Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Jessy Save My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jessy Save My Brother (468 Views)

What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired / Please Save My Relationship / My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessy Save My Brother by Kingkyle1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good eve romancelander.I can't take this anymore!!! I came out from the bathroom after bathing only to find my Bros looking at the screen of my phone with much attention.So I was just wondering what he could be looking at.I went closer and glanced only to see that he was intently analysing the picture of the supposed beauty queen grin
He started asking me certain questions certain questions.Hmmm who is this beauty?Are you sure she is of this earth? Maybe am looking at an angel.Where can I jam this beauty?This one can give me half cast posterityooo?.
At this point I realized that my bros is already drunk or mad in love or infatuation or whatever.
Right as am typing this,he has refused to eat and continuously muttering Jessica Jessica.He has even lost his senses. All am asking Jessy is to undo what she had done. coolNo bad belle should spew trash here!!!
Re: Jessy Save My Brother by herzern(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
And it never ends..
Re: Jessy Save My Brother by SINZ: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Same set of deuchbags trying to gain attention with a FAKE nairaland account.
Re: Jessy Save My Brother by Kingkyle1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:
Same set of deuchbags trying to gain attention with a FAKE nairaland account.
Fallacious
Re: Jessy Save My Brother by SINZ: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kingkyle1:
Fallacious
You're not smart.
Re: Jessy Save My Brother by Kingkyle1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:

You're not smart.
Not tonight.Am trying to save the night
Re: Jessy Save My Brother by rosalieene(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo see hyping!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Arent Yoruba Men The Calmest Men In Africa After Ghanaian Men / What Do You Think / Can A Traditional Wedding And Church Wedding Hold The Same Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.