Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng (6070 Views)

MUSTAPHA An Award Winning Short Film By A Nairalander Released / The Contract Movie By Dyoungstar / CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by vadeonly(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Great message
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by Ymix94(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2017
lf only this video could be shown to Nigerians every Monday morning in the public.... Life's that are lost to jungle justice in Nigeria in a year is pathetic
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by donJ2(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2017
I am not a pro but I am a critic.

Constructive criticism...

I thinks there are a lot of irrelevances in d clip.

Buh the message is good, tho u guys coulda done better.

....adios
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by kingPhidel(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2017
LordVoldemort:
Nice video, nice quality, on point message, too many unnecessary scene, story not well developed, continuity not on point.

All in all 5.5/10
I too know, analyza kumabe, go make your own with neccesary Scene na.... Abeggi.....
If you want to appreciate, appreciate and stop analyzing.
#weldone Guys.. Wonderful message
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Iyke1998:
Make person explain wetin happen for the skit abeg..
I promised myself i will use this my subscription for one full month
stinginess
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by LordVoldemort(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
kingPhidel:

I too know, analyza kumabe, go make your own with neccesary Scene na.... Abeggi.....
If you want to appreciate, appreciate and stop analyzing.
#weldone Guys.. Wonderful message

This why most you won't succeed cos ytou can't take simple criticism. Criticism is to make you better to know ur flaws and be a better person not to insult you.
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by kingPhidel(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
LordVoldemort:

This why most you won't succeed cos ytou can't take simple criticism. Criticism is to make you better to know ur flaws and be a better person not to insult you.

That level of criticism displayed In your so-called criticism write up can't instigate challenge rather discouragement.
Please put a well expatiated criticism that will make them better.
#don't take it personal.
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by LordVoldemort(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
kingPhidel:

That level of criticism displayed In your so-called criticism write up can't instigate challenge rather discouragement.
Please put a well expatiated criticism that will make them better.
#don't take it personal.

I don't take people like you serious not to talk of taking it personal.

I don't need to write an essay to make my point. Am positive the person I did the movie understand my 3 points.

If you need me to we explain things to you, you should have asked instead of attacking me
Re: CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng by Iyke1998(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
stinginess

kikikikikikikiki

help my life na...
No be bad thing if you send me airtime na.
Just incase the Lord touch your heart,i use glo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Satellite SLTV / The Success Of "udeme" Guinness Advert / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.