Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Do The Igbos Want ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do The Igbos Want ? (2057 Views)

Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
in my own opinion " Igbos were not maltreated, and should stop
screaming
marginalization ,we say we were being marginalsed
but
we haven’t defined the extent of our marginalisation.
Who marginalised us? How? Where? ”Who is the minister of state for petroleum, is he
not Igbo? Who is the Governor of the Central Bank of
Nigeria? Is he not Igbo? Who is minister of labour,
science
and technology? What do the Igbos want?”
we(igbos)don't have any clearly defined agenda ......

1.we want biafra

2.we want 2nd niger bridge

3.we want igbo president

4.we have an additional state

5.we want all federal roads rehabilitated

6.we want sea port

7.we want atiku as president

8.we want gej and pdp to rule Nigeria

9.we want anioma state/SS igbo extraction be added to SE

10.we want massive federal projects in the SE(are we not contradicting ourselves,since we want biafra)

11.we want all nigerians to be patronizing our indigenous commodities(cars,clothings,shoes,and lather products)but we do import all these from Europe/asia...how many of our governor as using innoson motors?aba products ?and we want nigerians(afonjas and a bokiz )to patronize us......."charity begins at home"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by azimibraun: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nail on the head. You will be insulted, Denied, Cursed and wished death. Just be patient and see the comments coming below me.

4 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
They are confuse grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
azimibraun:
Nail on the head. You will be insulted, Denied, Cursed and wished death. Just be patient and see the comments coming below me.
igbos have the smallest land mass in nigeria,but our region is very much underdeveloped,we don't have any standard/planned city(unlike what is obtainable in the north/west,thats why most of our elites don't like establishing here,they prefer an organized and sane society),no roads,erosion is rapidly engulfing us,i wonder what our respective governors are really doing our allocations and taxes

3 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
They are confuse grin
na you talk am lol,all these frustrated ipob wailers will crucify you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by dingbang(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
The Igbo man can never be satisfied...

And that is the genesis of our problem.. Because a city divided against itself cannot stand

7 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
na you talk am lol,all these frustrated ipob wailers will crucify you
My hand break? I will crucify them too. I didn't know its your thread. I for no comment angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by midolstudent(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
The title of your thread is; "What Does The Igbos Want?" And u expect pple to take u serious? grin ok

6 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Sunnymatey(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Under-age tread. walk pass

5 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op your problem is unemployment
U need something to do

Nobody's got time to waste on you or ur useless thread
Unless jobless dudes like yourself

So scram .... Boi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
I even heard innoson is using a range rover sport. And he want people to buy his car. That guy has a poor marketing team.

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Emycord: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
In one word? : BIAFRA ALL THE REST WILL FOLLOW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by azimibraun: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Under-age tread. walk pass
You clearly have no answer to the young man's post. Now you turn am to beef. Answer him. He has raised some salient points.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by azimibraun: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
charliboy654:
I even heard innoson is using a range rover sport. And he want people to buy his car. That guy has a poor marketing team.
How are you sure you heard the truth; and even if it was; what efforts have you made to help your fellow igbo brother market right? Lack of answer to the post. Another Man down.

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by azimibraun: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
midolstudent:
The title of your thread is; "What Does The Igbos Want?" And u expect pple to tale u serious? grin ok
it's inconsequential at this material time. Go on and provide answers to the post. Respond to it appropriately. When we get to grammar class we shall look at what is typographical error from what is depth of knowledge. Respond to the post. One more down..

8 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Op your problem is unemployment
U need something to do

Nobody's got time to waste on you or ur useless thread
Unless jobless dudes like yourself

So scram .... Boi
can't stoop that low exchanging words with you...'m too big to be employed,likes of you are the people i employ as my cleaner and security personnel in my farm with handsome remuneration

8 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
azimibraun:
You clearly have no answer to the young man's post. Now you turn am to beef. Answer him. He has raised some salient points.
never mind those cowards and sycophants that can't question their leaders,thats why our leaders see us as animals,they careless about our welfare,looting our common wealth with reckless abandon

3 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Blue3k(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Let's start with first things first . Igbos like any other group aren't collective hive mind. They are individual that happen to have similar interest depending on any number of factors. In terms of politics you have look at voting pattern and what policies they advocate for.

Kingsley1000:

1.we want biafra

2.we want 2nd niger bridge

3.we want igbo president

4.we have an additional state

5.we want all federal roads rehabilitated

6.we want sea port

7.we want atiku as president

8.we want gej and pdp to rule Nigeria

9.we want anioma state/SS igbo extraction be added to SE

10.we want massive federal projects in the SE(are we not contradicting ourselves,since we want biafra)

11.we want all nigerians to be patronizing our indigenous commodities(cars,clothings,shoes,and lather products)but we do import all these from Europe/asia...how many of our governor as using innoson motors?aba products ?and we want nigerians(afonjas and a bokiz )to patronize us......."charity begins at home"

1. If that's true get state to hold referendum. I don't see much popular support like I do with catalonia independence or Scottish Independence.

2. Aren't there members in NASS that should be fighting for that?

3. Every Igbo is free to contest for presidency.

4. Not sure what that means.

5. Should Representatives in NASS be putting that in budget.

6. Who's stopping port development? I'll use Akwa Ibom for example. It's been a state since 1987 and never built a port.

7. You want Atiku then vote for him.

8. Vote for them.

9. Petition for it. Is it even popular?

10. No it's not contradictory because Igbos aren't hive mind.

11. Advertise more and cut deals with local police department for innoson. If you want country to buy products advertise.

5 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by omofunaab(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op, they will call you afonja.

Just wait and see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by galaxy4rep(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
It should be "what yelobas want" we don't want this marriage period!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
azimibraun:
How are you sure you heard the truth; and even if it was; what efforts have you made to help your fellow igbo brother market right? Lack of answer to the post. Another Man down.
Who told u am IBO, am just saying what I heard abt innoson. Beside here in warri we patronize ibo people a lot, what more help can I give.

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by galaxy4rep(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Afonjas are too afraid of igbos divorcing Nigeria..... Yes we know that u can't exist without us, but u have no option now, we want biafra!!!!! Period....

5 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by galaxy4rep(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
You afonjas always look for trouble by creating useless topic... Wen u get what u deserved, u will start shouting "ipob yoots "but u won't stay alone..

4 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by galaxy4rep(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
@op, tell ursef d truth, what is the need for one Nigeria when ppl like u will always differentiate b/w who is igbos, Yoruba etc in the so called one Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by galaxy4rep(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls I don't want to b in this zoo again, we want to go plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee!
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
@Poster, if you're not an Igbo as you claimed, you'll die young, single and poor.

4 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by vanbonattel: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why are afonjas so fixated on Igbo affairs? Do they think this fixation will change the roof colour of Ibadan houses from brown to green? grin

7 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by vanbonattel: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
omofunaab:

Just wait and see

Of course he is an afonja, naturally they are more concerned on watching Igbos than solving the poverty in Ogbomosho and Ikare ekiti.

6 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by galaxy4rep(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Afonja!

5 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Blue3k(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
omofunaab:

Just wait and see

They've started on cue. Sadly these guys don't have much in terms if intellectual retorts. "Afonjas we will leave the zoo hiss sfx"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by vanbonattel: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
galaxy4rep:
Afonja!

The scourge of the nation. - Emir Sanusi

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by momentarylapse: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
galaxy4rep:
Afonjas are too afraid of igbos divorcing Nigeria..... Yes we know that u can't exist without us, but u have no option now, we want biafra!!!!! Period....

If this is all you have to say rather than questioning some of the op's points then you need to just shut the hell up!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ekiti Awaits The Coming Of A Youthful Governor 2018 / Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.