Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Love Letter For Jessicaseth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter For Jessicaseth (3922 Views)

JSS2 Student Falls In Love With Beautiful NYSC Corper, Write Her Love Letter / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

The medicine that will cure your Mumu hasn't been discovered by scientist
eeyah sorry u hear i didn't know your brain is paining you.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
nairaland has publicly disgraced itself... im ashamed of my gender...

wtf.. no wonder ladies keep ranting pervs everywhere.. now i know its true... sotay a lady came to shout perv when a guy complained about mentions....

wtf is wrong with guys on the internet self.. respect us atleast if you cant show yourselves some respect...

i feel like backwarding the whole moment cox i feel so sad for my gender...

*walk out

#whyisthereacommoninsense?? cox its fvcking priceless...

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
eeyah sorry u hear i didn't know your brain is paining you.

Atleast i have brain, but your own is totally empty
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Atleast i have brain, but your own is totally empty
Painment
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by AlexCk: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Are u really that desperate??

Just dey cast we males sha,

#smh

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Fine? You no fine.

Sense? You no get.

Ok, a new damsel is here with Both Sense and Beauty, and you are there hating on her. Whether you like it or not, she is here to stay & she is the new Queen & the love of my life.

So get that into your thick skull.

Lol cheesy cheesy

uve got to be ass+kidding me undecided.....are u for ass+bleeping real? shocked shocked

u ass+think i'm an ass+lady?

hey ass+mad+man (i feel ass+disgusted addressing u with that ass+title man ) ama ass+dude o.....

i'm a guy and it just so ass+pains me dat a complete ass+buttbreath like u is supose to an ass+man specie toocry

u ass-drool like an ass-male+whor.e at every pretty ass+lady u see....makes me wonder how u ass+act when u see an ass+kitty

i ass+hate ass+guys dat act like ass+mugus 4 ass+gals and overly ass+worship them

its sad to ass+say but bro u're an ass+product of misplaced & wasted ejaculation....smh

anyways i still ass+got 2.97mb 4 ass+u so here

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikp120:
I can't believe guys are falling for this. Are some of these guys cursed with pictures? angry angry

guys will fall for any and everything that has a hole under the leg.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by EmperorShizzy: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
mynd44
but why are they involving you
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

but why are they involving you
i honestly dont know
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berlynn:
i honestly dont know
u keep callin mynd on every thread like u aint guilty of offenses too,over three alternates yet noone has reported u.respect urself o.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by uckennety(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Op D girl(jessicaseth_/ ) is ugly n sHort

Op gt a life
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Flekky21(f): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whats All This!
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by ireneblush(f): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
Like seriously dis madness has to stop....
its actually a guy causing all these fuse.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by dingbang(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
ireneblush:
its actually a guy causing all these fuse.
am even sure dat d girl in question is even a guy behind dat female moniker...

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
uckennety:
Op D girl(jessicaseth_/ ) is ugly n sHort

Op gt a life

I have One already. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
showmeyourpussy:

Lol cheesy cheesy

uve got to be ass+kidding me undecided.....are u for ass+bleeping real? shocked shocked

u ass+think i'm an ass+lady?

hey ass+mad+man (i feel ass+disgusted addressing u with that ass+title man ) ama ass+dude o.....

i'm a guy and it just so ass+pains me dat a complete ass+buttbreath like u is supose to an ass+man specie toocry

u ass-drool like an ass-male+whor.e at every pretty ass+lady u see....makes me wonder how u ass+act when u see an ass+kitty

i ass+hate ass+guys dat act like ass+mugus 4 ass+gals and overly ass+worship them

its sad to ass+say but bro u're an ass+product of misplaced & wasted ejaculation....smh

anyways i still ass+got 2.97mb 4 ass+u so here

Honestly, just take a look at yourself. Can you read what you wrote. It doesn't make sense.

The money spent on your education was just a waste, you can't even write well. Shiioooor !

1 Like

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Flekky21:
Whats All This!

Its not by force to comment undecided
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Honestly, just take a look at yourself. Can you read what you wrote. It doesn't make sense.

The money spent on your education was just a waste, you can even write well. Shiioooor !

ass+get off my ass+mention douche face

Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
showmeyourpussy:

ass+get off my ass+mention douche face

I will begin to take you serious when you learn to write proper English ! Idiot !
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Rukkydelta(f): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
You mean to say Lust letter?
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
You mean to say Lust letter?

Lol, i didn't show any sign of lust or sex. I was purely expressing how i feel about her.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Maj196(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
What if she ain't d one in d pix. Huh?
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Rukkydelta(f): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Lol, i didn't show any sign of lust or sex. I was purely expressing how i feel about her.
You're lusting over her beauty face

Love doesn't just start in a day
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by aliandro(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Receive sense Big Bro
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Flekky21(f): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Its not by force to comment undecided
and its Nt By Force To Quote Me.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
the funny part is that she doesn't even know what nairaland is. funny but through. op so na picture u dey lust about on. she's being impersonated op sha, op I can help u meet the real Jessica Seth. just that u will have to drop bars. but sincerely stop crushing on pictures. the girl isn't even up to 18 yet. she's just finished sec school last year. she's petite and naive too.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:
the funny part is that she doesn't even know what nairaland is. funny but through. op so na picture u dey lust about on. she's being impersonated op sha, op I can help u meet the real Jessica Seth. just that u will have to drop bars. but sincerely stop crushing on pictures. the girl isn't even up to 18 yet. she's just finished sec school last year. she's petite and naive too.

Na me you wan scam undecided
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by youngdanee(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2017
NLsheriff:
grin mumu everywhere
Say that againgrin
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by treasuredluv(f): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2017
ikp120:
I can't believe guys are falling for this. Are some of these guys cursed with pictures? angry angry
fake swtty were have you been, u run because u no wnt mak i ask u 4 val gift abi?. Missed eating pop-corn wt u abeg shift mak i dey c as ds shidren dey fight.
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 19, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:

Tell them o,their mumu don do.The girl doesn't even reply comments on IG not to talk of this nairaland...the jessicaseth on here is a scam
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2017
dis gal Cary charm i swear,but she fine o,
Re: Love Letter For Jessicaseth by ikp120(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
fake swtty were have you been, u run because u no wnt mak i ask u 4 val gift abi?. Missed eating pop-corn wt u abeg shift mak i dey c as ds shidren dey fight.
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

I no go shift. This place too tight. I get another babe now: Darbeelicous tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. / (party Lovers) Check Out This Conversation Between A Yahoo Boy And His Friend / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.