Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Do The Igbos Want ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do The Igbos Want ? (2053 Views)

Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by zendy: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
in my own opinion " Igbos were not maltreated, and should stop
screaming
marginalization ,we say we were being marginalsed
but
we haven’t defined the extent of our marginalisation.
Who marginalised us? How? Where? ”Who is the minister of state for petroleum, is he
not Igbo? Who is the Governor of the Central Bank of
Nigeria? Is he not Igbo? Who is minister of labour,
science
and technology? What do the Igbos want?”
we(igbos)don't have any clearly defined agenda ......

1.we want biafra

2.we want 2nd niger bridge

3.we want igbo president

4.we have an additional state

5.we want all federal roads rehabilitated

6.we want sea port

7.we want atiku as president

8.we want gej and pdp to rule Nigeria

9.we want anioma state/SS igbo extraction be added to SE

10.we want massive federal projects in the SE(are we not contradicting ourselves,since we want biafra)

11.we want all nigerians to be patronizing our indigenous commodities(cars,clothings,shoes,and lather products)but we do import all these from Europe/asia...how many of our governor as using innoson motors?aba products ?and we want nigerians(afonjas and a bokiz )to patronize us......."charity begins at home"

They have come again

4 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:
Why are afonjas so fixated on Igbo affairs? Do they think this fixation will change the roof colour of Ibadan houses from brown to green? grin
my brother,abum nwafor,abughi m onye afonja.i don't see anything demeaning in the question i asked....the essence of this question is to bring igbos together,lets have one objective and agenda.this is why we are out of mainstream politics in nigeria,always playing second fiddle game,don't be surprised,igbos that want biafra will still support atiku in 2019 presidential election
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by PDJT: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Restoration of Republic of Biafra!

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igbos were the noisiest in supporting the misrule of Goodluck Jonathan as President for 5 years. In that period, we failed to encourage him to build Nigeria, worse still to help develop our region that is ravaged by underdevelopment. Now, that the man we majorly do not support is in power, we are encouraging subversion and beating the drums of war. How then can we be political relevant in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDJT:
Restoration of Republic of Biafra!
biafra is an illusion,it's hightime u forgot that,if eventually given,we still gonna mess it up and still want to eat from rest of nigerians like we are currently doing
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by midolstudent(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
biafra is an illusion,it's hightime u forgot that,if eventually given,we still gonna mess it up and still want to eat from rest of nigerians like we are currently doing
sheybi naw somebody us telling u what he wants u are telling him its an illusion
Idiot!
U wat do u want?..2and Niger bridge?..Igbo presidency?..na that one wey no b illusion abi??Foolish afonja

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Opakan2: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
That no. 11 can't work.. I can't ditch my designer wears and accessories for made in Aba substandard NEVER!

If only you know how Northerners see igbos, you'll know they are an endangered specie.
Enof said
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by disumusa: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:

Of course he is an afonja, naturally they are more concerned on watching Igbos than solving the poverty in Ogbomosho and Ikare ekiti.
so any body opposed to yamini is afoja
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by omofunaab(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
momentarylapse:

If this is all you have to say rather than questioning some of the op's points then you need to just shut the hell up!

What do you expect from them, they don't address issues.. They just go on shouting afonja upandan.

I know the Op is IGBO but since his views seems to be contrary to their own he becomes afonja

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Eledan: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
They want PMB to make them COAS, CNS CAS and CDS, that is the only time they will have peace
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by disumusa: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
galaxy4rep:
Afonjas are too afraid of igbos divorcing Nigeria..... Yes we know that u can't exist without us, but u have no option now, we want biafra!!!!! Period....
pls go for combatant war if you want independent not internet warrior you are

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by PDJT: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
[s]
Kingsley1000:
[/s]
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by momentarylapse: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
omofunaab:

What do you expect from them, they don't address issues.. They just go on shouting afonja upandan.

I know the Op is IGBO but since his views seems to be contrary to their he is afonja

They are just irritating pests! Even if the person questioning them is not a yoruba person their natural hatred for yoruba people just causes them to assume it is a yoruba person! Then they run around creating monikers using the same yoruba names that they hate so much? Is that not the height of cowardice and stupidity?

How will someone be ashamed to display his/her igboness but prefers to display the title of something it hates?

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
disumusa:
so any body opposed to yamini is afoja
don't mind them...all they know is afonjas
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by disumusa: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
galaxy4rep:
Pls I don't want to b in this zoo again, we want to go plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee!
you must show remose b/4 we free you
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by vanbonattel: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
my brother,abum nwafor,abughi m onye afonja.i don't see anything demeaning in the question i asked....the essence of this question is to bring igbos together,lets have one objective and agenda.this is why we are out of mainstream politics in nigeria,always playing second fiddle game,don't be surprised,igbos that want biafra will still support atiku in 2019 presidential election

Real Igbos know the agenda. We don't come to enemy territory to make noise. You are a fake.

2 Likes

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by disumusa: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:

Real Igbos know the agenda. We don't come to enemy territory to make noise. You are a fake.
now Igbo fight yivobo
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]
oga don't quote me if u don't have any meaningful thing to say
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
can't stoop that low exchanging words with you...'m too big to be employed,likes of you are the people i employ as my cleaner and security personnel in my farm with handsome remuneration
You snap someone's 50 chicks and you cal it your farm
That's a shame really how this forum has denegrated .... So to show us you are employed u uploaded this useless stolen picture cheesy
Such a pity

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
vanbonattel:

Don't exchange words with that kid
They use goggle translator to deceive their fellow gullible fools
He is just the likes of biafraudexposed and ademusiwa
Nobody takes him serious

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by PDJT: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
[s]
Kingsley1000:
oga don't quote me if u don't have any meaningful thing to say
[/s]
Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by Igboid: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
igbos have the smallest land mass in nigeria,but our region is very much underdeveloped,we don't have any standard/planned city(unlike what is obtainable in the north/west,thats why most of our elites don't like establishing here,they prefer an organized and sane society),no roads,erosion is rapidly engulfing us,i wonder what our respective governors are really doing our allocations and taxes

www.nairaland.com/2031155/enugu-makes-history-joins-worlds
www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made/1

I understand that you are an Afonja masquerading as an Igbo,but that's no reason to be behaving stupid and polluting the cyberspace with stupidity.

Ndiigbo are not the cause of your frustrations in life.
That we have sworn to cut any link between us and the people of Arewa-Oduanistan is no reason for you lots to be convulsing on Igbo matters.

You lots should get a grip and move on. Marriage can never be by force.

1 Like

Re: What Do The Igbos Want ? by kernel501: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
igbos have the smallest land mass in nigeria,but our region is very much underdeveloped,we don't have any standard/planned city(unlike what is obtainable in the north/west,thats why most of our elites don't like establishing here,they prefer an organized and sane society),no roads,erosion is rapidly engulfing us,i wonder what our respective governors are really doing our allocations and taxes

I feel pity for you, Afonjas always blackmailing others.
I wouldn't want to disclaim your facts, Afonja travel to the East and see things for yourself. The more you invest your time on blackmailing us,the more we keep buying up your properties converting you to tenants in your land.
We don't have anything, yet we've been leading you in education since 13 years non-stop. Keep believing your enemy is weak at your peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has No One, Pleaded Fundamental Human Right For Vampire And His Gang? / The War On Poor People In Lagos / NASS Commences Impeachment Process On PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.