Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble (5173 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by youngdanee(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
akoko11:

Durchgebraten meaning well done
so you don crush on mimzy finish shey?grin
This your ministry is moving walaigrin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
NLsheriff:
I'm not you naw, you're the one asslicking, I'm the crusher grin magu

U reasons and babble preposterously like those in the medieval, u just prove to me that u r a gobshite, absurd, irrational, nonsensical kid.

Grow up n don't mention me again until u grow up
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by NLsheriff: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
akoko11:

U reasons and babble preposterously like those in the medieval, u just prove to me that u r a gobshite, absurd, irrational, nonsensical kid.

Grow up n don't mention me again until u grow up
all the gibberish you still didn't say anything meaningful grin abeg wetin you talk magu
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lolzzz. . .i no fit laugh here

ROTFL grin grin grin grin

#YOLO
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
so you don crush on mimzy finish shey?grin
This your ministry is moving walaigrin

Romancelander always hv something to say, u just brought up a different issue entirely. So what are you insinuating
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by youngdanee(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
akoko11:

Romancelander always hv something to say, u just brought up a different issue entirely. So what are you insinuating
That your asslicking ministry is moving forwardgrin who's next?grin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:
I think it's qettinq out of hand riqht now..

Juz enjoy sha.. It's weekend.. grin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Backinfront(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
This guy no just get sense at all.
And you come blind on top. Prettiest? oshey
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
NLsheriff:
all the gibberish you still didn't say anything meaningful grin abeg wetin you talk magu

I know ur jocular mode has been actuated, but since u can't comprehend or grasp simple English, can u get out of my mentions?
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
E pain you tongue

Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Sweerie sexfosstongue
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Sweerie sexfosstongue

cheesy
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
That your asslicking ministry is moving forwardgrin who's next?grin
I tot u wanna say something meaningful
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by youngdanee(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
akoko11:

I tot u wanna say something meaningful
Now you can fück out of my mention.
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
youngdanee:
Now you can fück out of my mention.

Keep your trash to urself I am off to political section
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

No wonder Oyin17 called you nairaland kid. I couldn't agree with her less...

What's the fuss with the rookie?

C'mon man use your brains. One fool might be the one using her pic to gain cheap attention.

You already sent her PM. didn't you?

A dude is accessing your data base as we speak

Bro, this is the funniest but scariest part of it all. I dread this with my whole being shocked
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by NLsheriff: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
akoko11:

I know ur jocular mode has been actuated, but since u can't comprehend or grasp simple English, can u get out of my mentions?
for your mind you are speaking English magu, prettiest indeed
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
NLsheriff:
All the ones wey guys dey deceive say dem pretty don humble, i see Berlynn dey talk say everyone is pretty in thier own way chai i surprise wan die, E PAIN AM, no more asslicking

Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by NLsheriff: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=showmeyourpussy post=53837727][/quote]who be this one
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by herzern(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Juz enjoy sha.. It's weekend.. grin

TrapGoddess!

Been a while.

I surely can't condone those fuçkery of threads anymore.It sickens me.Trolls have now turned romance section into their respective homes.
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by slimthugchimee(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
handsam:

Mostly Everyone now has a hidden alternate he/she uses to troll.
Do not be flabbergasted.

I have few ideas on who this one is tho'. grin

grin grin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by handsam(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:

grin grin

What's up, Slim? grin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by slimthugchimee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
handsam:

What's up, Slim? grin
i dey, looks like that message work for you grin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by handsam(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:
i dey, looks like that message work for you grin

It sure did. grin
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
NLsheriff:
for your mind you are speaking English magu, prettiest indeed

No I am speaking French, lazy boy
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by NLsheriff: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
akoko11:

No I am speaking French
e no get mind go im yeye policy section again me na judefcc i go deal with you, ask about me
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by iykofias(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

No wonder Oyin17 called you nairaland kid. I couldn't agree with her less...

What's the fuss with the rookie?

C'mon man use your brains. One fool might be the one using her pic to gain cheap attention.

You already sent her PM. didn't you?

A dude is accessing your data base as we speak
more
Re: All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble by akoko11: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
NLsheriff:
e no get mind go im yeye policy section again me na judefcc i go deal with you, ask about me

U on keep bringing me back with ur mentions, d worst thing is that u don't have anything meaningful to say, n I don't like insulting people.
Less I forget, it's politics not policy, they are two different words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / Nigerian Men Are In High Demand Abroad - Lady / She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.