Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" (18321 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by landinfo: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hey rain cum again cum again another day.....little agbayas want to play
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by richard870(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool does she?
Dont mind that dude #ashawo tongue
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by cbngov01(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
U forgot LAI MOHAMMED

YoungRichRuler:
#TooManyIdiotsWithInternetAccess

Nairaland's Password include:

*Freeze

*Tonto

*MMM

*Davido

*Tiwa

*Snakes

*Buhari

*Femi Fani Kayode

*Saraki

*Fayose

*AutoJosh

*NaijaSingleGirl

*E-Money

ETC

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by seankay(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
#TooManyIdiotsWithInternetAccess

Nairaland's Password include:

*Freeze

*Tonto

*MMM

*Davido

*Tiwa

*Snakes

*Buhari

*Femi Fani Kayode

*Saraki

*Fayose

*AutoJosh

*NaijaSingleGirl

*E-Money

ETC
Seun Egbegbe
Trump

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Intrepid01(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2017
madridguy:
Awaiting for Daddy Freeze and sister Kemi version grin

Lol....both of them are from Ibadan , it is not likely to see them wash their dirty linen in the public even if there's a misunderstanding.....but who knows
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Nigga covered up the last two digits!!!!? Really nigga?? Not much effort to permutate until I get the right person if I wanted to harrass whoever!! That's how you know people are illiterate!! At least blur out the last 4 digits if you wanna make it hard to guess!!
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Freeze. Always saying it exactly how it is. I like him

Yea, me too
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by lastmaster(m): 3:09am On Feb 19, 2017
what about liar muhammad?
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Yes I understand what this topic saying both are lair. angry

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by azzima(m): 5:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Bluezy13:

If he doesn't "too talk", toddlers like you wouldn't find his evidence authentic enough.

I guess should you find yourself in such a case where a woman delights in defaming your personality rather than call a spade a spade, you would remain mute and watch the general public gulp what she gives them to your detriment.

BTW, he is a radio presenter!!! he is selling his brand with the "too talk" attitude!
GBAM GBAM GBAM.........Best comment ! I will do ANYTHING to clear my name especially if the lies are from a no name person.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Kc3000: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2017
Well, Mr. Freeze's version is making more sense than the claptrap that lady posted.
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by amahthelma(f): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
useless gay always running iz gutter mouth like a loosed tap water.......issues DAT needs to b settled amicably in private will always b made known to the public by this low life bastard....I pray u 1 day meet ur match so u can b disgraced #scallywag#
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by ngwababe(f): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
Freeze

Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Cyriloha(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I don't take online fight serious. it is just words against words.
You can't kill me with caps lock can you?

Lol
Okay let's fix real fight match then

Abeg those people should go and solve there problems abge
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by miyagi01(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2017
i jst hate dis idiot nd slowpoke called freeze. dnt thnk anytin gud cn cum out frm him. its either u abuse a pastor or do/say sumtin xo stupid.
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by Deeypeey(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
madridguy:
Awaiting for Daddy Freeze and sister Kemi version grin
haaaaa...dt one go too bad!!! the whole nigeria wee follow
Re: Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" by femliany(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thank God that for now pastors will have peace of mind from daddyfreeze

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.