salary owned is been fought and called mole. Una get sense so. The court told them what they did wrong, they best thing is work with this animal, go to convention and move him out. Simple calculation.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sheriff is PDP despite anything. I'm studying the situation
You don start. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by danot1030: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Confused people in a disunited party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by murtalaa(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pdp is fast realizing that the self respect meted on the aggressive petulant child could not be sustained in as much as a lot could be achieved by the opposition. The likes of ffk have heralded the capitulation of an extreme leader whose tendency to outburst is inimical to the survival of the once touted largest party in Africa. A lesson foretold in reverse!
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by duchilock: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Supreme Court loading. Pity at the time this nation needs a strong and credible opposition there is none available. But by middle of next year different parties will start campaiging for our votes. Now that we need them to put the APC in check. They are no where to be found.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by miqos02(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm studying the situation
boss, the situation na university course? the only way out is for you members to allow this man complete his tenure and let him go Keely, if not PDP may not field a candidate in 2019 and that will be bad for the elections
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
tongue grin cheesy wink cool cool grin cool yes! we will "walk"with Ali Modu Sherifu, anybody wey nor gree can jump into Marina water,God nor vex.Sai Ali.Tonyebarcanista!What sayeth thou
Lol we shall triumph still
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
You don start. cheesy
wetin I do?
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by sapele914(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
talk2archy:
am ashamed and dissapointed in you ben, where is d common sense you preach.
Please ask benard bruce who made Nigeria a one party state?irresponsible bunch of clowns called pdp opportunist politician,ben bruce representing a senatorial district from bayelsa state in the senate but he lives in Abuja and Lagos?you too get sense oga.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by sapele914(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
duchilock:
Supreme Court loading. Pity at the time this nation needs a strong and credible opposition there is none available. But by middle of next year different parties will start campaiging for our votes. Now that we need them to put the APC in check. They are no where to be found.
You call Ali Baba and the forty thieves an opposition party?that must be the april fool's day joke in february,Bro get with the program your hate for President Buhari will only leave you disillusioned,or are you still waiting for a messiah?
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by TheABOMINATION: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Twitter Bruce Lee is here again with his uncommon sense tweet.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by mario383: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
kolado:
I think Bruce has a good nose for peaceful settlement which is the only solution rather than pursuing fruitless litigation. Ali modu Sheriff is a dubious politician who knows his way and well connected so fighting him is baseless.
What does Sherrif know if there is no Buhari? Let the fight continue till the end. Allowing Sherrif is exactly like voting for Buhari's second term. Godforbid. Let all the corruption people join apc, no problem. Apc is also as corrupt as pdp, just that apc is rulling. When it come to the turn of another party, it is the way that party will go after apc. Rubbish. Nigeria is indeed a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by mario383: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Sick President
Sick Country
Nor mind am. I always regret voting for Buhari. He has used his corruption fight to turn Nigeria into one party system by turning all those corrupt Nigerians who join apc to Saints. That is not to say apc members are Saints, just that it apc that is rulling hence the fight is always against the opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by toshiba22: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
lol, uncle zuma u don win
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by toshiba22: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
lol, uncle zuma u don win ;Dlol, uncle zuma u don win
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by jaggabban: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Sick President
Sick Country
Biafcunts/Biafrauds sha! U could not abuse Ben ur hero which is the topic, Bahari dey PDP?
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by Vickiweezy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
jaggabban:

Biafcunts/Biafrauds sha! U could not abuse Ben ur hero which is the topic, Bahari dey PDP?

Afonja, seems you like that $1 = #516.
Don't quote me again.
Re: Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) by jaggabban: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Realwvn:
PDP under Sheriff is another extension of APC party. anyways, both parties are irrelevant !

Nnmadi Fayose for President

http://naijanewsrave.com
Are u telling us dt Biafcunts no get candidate for president? Na our bastard child be ur choice now. Truly, Biafrauds are frustrated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw / Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) / Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.